Our new "HCP.... OK!" sign

HCP... OK! Thoughts?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. HCP... OK! Thoughts?

• I love it. Simple & clear.
    • I hate it.
    • I would change......(input welcome)
    • Hi, my name is TGO David and I'm a "Sillynanny"

We had this graphics made up for the front door at Hero-Gear.

IMG_3304.jpg

I was thinking about having some made and offering them to business owners that want to make their position clear on HCP.

I would ask for a donation of some sort to cover the cost of producing and shipping them, but im not really looking at these being a "profit center" for us.

Thoughts?

Edited by BimmerFreak
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had this graphics made up for the front door at Hero-Gear.

IMG_3304.jpg

I was thinking about having some made and offering them to business owners that want to make their position clear on HCP.

Thoughts?

Wish you were closer to where I live. If I'm ever down your way I'll make a point of stopping by.

Great sign, design, graphics are top notch

Wait....shouldn't there be a Hero Gear 1911 up there instead of a Kimber?

Lol...

I like the sign. I'd much rather see that on a businesses door than the terrible slashed out gun symbol...

Also, I appreciate gun shops like Hero Gear not forbidding carry in their stores. It kind of bothers me that a gun shop of all places would ban carrying loaded in thier stores. They are selling the 2nd amendment but not supporting it...doesn't make any sense. I can understand some saftey aspect, but anyone toting a gun on their hip should have a carry permit and should be responsible with thier weapon. Anyone coming in the store with a loaded weapon and bad intentions probably could care less about a sign on the door prohibiting loaded weapons.

Didn't mean to get on a rant here. Way to go Hero Gear :)

Edited by Kenstaroni

Thanks for the feedback.

A few changes I would make before offering it to other business owners:

1. The size would be ~ 8" in diameter

2. Add a small website (WWW.TNHCP.COM) at the bottom which would be an information portal on how to obtain your TN HCP, useful info regarding the TN HCP, do's and don'ts, carry tips and advice, and other pro carry reference sites.

Estimated cost/requested donation would be 5 bucks per sticker.

Any money received would go towards supporting TNHCP.COM and the cost of the stickers.

Edited by BimmerFreak

call me crazy, but...what's the big deal about these signs? Seems everyone is making WAY too big a deal about it. If someone wants to post, their right, if they don't post, their right too, why add fuel to this fire that's now be restarted with the overturning of the law? Seems if a business doesn't post, no need for a sign stating its ok to carry since no sign posted basically says that anyway. Seems like sometimes people are just trying to instigate a fight or verbal sparring about these dang signs. Let it alone already......

I like it. I would personally like to see signs that expressly state "We support legal carry of firearms" or "HCP Welcome" or something that makes it crystal clear that we are welcome.

Thank you for supporting the Right to Keep and Bear Arms!

Edited by DaddyO
Guest friesepferd

i like the design of that one quite a bit. i would also like to see one that said something like above ("We support legal carry of firearms"). mainly b/c a lot of ppl out there dont know what "HCP" is. Your sign is great for a gun store. Would be nice to see something that a larger percentage of non-gun people would understand for other stores.

good job!

Looks good, clearly stated, and to the point but perhaps it might need to be a little smaller for other businesses since they might not want the whole door covered by it.

+1

I do like the sign though...just a smaller one would be nice to put in a window or such...that and sometimes I get the gun hating libs and a gun that big even on a sticker might scare them :2cents: