Zimmerman Twitter Lynch Mob

Ignoring all that internet chatter, I think the threat to him is very real. The people that will go after him aren’t posting on twitter and I doubt they are the type to challenge him to gun fight. The New Black Panthers openly put a bounty on him dead or alive and the justice department stood by silently; that says a lot.

There are people waiting for a reason to riot; they don’t care about Martin or Zimmerman. Either way the verdict goes; they will use it as a reason to destroy property and steal stuff.

Exactly on point

Yeah, starting with our politicians, and then the dumbasses that keep re-electing these crooks. Just take a look at the dummies we've sent to Congress, and you can understand what we're dealing with in our everyday interactions for the most part. They are suppose to be the cream of the crop, but it appears the cream is nothing more than floating turds.

The voters get the government they deserve.

• Like 3

I think these "tribalist children". "Soweto Freedom Fighters", "Black Panthers" and other "imaginary community activists" that are tweeting this bad stuff on their Obama phones might need to think a bit about this lynching Zimmerman thing.  Whether George Zimmerman is acquitted or not; the scorecard is "Z-Man"-1; "thugs"-0.  This whoppin, killin, shootin thing may not be as easy as some of the "community activists" think.

RE: "....burnin everything down...".  On a personal basis, i could care less about these "commuity activists" burnin their own communities down.   There are evidently some communities that need burnin down because they tolerate and even condone this activity.  The problem will come when this trouble moves "across the track" and comes to my house.  I; and i think lots of other people who dont burn things down when they dont get their way, probably aint gonna put up with that sort of thing.   I say: "...burners beware...".  Theres been a lot of ammo and guns sold lately.

My guess that outside of inner city memphis and chattanooga; there aint gonna be much burnin in tennessee.  The best they could do here in knoxville is to heckle Dave Chapelle at the theatre the other nite.  They had to pay to get in to do that.

This country is devolving rapidly into two countries.  Maybe it's for the best.  The thugs and "on the dole" crowd can live in on of 'em; and the "real people" who dont do the things we're talkin about can live in the other one.  I'm ok with that.

leroy

• Like 1

This country is devolving rapidly into two countries. Maybe it's for the best. The thugs and "on the dole" crowd can live in on of 'em; and the "real people" who dont do the things we're talkin about can live in the other one. I'm ok with that.
leroy

How is the one country going to exist? The "real people" are already supporting the "on the dole" people.

Democrats with guns looks to be the issue with society today

I did a quick look at every major or mass killer in the last 20 years. Nearly every single one supports the Democratic agenda or are a liberal Democrat themselves. I have ever heard some say they don't like guns because they are afraid they couldn't control themselves if they had one. This proves to me they have some sort of mental deficit if they are afraid an inanimate object will force them to do something.

If Zimmerman gets aquitted there will be rioting in the streets. This maybe the spark that starts the country on fire. We may not see it in our communities or where we live here but we will feel the effects of it.

• Like 3
Guest nra37922

MS(BS)NBC Newsflash

Chris Tingleleg is reporting that Sanford FL area Best Buys and HH Greggs are stocking up on 60" TV's in anticipation of the GZ verdict.  Apparently they expect quite a 'run' on these items.  In a related news item local beer and liquor stores are stocking up on malt liquor and Mogan David.

Guest nra37922

The real question that needs to be answered is will the jury do the right thing and acquit GZ or the safe thing and find him guilty?

How is the one country going to exist? The "real people" are already supporting the "on the dole" people.

I say in the long run it aint goin to.  I think we are gonna see this country devolve into a confederation of sorts just as ive opined.  One will be comprized of  "on the dole"  states; the other the "ya have to work" states.  

The "on the dole" states are goin broke.  They will demand more dollars for the "dole".  They wont get 'em; they will (...and are...) dry up .  The Federal gubmt will try to put the arm on the "ya have to work states".  Some smart governor about like Rick Perry (...remember him, he wuz "too dumb" accordin to the media the the republican insiders to become president...) and some smart state's attorney will sue the Federal Gubmt sayin that the Fed's cant withhold dollars duly collected by the individual states (...which the court has already said, by the way ALA John Roberts and Obamacare....). 

