Season 4

Oh Shoot

Just watched the last episode. I didn't think it was too bad. I did like getting away from Rick and all his drama for a while though. But does look like Gov vs the remaining world again, and that probably will be a little trying.

Still want Carol back!

I can't figure out if I am bored or disgusted with this show but either way I think it is time to find a new show. I am all for letting some of the technical bloopers slide a bit but tonight is just over the top for me

Iwould like to add thank god the damn gov is dead at least that boredom will stop.

Edited by gunwhatgun

Mid-Season observations:

Governor attempted to bluff the prison tribe to give up their ground, because he had a tank.  Governor eluded more than once “I have a tank”.  He didn’t have a real plan to take the prison by force.  Knocking down the fences and punched holes into the prison walls, which more or less, made the prison vulnerable to Walker attacks.  Governor had his little militia suckered like Woodbury folks in believing in him, yet no one in the prison tribe brought up that Woodbury massacre during the negotiations. 

Prison was stormed and for the most part destroyed, prison tribe has scattered and I will assume, they had a rendezvous place. 

Discussion at the bus was to go to some location.

Governor and Mitch are no more and good riddance.  Would wish the Governor has suffered more from his gut wound. 

Prior to the showdown, Sasha was complimenting Bob for his medical skills.  I should have read more into that at the time.  Herschel is gone, leaving Bob the drunk as the medical professional.  Despite being a drunk and cannot be counted on during supply run, he will be needed at new camp. 

At least 2 of Governor’s militia may have survived, the 2 sisters, one a nurse, the other a cop wannabe.  Would the prison tribe once reorganized take in the two?  If there other militia survivors, would they be taken in?

Prison tribe is scattered and will have to fight for themselves.  Tyress with the little kids.  Speaking of which, the older of the two young girls is gone mentally, she will be s loose cannon.  Prison bus is gone and all on board and old and sick. 

Frankly, this episode really bothered me and I'm about ready to stop watching the series.

There seems to be no hope here for anyone...I know...in a real EOTWAWKI scenario a lot of good people will die and society may never recover but I'm getting tired of seeing good characters get killed off and wondering why I should keep watching!

Edited by RobertNashville
You don't know that the Gov is gone...He was laying on the ground and his woman did walk up and point the gun in his direction and pull the trigger...but you don't see him dead after...I would be willing to bet he's not a goner just yet...

You don't know that the Gov is gone...He was laying on the ground and his woman did walk up and point the gun in his direction and pull the trigger...but you don't see him dead after...I would be willing to bet he's not a goner just yet...

Nah. . .hes gone. . the lack of "seeing the projectile entering his melon" has no meaning here.  .except that maybe they had shot their budget for special makeup effects for that episode . . .

• Like 1

A katana blade through and though the upper gut.  Maybe in our era, chances of survival would be good at best, but in a world that resembles more of the stone ages....doubtful. 

A katana blade through and though the upper gut. Maybe in our era, chances of survival would be good at best, but in a world that resembles more of the stone ages....doubtful.

I am not necessarily saying that he isn't dead, but I am saying not to underestimate the power of television screen writers...

I think the Gov is gone.. look how easy it was to get rid of the other "somewhat main characters" ..

And.. ya think that they really did get the baby?

Since first episode lasting survivors are:   Rick, Carl, Glenn and Darryl. 

Walkers possibly getting the baby added to the last drama.  If it was not Judith that was devoured, then who? 

I figure Carol will show up at some point. 

Will also point out that the Internet Movie Firearm Database is up to date with last night's episode:  http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_Dead,_The_-_Season_4

Creator of the show talked about his death on Talking Dead right after the show last night, there was no conjecture of him not being dead. It's a pretty sure thing in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone on this show know how to shoot on semi auto and aim? I get that Hollywood thinks that's how gun fights go, but that's why they have consultants. Also, where'd they get all the full auto AKs? I guess the FA M4s could be battlefield recovery, but AKs? I already know the sad answer though, Hollywood doesn't know any better.
Guest Wesley33

I already know the sad answer though, Hollywood doesn't know any better.

I believe you hit the nail on the head there. It always drive me nuts when they shoot on full auto but they have been doing that from day one.

I too hated to see Hershel go but for the dramatic effect I guess a "good" guy had to die

I will keep watching it. Hopefully they will take the story on a whole different path. I haven't read the comics so I don't know, but we shall see come the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. Watched it this morning.  A little surprising, but not terribly so. Kept expecting to see lil' Carl step up and put a bullet into Gov's head during the fight, but had forgotten that Michonne had first dibs on him from earlier.

And without the calming influence of Hershel, will Rick be a little wilder? Darryl could always step up.

And Tyreese is a bit of an enigma. Is he a wimp or a badass in hiding. Not really liking him. The alcoholic(?) medic shows promise.

And Sasha and Carl....hmmm.

Does anyone on this show know how to shoot on semi auto and aim? I get that Hollywood thinks that's how gun fights go, but that's why they have consultants. Also, where'd they get all the full auto AKs? I guess the FA M4s could be battlefield recovery, but AKs? I already know the sad answer though, Hollywood doesn't know any better.

There is a LOT of FA weapons in this country. A LOT more than most people would ever guess.
Personally I find full auto absolutely worthless. Even the above average person does NOT have the training to handle one effectively.

I'm pretty sure that was a Hattori Hanzo sword, so no, he's not coming back.

• Like 2