The Walking Dead Season 3!!

CM1021

[quote name='sL1k' timestamp='1352083416' post='839224']
R.I.P. T-Dog Nov 4 2012
LoL
[/quote]

He can't RIP till somebody kills his brain, or maybe the zeds eat it?

Question: Why don't the zeds eat people completely up? Seems there wouldn't be nearly as many of them if they did. Edited by OhShoot
[quote name='OhShoot' timestamp='1352083840' post='839227']

He can't RIP till somebody kills his brain.[/quote]

True who are you betting on to kill the zombie formally known as T-dog ?

My guess is survival of the virus. But that would mean its a parasite.
(I've read too many zombie books) Edited by sL1k
I think that Glen and Maggie will raise the baby.

Carol is still out there she has to be.

Look at Carl, wow, that is rough on the kid. Everyone hated Lori, but boy oh boy did they find a way to make her death matter.

I like the one inmate stepping up. The blond guy is crazy, he is bad news.

That was one rough episode.
  • Like 1
They're gonna need more folks quite soon, seems to moi.

I guess the new black inmate will fit in, but they're down one and now with a one legged man and a baby.

Doubt if the sniveler inmate will be around long. Edited by OhShoot
[quote name='Sour Kraut' timestamp='1352084745' post='839242']Oh...all I can say is...OH!!

Why would they kill off the mother?
I am kinda sad they did that..[/quote]
I think the only person who is safe is Rick and maybe Carl. They will kill the others off in a heartbeat.
[quote name='Sour Kraut' timestamp='1352084979' post='839246']
I liked her...
I liked her in Prison Break...
I wish they would have done that differently and maybe in a later season

I stil dont know who`s baby that is..what did I miss?
[/quote]

Either Rick's or Shane's.

- OS
[quote name='Sour Kraut' timestamp='1352084979' post='839246']
I liked her...
I liked her in Prison Break...
I wish they would have done that differently and maybe in a later season

I stil dont know who`s baby that is..what did I miss?
[/quote]No one knows, in the comics Judith was Shane's baby. But Rick accepted her as his.

Lori and Judith were both killed, in this time frame in the comic.
[quote name='Murgatroy' timestamp='1352084584' post='839237']I think that Glen and Maggie will raise the baby.

Carol is still out there she has to be.

Look at Carl, wow, that is rough on the kid. Everyone hated Lori, but boy oh boy did they find a way to make her death matter.

I like the one inmate stepping up. The blond guy is crazy, he is bad news.

That was one rough episode.[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing, very rough going on the group. Probably right about Judy being raised by Maggie and Glen they ended up raising somebody else's kids in the comic. Maybe Carol though since she is still missing Sophia.

Either way I can't say enough about this show, it brings it all out there.
Guest The Dude
I dont really see Merle as a threat like I did in season 1. I see him and the Gov. having issues. Merle has a heart for family, and will likely choose his brother over the Gov. Id like to see Merle double cross the Gov. and get back with Ricks group.

Poor Tdog. He gave it all and went out like a champ.

Lori. tisk tisk tisk. It was inevitable. I feel for Rick, but could care less. She planted seeds between Rick and Shane, and then put them both at odds with eachother. Shanes blood should be on her hands. Not Ricks. Rick defended himself. I dont see Shane doing that if Lori would have kept her legs closed.

And the black convict is a clear winner in my mind. He deserves to be apart of the group after tonight saving Ricks ass, and didnt hesitate when it counted most.

Awsome episode.
Being a man means doing things you don't want to do. More so in this world. Welcome to this world Carl.

Won't miss Lori. She brought nothing to the group but BS and unneeded drama.

T-Dog was a great loss. He was strong and loyal. He will not be easily replaced and will be sorely missed.

Where the hell is Carol?!?!?
If you missed the "Talking Dead" after show, Iron E (TDog) was the guest on the show. He almost became emotional at times. It was obviously an emotional and difficult episode for the cast to get through. Good stuff. They put a lot into this show!