Said another way: "...what each individual state pays in to the Treasury must come out of the treasury back to that particular state via "block grants" for specific purposes. That means that each state will manage it's particular program (...welfare, healthcare, ect ect...) using state programs as outlined by state law; each state imposing it's particular set of rules (...drug testing, ya have to hunt for work, ya have to go to school... you get the idea....); not the federal government.

It's the rise of "state's rights" vs the federal government redux ALA the Civil War without firing a shot.  The "ya gotta work" states will encourage businesses to settle in their particluar states; that is, they will make their state a "business friendly" state ALA Tennessee (...volkswagen and nissan...) and Texas; becoming richer.  The "on the dole states" have already run all their businesses off, becoming poorer ALA Michigan and Kalefornia. 

If what i've described happens, it will clean up the "on the dole" thing, and put the management of welfare, indigent care, dividual states.   Let's hope im right.  Otherwise, we will become South Africa and Rawanda. 

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 4
Its going to be interesting once the trial is fully over. I don't think TN cities will have anything to worry about but Florida and some other places, definitely. I wonder how many other self defense shootings will be seen once the riots start?
Too bad most of the people making the threats don't appear to have the intelligence to understand exactly what they are proposing and the consequences of their actions....but we all know the education and parenting system are broken.
  • Like 3
Guest Emtdaddy1980
[quote name="leroy" post="990357" timestamp="1372419427"

My guess that outside of inner city memphis and chattanooga; there aint gonna be much burnin in tennessee. The best they could do here in knoxville is to heckle Dave Chapelle at the theatre the other nite. They had to pay to get in to do that.

leroy[/quote]

Should be fun. For those of you familiar with Chattanooga my station is at 4th Ave and east 23rd St. Alton park Bloods on one side of the street, Rolling 20s Crips a few blocks down, and the little Tijuana bario directly behind us.

Its going to be interesting once the trial is fully over. I don't think TN cities will have anything to worry about but Florida and some other places, definitely. I wonder how many other self defense shootings will be seen once the riots start?
Too bad most of the people making the threats don't appear to have the intelligence to understand exactly what they are proposing and the consequences of their actions....but we all know the education and parenting system are broken.

Wow...That brings up an interesitng thought. there could be hundreds of Martin/Zimmerman cases pop up. Which will could very well snowball into more.

I tell you i blame the race mongers for this. Sharpton, Jackson & co. The media, too. They'll never let racism die as long as they can profit from it and situations like this play right into their hands.

• Like 5

And this is why I carry. I really don't give a damn about the riots and if they burn their own neighborhoods down around them. But they are gonna run into a lot of suprises if they decide to kill this "cracka"

sent from the backwoods

Spots, that's all the world needs Bro...A crazy azz hammer swinging cracka'!!!   lol 

Dave

• Like 1

I say in the long run it aint goin to.  I think we are gonna see this country devolve into a confederation of sorts just as ive opined.  One will be comprized of  "on the dole"  states; the other the "ya have to work" states.

As I’ve said before; it can’t work, you can’t split this country. Our manufacturing base is the key to our survival. And by manufacturing I mean companies that manufacture a product; not bolt it together from imported parts.

If you start breaking up borders or have rogue states; the supply and delivery chains will be compromised. Companies will have no choice to move out of restrictive states or fold altogether. Local economies will collapse, 401k”s, banking, and investments will evaporate.

In these states that would choose succession how are you going to get paid? If you work for a living will your job still is there? If you draw disability that will be gone, retirement benefits may also be gone.

Good jobs in manufacturing are the key to our survival. There is no way we can survive without it. Splitting our nation is a death sentence.
Guest ThePunisher
Our nation is, and has been slowly dying for the last twenty five years, and now for the last four years the stake has been driven into the heart. The people have fallen asleep or just don't care what's happening to our country. We're on an accelerated pace for the New World Order.

Yeah...I'm just trying to figure out if I'll try to move to a state that will try to follow the Constitution (assuming there will truly be one), try to find a quiet spot somewhere in TN where I'll likely be left alone until I check out or if I'll just stay right where I am and try to live out my days in as much comfort as possible.

