Some Gun Owners Are Dangerous

WMD --- I do not think this means what he thinks it means.... 

Someone had a link and in it the guy pointed out that more people died from the crap factory explosion than from newton, many many times more were hurt than boston, yet it got like 1/2 a day of press tops.   And that was not even mass destruction, just a relatively small explosion.    WMD .... if he only knew what humans are capable of today....   the body count for a real one is in the millions.   Not even a mini-gun with an infinitely long ammo belt could come close.

Edited by Jonnin

I've generally been against open carry as a personal choice. Since the grabbers have turned this into a bare knuckle fight, I'm inclined to start carrying my stainless 1911 Gov'ment... in condition 1, of course.

precisely. 

What do you carry?

When OC, it is usually a Glock, although my EDC is a often one of my Kel-Tecs.

Honestly, I am not hardcore OC.  It is about 10-20% of my outings (and I only go out about twice a week).  Church & small-group, banking, groceries, gas for lawn mower, Home Depot...pretty simple life. 

You probably saw me about town.  I look just like my avatar.

• Like 1

Well for me it was foreclosure day so I've had a Sig on my belt since early this morning. Stopped into a couple of convenience stores and didn't even get a look. Of course I was in Johnson County, which is the definition of BFE.

Honestly, I am not hardcore OC.  It is about 10-20% of my outings (and I only go out about twice a week).  Church & small-group, banking, groceries, gas for lawn mower, Home Depot...pretty simple life. 

I don't see a lot of people OC in OR, but I saw a guy OCing a M&P at O'Reily Auto last night.

If you look like the guy in your avatar then you have no need to carry. The mere sight of you would be enough to make even the hardest criminal think twice.
  • Like 2

You don't need a gun to scare the crap outta somebody....LOL

You don't need a gun to scare the crap outta somebody....LOL

Diane Feinstein's and Nancy Pelosi's looks are proof of this. There are times when I find myself wondering how they have children. Then I realize there are at least 8 hours of darkness every day and bags for when it isn't.

• Like 1

I can't even read the crap on Knox News anymore. Lots of internet commandos spouting crap. The comments are the worst.

It has become completely unbearable.  They deliberately publish a gun related letter every day now, just to whip the commenting band of retards into a frenzy.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

I bet.  Some of them in OR even shoot roofs :rock:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/10/letter-some-gun-owners-dangerous/

I just opened the link. Oh, he is such a cry baby! Unfortunately, I know some people in Oak Ridge who are

cry babies, just like him. I wonder if he checks the stores for pressure cookers? I saw a heavy duty one in

Elkton, today. My wife was salivating over that puppy. I told her before long she might need a tax stamp for it.

Well for me it was foreclosure day so I've had a Sig on my belt since early this morning. Stopped into a couple of convenience stores and didn't even get a look. Of course I was in Johnson County, which is the definition of BFE.

Im normally extremely situationally aware and somehow I missed this today? I'm slacking
I read on there one clown claimed to be a Vietnam bet and stated if the government wanted to take us they could basically and there is nothing a AK or AR could do to stop it. I think that has been tried in Afghanistan. Ask Russia and the US what a bunch of poorly armed homegrown "rebels" can do on their own turf.
  • Like 1

Protecting our children and our neighborhoods is the issue. We need to be able to go to school and watch movies in safety without fear of being slaughtered by weapons of mass destruction.

I bet he’s a Physicist at Oak Ridge labs making WMD’s and is afraid every time he goes out in the real world.
  • Like 1

I read on there one clown claimed to be a Vietnam bet and stated if the government wanted to take us they could basically and there is nothing a AK or AR could do to stop it. I think that has been tried in Afghanistan. Ask Russia and the US what a bunch of poorly armed homegrown "rebels" can do on their own turf.

These rebels won't be a bunch of illiterate goat humpers either. I'm thinking a lot will have US military training.

• Like 3
I love walking around Oak Ridge with my 1911 oc. I wonder how many hippies Ive given heart attacks? They would die if they knewi had a WMD AR-15 and 15+ loaded mags behind the seats lol

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

I love walking around Oak Ridge with my 1911 oc. I wonder how many hippies Ive given heart attacks? They would die if they knewi had a WMD AR-15 and 15+ loaded mags behind the seats lol

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

OR has hippies?