Steelharp

Caracal?

2 hours ago, Steelharp said:

Any news?

We come to you for that kind of information. lol

• Haha 1

Come see me for a Kia. :bored:

• Haha 1

They are saying (on Facebook) that they're going to be shipping more F series pistols in July.   I hope they do start hitting shelves this year.   I have an original F series that's been recalled that I'd like them to swap out.

I think the F series recall was a drop safety recall.  Better than the C series, which if I remember right, involved the slide breaking in half.  :(

3 hours ago, Steelharp said:

Or some unregirstered machine guns LOL .

2 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

You did it now!

Men in black tac and helos are on the way!

ha , I was referencing the Carnival Kia dude and his machine gun trouble he's in . It was on the news a few days ago. He'd always say some jingle like "come see me for a Kia" or similar.

I think he got 9 years probation, 500 hours of community service and $100k fine . They definitely stuck it to him.

1 minute ago, tntnixon said:

I think he got 9 years probation, 500 hours of community service and $100k fine . They definitely stuck it to him.

No jail time for two unregistered machine guns, I think he did just fine.  I actually can't believe he got away with no jail time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KahrMan said:

No jail time for two unregistered machine guns, I think he did just fine.  I actually can't believe he got away with no jail time.

I’m sure if they had been used in the commission of another felony , he would have gotten some. They’ve been negotiating his plea deal for two years. The amount of money this has cost him... prolly everything he had plus some (his wife had already wiped him out ). Add that to damn near a half year of Slave labor... This was a hard hit. 

9 hours ago, Steelharp said:

A...Broke. No vehicle buying in my future.

B...LOL! Me? In a Kia? Many physical restraints. Height, weight, and width.

6 hours ago, tercel89 said:

ha , I was referencing the Carnival Kia dude and his machine gun trouble he's in . It was on the news a few days ago. He'd always say some jingle like "come see me for a Kia" or similar.

How have I missed this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NickinTN
      Have a new holster on order for my Dan Wesson ECO from a guy that has already made me a couple of customs.  Considering the makeup of this forum I think you guys will like it 
      This is just a sneak peek he sent me, still has a few steps to go. 

• By tntnixon
      It seems you have two choices in handguns  these days : “tacticool” weapons that are functional and practical for edc  or works of art that are generally destined to stay in the safe only to be brought out to show your buddies with white gloves on. In the modern world of alloys , I wish we could find something to bridge the gap. 
      Being a smaller framed guy , I consider 20 oz-ish and about 1 inch width to be about perfect for carry . That leaves me with polymer pistols as my choice (don’t get me wrong , I love polymer for lots of reasons).  However , I’m one of those crazy guys that likes “pretty”. I like it in my house , my vehicles, my clothing , my women and yes, even my weapons. 
      I like elegant firearms with elegant old world styling, beautiful high gloss metals and fine wooden grips . If I could find one that was reliable in a major defensive caliber, it would not be sitting in my safe but rather on my side or inside my waistband (in fine hand tooled leather , of course , rather than kydex ). 
      I know this can be done (lots of manufacturers have used alloys to make very light metal firearms that are stronger and lighter than polymer ) but they won’t make anything that encompasses my wish list. I guess it’s likely financially without benefit. Maybe I’m just an odd shooter in my wants.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines