Cops iz funny

KahrMan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not crazy about over-the-top depictions of bad conduct from police officers as they don't act like this --

but the guy they stopped IS an NPR-listening, biscotti-eating, latte-drinking, metrosexual, Prius hybrid driver (at least it's not pink).

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :rolleyes:

Edited by QuietDan
I'm not crazy about over-the-top depictions of bad conduct from police officers as they don't act like this --

but the guy they stopped IS an NPR-listening, biscotti-eating, latte-drinking, metrosexual, Prius hybrid driver (at least it's not pink).

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :rolleyes:

Sure, there is :panic:

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :)

And whats wrong with NPR? It is better than half the **** on the radio these days.

Guest nicemac
And whats wrong with NPR? It is better than half the **** on the radio these days.

What's wrong with NPR? Taxpayers are robbed of approximately $500 million a year that is spent to deliver around the clock left-wing propaganda. Thats what.

Guest bkelm18
What's wrong with NPR? Taxpayers are robbed of approximately $500 million a year that is spent to deliver around the clock left-wing propaganda. Thats what.

I'm guessing you've never listened to NPR. Don't believe everything the interwebz tells you. I've volunteered a couple times for the local NPR affiliate and found there to be an even mix of political ideologies present.

Edited by bkelm18
Guest nicemac
I'm guessing you've never listened to NPR. Don't believe everything the interwebz tells you. I've volunteered a couple times for the local NPR affiliate and found there to be an even mix of political ideologies present.

You guess incorrectly. I listen often, mainly to try to grain insight into the minds of liberals. I listen as long as I can stomach it, then turn it off. I have to wait days before I can go back to listen to more. All the time knowing I am paying for this crap to be broadcast.

You do realize those were actors, not cops right?

How I knew they weren't REAL cops...

When he turned around with siss-cotti hanging out of his mouth, I heard pistols cocking...real cops would already have their guns ready for action.