walmart and ammo

I had close to 10000 rounds of .22 but have been sharing some with my shooting buddies. I told them they could just replace what they borrowed when the dust settles. I try to always have plenty of .22 around because it's cheap and fun to shoot. I anticipated the shortage when Obama got re-elected but never this much on .22 especially.

I didn't own a .22 at the time but picked one up around christmas and have been in the hole for ammo ever since. I've got under 500 rounds currently (getting 1 brick this weekend) but will be stocking up as well once the insanity dies down.

today i ordered the biggest order i have ever made

i hope to soon have ammo and more primers in stock i ordered 9 millon w0inchester primers

hope they dont all ship at one time

in talking to the reps today from atk ww rem hornady we are going to be short for a while yet

ammo and primer production is backed up at least a year no end in sight

even the ammo mfg. off shore in in very short supply

Well, I did my part to fuel the Great Ammo Famine of 2013 today.  Went to a Walmart that will remain nameless and there I saw about 13 boxes of Prvi .223 (20 cnt/55gr FMJ).  Got my three and went home happy.  :D

Boo this man! Booooooooooo!

I happened to pass by and check Walmart.  (Nolensville Rd/Bell).

As of 30 minutes ago  - They have about 20 boxes of American Eagle 223. 50 grains.  Varmint.  $11 or $12/box.  Limit 3. 

I didn't get any; I don't have a 223 gun. Hopefully someone can use it.

Nothing else in the shelves except 22 shotshells and shotgun shells.

• Like 1

Well, I did my part to fuel the Great Ammo Famine of 2013 today.  Went to a Walmart that will remain nameless and there I saw about 13 boxes of Prvi .223 (20 cnt/55gr FMJ).  Got my three and went home happy.  :D

I found Prvi .223 today at one Walmart and scored 3 boxes then scored 3 boxes of Winchester 45acp target at another. So I guess I did my part.  :pleased:

• Like 1

Picked up one box .223 ammo tonight at WM. They had 2 boxes,one other guy waiting, we split the 2.

Anybody ever heard of Tullammo Braxxmax? $16.97 a box .......of 50.

Seen the most ammount of ammo at wal-mart since this nonsense began.

Well, my target ammo is slowly becoming replenished. Little by little, bit by bit.

• Like 1
Guest ArmyVeteran37214
gh1jZfg.jpg
Wally 5616 got a shipment of ammo tonight. It will not make it to the sales floor till after 7am Thursday. Some 9mm, 12 gauge, 380 auto. Edited by ArmyVeteran37214

Picked up one box .223 ammo tonight at WM. They had 2 boxes,one other guy waiting, we split the 2.

Anybody ever heard of Tullammo Braxxmax? $16.97 a box .......of 50.

Seen the most ammount of ammo at wal-mart since this nonsense began.

Well, my target ammo is slowly becoming replenished. Little by little, bit by bit.

I've been reading about the brass Tulammo. Heard it is Fiocchi brass and Tula bullet, loaded in Italy by Fiocchi. 

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I scored a 50 round box of Winchester 380 and two 100 round boxes of Federal 9mm Luger.  

Chances are the shipment is sold out already, well maybe except the 12 and 20 guage ammo???. I'll continue to post intel of ammo arrivals at Wally 5616 as soon as I become aware of them.  I sure hope a TGO'er was able to snag some ammo this morning.

Edited by ArmyVeteran37214

I scored a 50 round box of Winchester 380 and two 100 round boxes of Federal 9mm Luger.  
Chances are the shipment is sold out already, well maybe except the 12 and 20 guage ammo???. I'll continue to post intel of ammo arrivals at Wally 5616 as soon as I become aware of them.  I sure hope a TGO'er was able to snag some ammo this morning.

All that is left is the Winchester .380 50 round boxes. Thank you for sharing your intel, my friend.

My local walmart in Humboldt had no .223 in the glass case but i could see in the reflection of the glass they had a crap load under the cash register in another glass case. I bought my 3 boxes of American Eagle 50 gr varmit and my wife bought 3. I wonder why they were under the register? its almost like they were hiding it or something.

My local walmart in Humboldt had no .223 in the glass case but i could see in the reflection of the glass they had a crap load under the cash register in another glass case. I bought my 3 boxes of American Eagle 50 gr varmit and my wife bought 3. I wonder why they were under the register? its almost like they were hiding it or something.

Walmarts have been putting boxes out at random times. A friend of mine was told to only put out 5 random boxes per hour when no one is looking.