I guess that's one of the advantages of being past middle aged - I've likely got some years left but I also can think it terms of "if I buy this now it will almost certainly outlast me and I won't have to buy another" or simply the knowledge that with what I have, I probably can be relatively comfortable for the likely time I have left. ;)

As I’ve said before; it can’t work, you can’t split this country. Our manufacturing base is the key to our survival. And by manufacturing I mean companies that manufacture a product; not bolt it together from imported parts.

If you start breaking up borders or have rogue states; the supply and delivery chains will be compromised. Companies will have no choice to move out of restrictive states or fold altogether. Local economies will collapse, 401k”s, banking, and investments will evaporate.

In these states that would choose succession how are you going to get paid? If you work for a living will your job still is there? If you draw disability that will be gone, retirement benefits may also be gone.

Good jobs in manufacturing are the key to our survival. There is no way we can survive without it. Splitting our nation is a death sentence.

I don't agree.  I agree it will be painful...very painful...but if it really couldn't be done now then it couldn't have been done in the first place.

Assuming there was a split in the country; manufacturing is in every state and all businesses will, of necessity, want to move where they have the most freedom, lowest taxes, and willing work-force....all those who don't move, be they industry or individuals, will have to trade with their new neighbor because they will also have to come to the conclusion that they can't survive without the other.

I think this is all an exercise in theory anyway but as a matter of theory, I do believe it would be possible...just not very pretty or easy.

Our nation is, and has been slowly dying for the last twenty five years, and now for the last four years the stake has been driven into the heart. The people have fallen asleep or just don't care what's happening to our country. We're on an accelerated pace for the New World Order.

I think Punisher is on the right track here.  I would opine that it's been dyin since LBJ declared "War on Poverty".  I saw him do it on TV when i wuz a high schooler.  The truth is that FDR started the ball rollin; and polititians and bureaucrats of various stripes have been workin overtime (...along with the race-baters...) to kill it since the sixties.  The current bunch has just kicked the can a lot further down the road a lot quicker, and more people are beginning to notice it.

leroy

I sometimes wonder if it would be better that the activists/thugs bite off more than they could chew and everyday average folks respond back forcefully.  The country has been piling up trash for years, and I know there are a lot of individuals that don't mind taking out the garbage. :)

I sometimes wonder if it would be better that the activists/thugs bite off more than they could chew and everyday average folks respond back forcefully.  The country has been piling up trash for years, and I know there are a lot of individuals that don't mind taking out the garbage. :)

We are never organized or in the right place to do anything. Yes, if a bunch of us knew where a drive by was going to occur we could leave a bunch of dead thugs at the scene. I think my skills are pretty good, but I’m not so naive to think I’m going to survive a full on attack from a bunch of gang bangers. I’ve seen to many times the result of a surprise attack.

Everyone is pretty sure George Zimmerman is going to be acquitted. When that happens all across the country there are going to be riots and people are going to die. The New Black Panther Party is calling for people to “Kill everything white in sight”. So what is being done?

Police departments and National guards try to prepare for just this type emergency. Of course when they do the tin foil hat crew jumps in here and say they are getting ready to attack Americans.

So other than a bunch of internet grand standing by both sides what is being done to prepare for an event that is almost certain to happen?

This is the first day I've been able to watch any of this.  The only station (so far) I have seen the trial on is HLN (gag) but does it appear to anyone else watching this source that they go to commercial during testimony that is highly tilted towards the defense?  Right now they are discussing Z's injuries and they have gone to commercial twice with the female EMT testifying.  Is there another channel showing the trial?

This is the first day I've been able to watch any of this.  The only station (so far) I have seen the trial on is HLN (gag) but does it appear to anyone else watching this source that they go to commercial during testimony that is highly tilted towards the defense?  Right now they are discussing Z's injuries and they have gone to commercial twice with the female EMT testifying.  Is there another channel showing the trial?

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbcnews.com/52117880

• Like 1

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-live-video-day-5-states-witnesses/

The above is a decent link for following it with a minimal amount of input other than during recesses, breaks in testimony, etc.

TDR sent me a link to NBC of all places and it's just live video.  No interruptions other than the recess they are currently in.  Just the way I like it, no input from a talking head, just what the jury is seeing.  Thanks TDR.

Oh and as to the Twitter crap, so glad I've never gotten a smart phone or dealt with that part of social media...

• Like 1