Any way to verify military record?

where is her go fundme  page?

It appears to be gone now, at least the one I posted.

It suddenly disappeared a couple of days ago. Not sure if she, GoFundMe, or the authorities shut it down.

Didn't see your post...I blame it on age. Edited by Omega

I'm really glad to hear she has been about shut down and i hope before it's over that some type of legal action is taken against her even though with her evidently long record it would probably just be some kind of probation or slap on the wrist...........jmho

Is that even a legit link? I get security warnings when I click it.

"www.dmdc.osd.mil uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported."

It's part of de gummit, you expect it to get a "secure" https site right? ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

"www.dmdc.osd.mil uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported."

It's part of de gummit, you expect it to get a "secure" https site right? ;)

- OS

Its a .mil website - it will always give a secuirty warning when not on a Government IS.

The NIPR is wierd like that. Nothing to worry about.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I don’t think you will get a lot of momentum going from veterans or cops on a woman that is trying to support a kid and is a victim of domestic violence. But that’s just me...a veteran.

Even after speaking with multiple family members and associates, I've yet to find a single person who hasn't told me that the domestic violence never happened. As a matter of fact, EVERYONE has said that she is guilty of domestic violence. From what I can tell, most of her arrests involve violence. The two most recent arrests involve attempting to run her unborn child's father off the road, and threatening to put a bullet in a cop's head.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even after speaking with multiple family members and associates, I've yet to find a single person who hasn't told me that the domestic violence never happened. As a matter of fact, EVERYONE has said that she is guilty of domestic violence.

Okay, I didn’t say what she was doing is right. You just seem to be caught up in the drama of a “he said, she said” situation and I don’t understand why. You said you thought she had fairly significant head injuries as a result of the beating and you were kind of assuming she wasn't lying about the beating taking place.

From the one side of this story we are getting it seems she has problems. If you think the child is in danger; call the cops. That is all you can do, and they are very limited in what they can do unless there is some evidence of a crime (Stolen Valor not being it). They can get child and family services involved, or you can even call them. Then you have done all you can do.

From what I can tell, most of her arrests involve violence. The two most recent arrests involve attempting to run her unborn child's father off the road, and threatening to put a bullet in a cop's head.

What was the outcome of those charges?
I ask that because being arrested for threatening to kill a cop is a pretty serious felony offense. It just sounds to me like maybe that is coming from someone that is embellishing things?
This person reminds me of a woman out in dyer county that made believe she was a cancer patient, sold bandanas on a website and started fleecing people for money. Some hard surveillance on her ass had shown she was a nothing with Internet access living in a trailer who was also never a patient at vandys oncology group. Prolly the same person
She was called out and was visited by the SD a load of times morning noon and night on welfare check complaints. She moved out. Maybe she's resurfaced her name was Stephanie..... Edited by Dustbuster

Okay, I didn’t say what she was doing is right. You just seem to be caught up in the drama of a “he said, she said” situation and I don’t understand why. You said you thought she had fairly significant head injuries as a result of the beating and you were kind of assuming she wasn't lying about the beating taking place.

From the one side of this story we are getting it seems she has problems. If you think the child is in danger; call the cops. That is all you can do, and they are very limited in what they can do unless there is some evidence of a crime (Stolen Valor not being it). They can get child and family services involved, or you can even call them. Then you have done all you can do.

What was the outcome of those charges?
I ask that because being arrested for threatening to kill a cop is a pretty serious felony offense. It just sounds to me like maybe that is coming from someone that is embellishing things?

There's no doubt she has some significant mental issues, none of which were the result of any head injury.

She has a court date today for the charges involving the situation where she treated to put a bullet in the cop's head. I'm heading to the Sheriff's department to get copies of her arrest records. I'm hoping to find out what happened in court today.

The lady at the Sheriff's office gave me some incorrect information. According to the actual report, in the presence of a police officer, she threatened to put a bullet in the head of the gentleman who she thought stole her computer. I guess that's a little different than saying she was going to put a bullet in the head of am officer.

Now that I have her SS number, I should have a slightly easier time finding out if she actually served in the military.

Who in their right mind would give out their SSN? You're like a hound on a scent with this, and it is starting to seem a bit creepy / stalker like to me.

Who in their right mind would give out their SSN? You're like a hound on a scent with this, and it is starting to seem a bit creepy / stalker like to me.

The SSN is on the police reports. And I'm not the least bit concerned with how it's starting to look to you or anyone else. People who profit off of stolen valor should be punished, and I have no intention of stopping until I am satisfied.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 7

The SSN is on the police reports. And I'm not the least bit concerned with how it's starting to look to you or anyone else. People who profit off of stolen valor should be punished, and I have no intention of stopping until I am satisfied.

Right on brother.

These egotistical dirtbags who think they can "psycho" their way out of things like this can get bent. Glad you were able to track down the police report - guarantee you will not get a record back.

Right on brother.

These egotistical dirtbags who think they can "psycho" their way out of things like this can get bent. Glad you were able to track down the police report - guarantee you will not get a record back.

I have her full name, date of birth, and her social security number. I have used the link for the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act website that someone provided several posts back, and she isn't coming up. I've tried using her married and maiden names, and I'm not getting anything. From what I gather, it's a DoD website, so you'd like to think you can rely on its accuracy, but who knows.

Edited by TripleDigitRide

yes...
so.. this means she lied about her time in the service...right?

Hmmm....why I am not surprised?

Based on what I can tell, that appears to be the case. That website is supposed to return results dating back to 1985, so it is my understanding that her record should show up. The date on the ID that she's using as "proof" had a date of January 2010.

I have her full name, date of birth, and her social security number. I have used the link for the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act website that someone provided several posts back, and she isn't coming up. I've tried using her married and maiden names, and I'm not getting anything. From what I gather, it's a DoD website, so you'd like to think you can rely on its accuracy, but who knows.

I have confirmed that site as legit. I ran my information as well as a few others I know were in and all came back with records.

She has no record for a reason. It was probably because her job as a space shuttle door gunner is classified. She was probably wounded by some Martians as they reentered the atmosphere during the last mission  Imagine the hysteria if Martians were actually real?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...