Walking Dead Season 6

Oh Shoot

Might be true. His name still showed up in the credits last week if I remember correctly.

Update: I just went back and looked and Steven Yuen did not show in the credits, but he did show up on the preview on EPBFI here in Chattanooga

Ok. I'm not putting it together this afternoon. EPBFI? Help please.

I have been trying to get my wife to watch that with me since she started watching TWD. Great movie.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I went out a few months ago and tracked down both those at local Best Buy. I brought them home and haven't seen them since.

If you knew me, you'd understand that isn't an isolated incident. lol

Ok. I'm not putting it together this afternoon. EPBFI? Help please.

EPBFI is a fiber optic interweb electric company?????  I'm guessing it's his local service provider?

Yes. It's the fiber network we have in the Chattanooga area. Sorry about that. LOL.  It's really good!! All I have is the TV and Internet.

Thanks. I had no idea. Sounds like a good alternative to our Comcast.

We hated comcast for many reasons, but especially their lack of customer service. EPBFI is full fiber right to your house. We have the base 100 gig service. Our computers are running through a router and are not capable of running that fast. We had the 50, but they gave everyone a free bump up to the 100 several months ago. Their customer service is great. We've had very few issues in 5 years, but when we did they were out the same day most of the time.

Edited by Randall53

We hated comcast for many reasons, but especially their lack of customer service. EPBFI is full fiber right to your house. We have the base 100 gig service. Our computers are running through a router and are not capable of running that fast. We had the 50, but they gave everyone a free bump up to the 100 several months ago. Their customer service is great. We've had very few issues in 5 years, but when we did they were out the same day most of the time.

Well, there are rumors/plans for fiber service here soon. I definitely will check it out.

Who in their right mind would choose Sasha over Rosita?
Lets see, A girl you already know and trust. Tough as nails & much better in a close range scrap AND has not exhibited the first sign of a mental issue.

Abraham is an idiot.

No to mention Rosita certainly has a better figure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's alive!

....but will he make it home? Hmmm.

I predict Maggie will get to see him (really) die, maybe not till season closer though.

- OS

edit: maybe before, I see Yeun is on Talking Dead tonight. Course , that could be a double down ruse.

Edited by Oh Shoot

I think it would have just as effective to have previousy shown Glenn to survive but be trapped under the dumpster; it would still have been a cliffhanger without the shenanigans.

Exactly, hence my harping on the "cheap shot". The only way they can sort of vindicate the whole chintzy way they've done it is to kill him off soon as the "gotcha".

- OS

See Yeun's little spot during Into The Badlands break? "So glad to be back..."

Definitely setting up the long con -- or if not and he ain't gone by the season finale, whole thing is just an extended red herring. Which might be the cheapest shot of all. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2

See Yeun's little spot during Into The Badlands break? "So glad to be back..."

Definitely setting up the long con -- or if not and he ain't gone by the season finale, whole thing is just an extended red herring. Which might be the cheapest shot of all. :)

- OS

Oops, didn't realize next week is the mid-season finale, looks like an awful lot going on. Might not have time to off Glenn if that's really gonna happen, maybe even play out the long con even longer till second half opener?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Oops, didn't realize next week is the mid-season finale, looks like an awful lot going on. Might not have time to off Glenn if that's really gonna happen, maybe even play out the long con even longer till second half opener?

- OS

What I am reading is that Negan won't show up until the end of this season, not midseason.  If that is correct - and being that they still haven't really encountered the Hilltop folks or the Kingdom folks with only only a couple of episodes left before the break I am thinking it probably is - then, if they follow the comics storyline, Glenn wouldn't buy it until a few episodes into the seventh season as Negan didn't just off Glenn the first time they all met.  He offed Glenn as punishment and to set an example after Rick et al got out of line and violated their 'arrangement' (which was more extortion by Negan and his group than any, real arrangement.)

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1