Got tannerite? Don't mix it!!

LawVol

"The statute does contain specific defenses for military or law-enforcement use, for use related to a lawful industrial or commercial enterprise, for dramatic performances and scientific research, and for display at museums."

I believe the key words in this paragraph are "scientific research." That's what I do when I go to the shooting range, scientific research! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Edited by Tedro2022
  • Like 3

kinda like the sig brace...  

WTF!

keep asking, keep poking, keep messing with it, and you will wake the bear.  

whoever asked these questions (Mr. Pody ) already knew the answers, in their gut if nothing else.

I think it's an exception if you set it off with a non-922r compliant SIG brace equipped AK pistol fired from the shoulder that's 26" OAL with a vertical forward grip and a bootlace tied to the trigger guard.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 7
No someone says it.

You know how every legislative body is always talking about how they're gonna do this and pass that. I wish for one session they'd try this: just say "we're not gonna pass nothin' new. We're pretty good on laws for now. Let's just pass a budget, then sit this time out on new laws and see what happens 'til next session." What catastrophe would happen? OMG, not a damn thing.
  • Like 2

No someone says it.

You know how every legislative body is always talking about how they're gonna do this and pass that. I wish for one session they'd try this: just say "we're not gonna pass nothin' new. We're pretty good on laws for now. Let's just pass a budget, then sit this time out on new laws and see what happens 'til next session." What catastrophe would happen? OMG, not a damn thing.

There you go talking all crazy again. The next thing we know you'll be saying they should repeal some of the existing laws.

It's very simple, legal, much cheaper, quick, and easy to buy 2 ingredients and make your own tannerite. Of course mixing it and using it is possibly a problem depending on where you live, but it's still legal to own the 2 components and store them separately, safely.

kinda like the sig brace...  
WTF!
keep asking, keep poking, keep messing with it, and you will wake the bear.  
whoever asked these questions (Mr. Pody ) already knew the answers, in their gut if nothing else.

Nothing wrong with finding out what the AG’s opinion is. It’s better than blowing stuff up, having the Police show up, getting arrested and finding out what the law is when you are on trial. The AG doesn’t make law and the courts aren’t bound by their opinions. You get all the info from all the sources you can and then make an informed decision about whether or not you are ready to take responsibility for what you are about to do.

"False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils except destruction.  The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." Cesare Beccaria via Thomas Jefferson.

When will the AG decide that water is too dangerous a substance to be allowed in the individual's control...

Edited by Worriedman
  • Like 5