O "Does" Skeet

I don't care if he shoots clays, reloads, competes USPSA, or just collects, I do not like him, and I desire him not to patronize me with his fake or real hobbies. He is no friend, acquaintance, or fellow hobbist of mine. :angry:

• Like 5

I've only shot skeet once, but I never shot that low. The barrel is pointed barely in the air. For those of you who shoot skeet, would you ever shoot that low?

Depends on how long you wait on gravity to do its thing, but I would say that's definitely a staged photo anyway Edited by Batman

Its OK everyone, we've used the photo for 'non-approval' and 'non-endorsement' purposes!!!!  :whistle:   so it can be manipulated and used in any way......

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

Edited by sigrug17

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for
publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by
the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated
in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials,
advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests
approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White
House."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it really IS a 'official White house Photo', then it is in the public domain and can be used and manipulated for anything you want except for campaign or product endorsements.  I find it amusing that the White House would add that disclaimer, knowing that it's not legal.

• Like 2

...  I find it amusing that the White House would add that disclaimer, knowing that it's not legal.

It's their style and they just can't help it anymore.

Once BHO got that unexpected help from John Roberts grasping at legal straws, they're just gonna stick everything in and break it off.

- OS

• Like 1