The Walking Dead Season 3!!

CM1021

Guest Lester Weevils
In the TV show plot line, Andrea has been "in the wild" hand-to-mouth about a year. If the zombie apocalypse had never happened, she would most likely be courting upper yuppie "genteel southern gentlemen" similar in outer appearance to the Governor as portrayed in the TV show. In the TV show the town, the people, and the gov seem very "southern small town upper-yuppie". Savannah GA type southern upper-yuppie. A welcome return to normality from Andrea's perspective.

Now in the comix, the gov is obviously a demented prevert in appearance and behavior from his introduction, and the "nature" of his townspeople are crude S. GA lower-class rednecks in taste, appearance and behavior. Desperate, vicious and servile ignoramuses who don't have any better sense than to follow an obviously deranged fella like the comix version of the Gov. But in the comix Andrea doesn't have a fling with him, and possibly she doesn't even meet him except at long distance thru telescopic sights. Can't recall exactly.
[quote name='glowdotGlock' timestamp='1354504610' post='854062']
I thought Michonne was about to finish off the Govna'. What a cliffhanger. Come on February.
[/quote]
I was hoping she was going to pick upon of those heads and put it on him
  • Like 1
[quote name='Murgatroy' timestamp='1354502929' post='854039']
"Let the man go."

Carl is a man, I didn't see that till just now.
[/quote]

Yeah, I also think that was a very intentional statement by Tyreese. The woman with him was making demands and speaking to Carl as if he were a little boy. I think Tyreese was saying, "The person who just voluntarily came down into those tunnels alone, fought his way through a couple of walkers by himself, made across-the-room headshots to save our butts then lead us to safety and without flinching offered to take care of our friend so she wouldn't turn is not a little boy. No matter his age or stature, that is a man and I respect him as such."
  • Like 2
Chris Hardwick on The Talking Dead was funny. "I don't think Mr. Blue Jeans Jacket is going to last very long." or something like that.
Then during the "In Memoriam" segment "Not Shane". Classic.

I'm wondering why Andrea hasn't said anything about what she learned at the CDC. Obviously the Woodbury-ites are not privy to that information. She sees that they're trying various experiments to see if the Zs can be turned back to human and what else they can learn about them. I don't see how it could serve any purpose for her to keep that information to herself. Being able to cite the CDC would carry a lot of weight and could change the approach the "doctor" guy is taking with his experiments. Edited by monkeylizard
[quote name='Lester Weevils' timestamp='1354561111' post='854322']
I'm still curious what is in the "tea" everybody likes so much in the town. Hasn't been mentioned lately. Or did I miss it?
[/quote] I don't think that was ever really a plot point. Just seems like something they threw in there and didn't go anywhere with. Who knows though.

I second that if Daryl dies I will be severely upset. I will also say that it was odd how submissive Daryl was to Rick when wanting to go see his brother. Edited by maroonandwhite