• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ice cream Like all kinds but:

Baskin Robbins, Mint Choco Chip milkshake or Choco Malt

At home: Blue Bell Cookies and Cream

Perkins: Choco Shake or Malt

Cold Stone: There cookie dough thinggy

All the rest including frozen yogurt and fake ice cream like at Wendys and Chick Fil let.

Don't like nuts in my ice cream.

Guest Sgt. Joe

Females:poop:......... Best main course also:)

OK. OK, I know what you meant, did Mike357 give you permission to start such a thread? This is his kind of thing ya know:p

Nanner pudding is way up there but I also love anything peach cobblers and pies.

Blueberries, black berries and raspberries also Pecan pie too.....YUM

But #1 really has to be a really good Cheese cake with one of the above mentioned fruits on top. The same way I like the females;)

Females:D......... Best main course also:)

OK. OK, I know what you meant, did Mike357 give you permission to start such a thread? This is his kind of thing ya know:p

Nanner pudding is way up there but I also love anything peach cobblers and pies.

Blueberries, black berries and raspberries also Pecan pie too.....YUM

But #1 really has to be a really good Cheese cake with one of the above mentioned fruits on top. The same way I like the females;)

That's the first thing I thought, as well. Where is that sumbitch? Hope he's planning his visit to Memphidishu with ole Helmet Head.

Guest KimberChick

Chocolate chess pie

The chocolate mousse cake at Patrick's on Park Ave in Memphis (it's got a layer each of white, milk and dark chocolate mousse, chocolate cake and chocolate ganache frosting)

Milseog at Dan McGuinness

Kheer (basically a soupy Indian rice pudding)

Apple stack cake that my great grandmother made before she died. Her recipes were thrown away unfortunately. Her part of my family, the Sparks, were from Cades Cove in Smoky Mountains National Park. She was a good baker. The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge makes a similiar one but not as good. My mother's banana pudding is also on point.

Edited by Daniel
Apple stack cake that my great grandmother made before she died. Her recipes were thrown away unfortunately. Her part of my family, the Sparks, were from Cades Cove in Smoky Mountains National Park. She was a good baker. The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge makes a similiar one but not as good. My mother's banana pudding is also on point.

My great grandmother was a Sparks and I think her family was from that area

I hope her name wasnt Arvie.

ARVIE SPARKS, b. December 24, 1908; m. OLLIE WILLIAM COSTNER, December 24, 1928; b. August 28, 1906, 9-Feb-1936.

More About OLLIE WILLIAM COSTNER:

Burial: Peck's Memorial Chapel Cemetery, Blount Co., Tn.

Edited by Daniel
Guest billwilly73

BACON............or Warm Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Family on my grandmothers side has roots in Cades Cove also.............Oliver........John Oliver Cabin.....I'll have to do some digging to find a book I have around here somewhere to get some of the other family ties

BACON............or Warm Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Family on my grandmothers side has roots in Cades Cove also.............Oliver........John Oliver Cabin.....I'll have to do some digging to find a book I have around here somewhere to get some of the other family ties

Yeah, we have a book. My mom has mine in Knoxville. She got it for me at the last reunion. I havent been able to attend the last few years.