The weakling in Chief has lost

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

Kerry and Obama must be crapping their pants. Putin is now totally clear, he will support Syria. I was wondering what the hell Kerry was talking about yesterday when he said he hopes the Russians would come on board. How much more obvious does Putin have to make it? We attack Syria and risk conflict with Russia and it's coalition. our coalition will be made up of the worst soldiers on the globe. (Not ours, the four Arab countries who seem to be making up this coalition). The Israeli's are not stupid, this Administration has made clear they are no friend of the Israeli's.

With Russia, Iran (Who was already proven through daylight testing they have an effective long range ASM, the RAAD, Syria (Who Russia stated yesterday they have been supplying with their most advanced Anti Aircraft missile guidance systems and Rocket Engines) and China (Who has OUR technology), it is doubtful a shot will be fired. If it is, I hope Obama is ready.

In the meantime, our "leaders" can go play Golf and have cybersex. It seems thats what they do best. If the goal of this administration was to make us a second rate power, they have succeeded.

"Will we continue to help Syria? We will," said Putin after a 20-minute meeting Friday with President Obama at the G-20 summit in St. Petersburg, Russia. "We're helping them now. We are supplying arms, cooperating in the economic sphere."

Guest TankerHC

Whats really weird(?) is that Haans Artens predicted this. Read "The writing on the wall". The only thing he got wrong was McCain lost the election and Obama won, regardless he is still right, the loudest loudmouth in this scenario is McCain.

If Obama gives the order to launch missiles against Syria without Congressional approval I would hope our Military leaders and troops will stand down and refuse. If he tries he should be impeached. We have nothing to gain by lobbing missiles into Syria. It’s reckless and inhumane.

• Like 13

What's going on in Syria is none of our business. Stay out, and stay to our self. The answer to china is to ban their goods from sale in the US. That'll fix their sorry azes!

Dave

What’s China got to do with any of this Dave? Those are Soviet warships headed that way.

Well, Obama's goals were to lower our nuclear stockpile and most other weapons, to make the world theater a "more level playing field". Now, he wants to pick fights which is stupid. Looks like everything is going his way on this plan.  How it'll play out out is a different story all together. His bully meter is showing empty.

If Obama gives the order to launch missiles against Syria without Congressional approval I would hope our Military leaders and troops will stand down and refuse. If he tries he should be impeached. We have nothing to gain by lobbing missiles into Syria. It’s reckless and inhumane.

Can't impeach him for it. It WILL ruin him politically. He already has egg all over his face.

???  Given that he (Obama) is already a lame duck and can't run again I don't see how politics plays a part in this.  He's an idealog through and through and I think that's all that is driving him at this point.

He's still politically significant. The Democratic party moves with him. He's still the leader of the douchebags, and they're still following him around. 

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

???  Given that he (Obama) is already a lame duck and can't run again I don't see how politics plays a part in this.  He's an idealog through and through and I think that's all that is driving him at this point.

Yep, he wants to torch the USA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/07/wh-goes-all-out-to-win-syria-strike-support-ahead-obama-tuesday-speech/

Looks like he is at minimum still standing behind his bluff. At most, he doesn't care and really, really wants some action.

Main thing is, most of the scrutiny on the already existing scandals has gone poof. May even be the primary reason for the Syrian emphasis to begin with. But at least this one is gonna play out much more "transparently" than all the other "secret transparent" parts of his admin, at least as far as actual events which either do or don't unfold.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

??? Given that he (Obama) is already a lame duck and can't run again I don't see how politics plays a part in this. He's an idealog through and through and I think that's all that is driving him at this point.

Not necessarily, I might be mistaken but in times of war the elections can be postponed until the state of emergency is over. So he may not be as much of a lame duck as we think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • Like 1

Three and a half years is an eternity, and BHO is on a mission, as you just mentioned. To preserve the momentum of his fervid ideology he needs at least his own party to continue to toe the line, and of course hoping for more in the midterms.

Not to mention that part of his ongoing legacy will be the strength in which he leaves the Dem party to enforce the tyranny of the state over the individual he's managed to foment so far.

- OS

China is sitting back and waiting. They want the U.S. and the Soviet Union, and all the other countries that want to jump in, to go at it. And when they are all tore up and at their end, then they are gonna slide in and be the dominant force left. They will achieve their ultimate goal, WORLD DOMINATION............The world and life as we know it is fast approaching a completely different chapter

Guest nra37922

Monkey_with_gun_Wallpaper_pr4or.jpg

MOSCOW, August 27 (RIA Novosti) – A firebrand Russian nationalist-turned-senior official said Tuesday that the West was acting in the Islamic world like a “monkey with a hand grenade.”

Edited by nra37922
Guest Bonedaddy

China is sitting back and waiting. They want the U.S. and the Soviet Union, and all the other countries that want to jump in, to go at it. And when they are all tore up and at their end, then they are gonna slide in and be the dominant force left. They will achieve their ultimate goal, WORLD DOMINATION............The world and life as we know it is fast approaching a completely different chapter

You just described a true Mexican standoff. I've said it many times about those three powerhouses. The first to fire is the second one to die, leaving one victor. The rest of the world are just spectators waiting for a change in rule.

The "refusal" sounds good in theory but highly unlikely since troops take an oath to defend the Constitution, in addition to obeying the orders of the POTUS. The troops will not leave themselves open to the possibility of Article 90, 91 or 92 in the UCMJ.

We certainly have no "war" business in the Middle East. Those countries have been around since the beginning of time and the way they are governed has worked for them before the USA was even a thought. Why can't we be the spectators sometimes and use that money to take care of our own. Without a doubt we are not privy to a lot information but this doesn't make sense...

Sent from my GSIII using TPR 3.17

Im like OS on this one; it aint about doin the "right thing" RE: the poor dead children in Syria... It's about changin the subject from things at home (...scandals, snooping, insider dealing, no jobs, continuing criticizms, etc...) to a "real threat" thing abroad...  It's more "....how can we fool 'em, or change the subject today....".

leroy

• Like 2