Walking Dead Season 6

Oh Shoot

It was blood, at least according to the talking dead intro.

Leaking through or dripping down?

Strange that rick would place blackout/quiet restrictions but also stand in view of the walkers on the lookout post....

You'd think they'd be using sharp sticks to start winnowing down the zeds through the fence.....or maybe just have a nice zombie bbq!

Leaking through or dripping down?

Strange that rick would place blackout/quiet restrictions but also stand in view of the walkers on the lookout post....

You'd think they'd be using sharp sticks to start winnowing down the zeds through the fence.....or maybe just have a nice zombie bbq!

Both, it started leaking through some bolt or nail holes then dripped and connected into what looked like a crack in the wall.  I had the same question, spears to the top of the brain pan can at least put some tripping hazards in front of the fence to keep them from getting a good push on the fence.

We have enough babies in Walking Dead already.  I think Maggie being preggars is a cheap ploy.

Is Deanna the only person who doesn't know that you have to stab the head to kill a zombie?

How about that lesbian kiss?   

Was that zombie blood leaking through the wall or the wall cracking?

I noticed the same things last night...

What kind of reasonable human being wants to have babies at this stage in the apocalypse! I know the population needs to be replenished, but not YET.

I know the Alexandria people have been sheltered from the zombies, but really? Word hasn't gotten around about head shots only?

I could do without the kissing...any kissing, that is. I don't want this to turn into a zombie chick flick.

I guessed the zombie blood coming through the wall was hopefully due to the zombie mosh pit and it was the ones up front getting squished. :D

We have enough babies in Walking Dead already.  I think Maggie being preggars is a cheap ploy.

Is Deanna the only person who doesn't know that you have to stab the head to kill a zombie?

How about that lesbian kiss?   

Was that zombie blood leaking through the wall or the wall cracking?

FWIW, Maggie was pregnant/had a baby in the comics, too.  I can't remember if she was still pregnant or had just had the baby when the comic book version of Glenn bought it.  So, not really a cheap ploy but really (as Kirkman has said they will do) an attempt to more closely follow the comics as the show continues forward (unless, of course, you consider Maggie being pregnant in the comics to have been a cheap ploy, too.)

In fact (possible spoiler alert for those who haven't read any of the comics), after Glenn dies in the comics Maggie ends up leaving Alexandria and going to live with her baby at one of the other (as yet unencountered in the show) settlements because she feels that it is safer for the baby so her having the baby was a pretty big plot driver for her storyline in the comics.

Edited by JAB

Right? Not only were they in view but they were exposing like 95% of themselves above the wall. You would think they should at least sit down for fear of stumbling and falling over the wall.

I posited the theory to my friends last night that it was Deanna's sons blood that was running down the wall.  It would be a pretty good juxtaposition if just as Deanna decides to get good and mad and start actually doing something, her son gives up and offs himself with her right below where he is on the wall.

I posited the theory to my friends last night that it was Deanna's sons blood that was running down the wall.  It would be a pretty good juxtaposition if just as Deanna decides to get good and mad and start actually doing something, her son gives up and offs himself with her right below where he is on the wall.

That is right!!! He is suppose to be on  watch on the platform just above there and he is not there as the camera pans. I was trying to figure out the importance of the blood on wall was, and here it is. We oughtta be writing this shit!!!!!

"I still don't get why everyone hated the Morgan episode. I liked it."
I feel like at the very least Morgan needs a good @ss whooping for all the dumb @ss sh@t he has done lately & keeping that wolf dude alive is like having a rattle snake as a pet.

Not just keeping a rattlesnake as a pet but keeping it as a pet in a box with a bunch of puppies underneath a baby's crib.

Just read a spoiler on FB that Negan has been cast.

Seeing that Glenn is perhaps still alive due to his intervention, but gets snuffed by him too, so this is sort of the one possible I mentioned way back, that if they wanted to get really cute, they'd let Glenn miraculously survive the cliffhanger but then kill him off for sure right after. :)

- OS

• Like 1

Seeing that Glenn is perhaps still alive due to his intervention, but gets snuffed by him too, so this is sort of the one possible I mentioned way back, that if they wanted to get really cute, they'd let Glenn miraculously survive the cliffhanger but then kill him off for sure right after. :)

- OS

I have also posited (can't remember if it was on here, on another forum or both) that they might have Glenn survive this just to give fans the false sense of security that Glenn is 'untouchable' just so it will be an even bigger shock when they kill him off in the second or third episode of next season.

I hadn't read that Negan had actually been cast but I had read that a casting call had gone out (according to the rumor I read, they used a different name for the character in the casting call - probably as at least an attempt at hiding which role they were really casting - but there was little doubt that Negan was the character being described) and that it looked like he would make his appearance at the end of the current season.  Don't know how reliable that is but if, as Kirkman says, they are going to stick closer to the comics that would make more sense as Rick's group and the people of Alexandria still have to encounter and interact with the other settlements, first.

My concern with the Negan storyline is that they let the Governor storyline go on for far too long.  If they had stuck closer to the comics timeline, the Governor would have been introduced in the last, couple of episodes of one season, the conflict with him would have started at the beginning of the next season and he would have been dead - with Rick and his group on the run from the prison - before the end of that season.  Instead, they dragged him out, had him come back and generally made him the primary antagonist for most of two seasons instead of just one season.  In the comics, the conflict with Negan and his bunch did last for quite some time - probably at least long enough for two seasons of the show, maybe more (I actually haven't read all the way to the end of the Negan storyline, yet.)  My fear is that - because they dragged the Governor's presence out for far too long and because some of the things that define Negan's character likely can't be done on the show (for instance, in the comics, it is actually a big part of Negan's character that he drops the f-bomb at least two or three times in almost every sentence he speaks, no matter to whom he is speaking - it is partly what makes him a darkly funny, strangely charismatic character - much more charismatic than either version of the Governor while at the same time being even more ruthless and insane.)

Edited by JAB

The spoiler I read from FB was from a gossip web site saying that the casting call went out for a character called Olan and had only one offer after looking at several very big names.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk9737e5b9dae36ff87a99ef230ce42948.jpg

Edited by jtmaze

Thanks for the link.  Funny the article brings up some of the same points that I voiced as concerns - such as dropping f-bombs being such a big part of Negan's characer and even part of his strange charm and wondering how the show would deal with that.  They also compared him to the Governor in almost exactly the same way I did.  Heck, maybe I should be writing those things!

Thanks for the link.  Funny the article brings up some of the same points that I voiced as concerns - such as dropping f-bombs being such a big part of Negan's characer and even part of his strange charm and wondering how the show would deal with that.  They also compared him to the Governor in almost exactly the same way I did.  Heck, maybe I should be writing those things!

Maybe they plagiarized your post!!  LOL.