TGO Meet n' Greet at Everything Weapons -- Saturday, April 2nd, 2016

I respectfully disagree, I have seen people post worse about many a business, especially the ones that post "no guns", and a few theaters etc. And while this particular thread may of been a bad place to make that comment, it should not of been attacked like that.

We'll at least we civilly handled our differences. ;)
  • Like 1

I am planning on being there "Lord willing and the creek don't rise"

It looks like I may not be able to come now. I will probably be spending the entire day pulling rounds apart that were loaded with the wrong primers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

12 if you count the size of me. lol Looking forward to it. Will you have the kids with you?

No, not this trip. I'll tell you about the girl when we meet up. I only have about 30 minutes to meet. Busy morning.
  • Administrator

Had a really good time meeting folks today.  BIG thanks to David Cooper and the rest of the crew at Everything Weapons for hosting us and providing much-needed coffee!

Several folks in attendance asked that we try to do some more of these, so we will definitely be doing that.   Everything Weapons has some ideas for future gatherings at their locations, and several folks also asked about reviving the Meet n' Greet n' Shoot events that we used to have at CHMR.   I'll check on that too.

Hope you all had fun!   Oh, and thanks for the challenge coin, DustBuster!  It's funny, I think you and I have some similar interests.  In fact, you'll find me later today on top of a 24' ladder hanging a new ACTi 5MP PoE dome.  :)

• Like 2
Excellent time at the meet thanks to all !! I'll have to give u the back story on the coin sometime! 5 mp dome the ladder part sucks but the imaging should be sweet!!!! Thanks again to Dave cooper for hosting!!! Great to meet everyone,and reunite!!
Had a good time this morning, wish I would've had a chance to talk to everyone. Thanks to everything weapons for hosting. Found out this morning I've known hipower outside of the gun community for close to fifteen years maybe... and didn't even know it was hipower! Thanks tgo David for putting it on, I got to talking and forgot all about the stickers I was gonna buy from you.
  • Like 1

A little late in posting this, but thanks to David at EW and our own TGO David for getting this set up and hosting this great morning.

Had a great time meeting current friends, making a couple new ones, and as hlb14 mentioned meeting an old friend.

Sorta threw me when I saw his face after a few pm messages lately. Just shows how widespread this forum can be.

Another cool TGO meetup. Always great to hangout and also meet new folks.

It's hard looking at so much ugly in one place, let's be honest. But if you can get over the smell, this really is a great community. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Another cool TGO meetup. Always great to hangout and also meet new folks.

It's hard looking at so much ugly in one place, let's be honest. But if you can get over the smell, this really is a great community. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey...I showered before coming. I'm offended. Perhaps it was the lack of a deodorizer in the shop. lol