What do pocket holsters do you use?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamsholsters.com I love these, been carrying them for about a year. Smith& Wesson bodyguard .380, hidden, grab the pocket well. Absolutely love. Their pocket holster features shark skin that really grips. I had one made for my left pocket that holds my flashlight and spare mag also. Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65317632@N07/6164639634/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65317632@N07/6164644268/

Edited by Deerbnb

I like my remorra.  It was cheap and it stays stuck to the inside of my pocket as the outside has a texture that grabs onto the cloth well.  It stays in place and covers the trigger (which I am not obsessed with anyway but many have a concern about it).   It fit both my sig 238 and 938, but you would need the next size or even 2 sizes up I think for the new agent (?).

I had a Blackhawk pocket holster first and it worked out fine until I tried the DeSantis Nemesis. I'd consider the DeSantis an upgrade, personally.

I used one with a Ruger SP101 until I traded it. I still have one for my P-32, but retired it in favor of the homemade one below.

4BCD74A2-3529-48AF-9F18-080BA979BFFB-103

Edited by BigK
Guest CigarGuy

I, too, have a Remora for about everything I own.  Pocket carry the J-Frames/small Colts, everyday in dress pants.

Can IWB them on the weekend with jeans and an untucked shirt.

Guest Lester Weevils

I carry a Kahr P9 in an Uncle Mike's cheap nylon pocket holster which seems to work fine in the right front pocket. Uncle makes em in a couple or three stock sizes. The medium size I have covers the trigger for good safety and if drawn quickly the holster stays in pocket. If drawn slow then the holster MIGHT come out along with the pistol. For self defense dunno if it would matter, having labored under the delusion that a bullet can pierce nylon just fine if need be. :)

Bought the cheap pocket holster when purchasing the P9 and the cheap holster seems none the worse for wear after a few years.

MAYBE that"mid-size" is also the size for snubbie revolvers because cleaning up awhile ago, I found an old identical size uncle mikes pocket holster in "new condition" I must have bought for the SW 649 J frame when carrying it. Never pocket carried the revolver much. The revolver fit in the front pocket fine but the revolver was "too fat" and printed too much in the front pocket for my liking.

Guest RonM0710

+1 for the Remora.  You can use it in the pocket or tuck it anywhere on your waist and it stays where you put it.

I carry Kahr PM9 with laser sight in one everyday.

I use a DeSantis Superfly for my 9mm Walther PPS.  I've had it about two years and use it regularly; especially in warm weather.  It's just starting to show some wear, so I think I'll have to replace it an about another year.  The Superfly is essentiall an Nemisis with a cover on one side to prevent the gun from printing.  If you look, you can see I have something in my pocket but it has no identifiable shape.  It could be a wallet.  The cover is attached with velcor and can be easily removed if desired.