Spotted...

Peace

My in laws are in Hawaii for a week and a half, and I have my father-in-law's truck... a 2016 F250 Super Duty King Ranch 4x4. Just about every option on the thing... I checked the window sticker tucked away in the glove box (he got it 3 weeks ago) and it's a hair over $70k. And it is SUHHH-WEEEEEET! Crazy fast for being such a big brute, and such an easy driver.

I never was a truck guy, but that might be changing! I'm really gunna hate giving that thing back next week. :/

Sure glad I don't need a new truck. They cost more now days than I paid for any one of my first 3 houses and I had some pretty nice houses............... :shrug:

Yep, those were real dollars versus today's fake dollars; maybe they should be renamed " Dollarettes"? : /

... or ... mini-dinero? Edited by Djay3

My neighbor has a white one, looks cool but sorta pointless. Unless your going to actually take it out and not worry about scratches

I think a lot of people buy them just as a status symbol and not for the real reason for which they were made. I have a guy across the street from my place that has a black Hummer. I am thinking that what he paid for the tires and wheels he had put on it could pay for a great college education in many colleges. I have never seen it dirty or driven in the rain.................. :shrug:

• Like 2

My in laws are in Hawaii for a week and a half, and I have my father-in-law's truck... a 2016 F250 Super Duty King Ranch 4x4. Just about every option on the thing... I checked the window sticker tucked away in the glove box (he got it 3 weeks ago) and it's a hair over $70k. And it is SUHHH-WEEEEEET! Crazy fast for being such a big brute, and such an easy driver.

I never was a truck guy, but that might be changing! I'm really gunna hate giving that thing back next week. :/

Diesel powered? My brother-in-law had one for several years. You're right...very nice trucks.

Whats the point of owning a car and not using it. Its almost the same as not having sex with your women so the next guy will value her more.

Driving it is using it. Your car, or in this case Jeep or Hummer, doesn't have to be beaten and abused to have worth or value. Not driving it and it sitting in a museum would be like not having sex with you woman. I don't beat and abuse my vehicles. Take care of your truck (or car), and it will take care of you. Same as a good woman.
albeit strippers name themselves after cars,their men still treat them like crap and they stay w them. horrible comparison but ya dont have to abuse something nice to get it to do something .. all strippers want is money ( and jeeps)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals!