Season 4

Oh Shoot

Spoiler. One of the writers and producers on the Talking Dead said that Carol was "out there somewhere" and that next season will be a nuclear weapon compared to season 4. Also that we see a side of rick we have never seen. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

I cringed so hard watching the chase scene through Terminus. The poorly rendered bullet impacts... chasing them around like a Daffy Duck cartoon.

They must have thrown an intern a copy of Adobe After Effects and a crisp $10 bill. "Let's see what you come up with, nah, no need to proof afterwards... just send it through".

• Like 2

I cringed so hard watching the chase scene through Terminus. The poorly rendered bullet impacts... chasing them around like a Daffy Duck cartoon.

They must have thrown an intern a copy of Adobe After Effects and a crisp $10 bill. "Let's see what you come up with, nah, no need to proof afterwards... just send it through".

I figured out pretty quick they were herding them. If they had wanted them dead it would have been easy.

• Like 1
Yep. Didn't at first but went back and re-watched the end and he was there. Ain't DVR great. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union...... Edited by jtmaze
I thought the way they went back and showed why Rick gave up the leadership role was excellent. He came back with a vengeance and won't hesitate to go primal if need be for the tribe's survival. The tribe is a very cohesive group now and will be a handful for the Terminus cannibals. I also think the writers did a good job telling everyone's story and now they will move on. Hopefully Tyresse and Carol will come to the group's aid and help in an escape next season. They are the groups wildcard.
  • Like 1
[quote name="Troutburger" post="1132580" timestamp="1396310768"]Carols .38 stubbie and tyresse and his m1 carbine just don't seem like much of a threat to the terminus..[/quote] I'd venture bet that they stumble upon the buried cache that Rick hid outside the fence in the woods. Probable in real life? Nope. Neither is a lot of other stuff in this show. Meh. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Tedro2022

I'd venture bet that they stumble upon the buried cache that Rick hid outside the fence in the woods.
Probable in real life? Nope. Neither is a lot of other stuff in this show. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all we know (think mentioned already), the two groups could have met up and Carol/Tyrese could have the weapon cache and be planning a rescue.
All I know is it will be a long wait for October. I need to catch up on the comics.

What if Carol saw Rick bury the weapons but didn't approach him due to their last meeting?  Then, as she and Tyrese are about to approach Terminus, they hear the gunshots.  I think that would clue them in to conduct better surveillance than Rick's group.

I foresee a segment in which we see the same scene (the box car scene), but from the perspective of Carol and Tyrese out in the woods.  Maybe they save Beth along the way.  Did anyone notice any cars in the background of Terminus that matches Beth's kidnap vehicle?

I thought the way they went back and showed why Rick gave up the leadership role was excellent. He came back with a vengeance and won't hesitate to go primal if need be for the tribe's survival. The tribe is a very cohesive group now and will be a handful for the Terminus cannibals. I also think the writers did a good job telling everyone's story and now they will move on. Hopefully Tyresse and Carol will come to the group's aid and help in an escape next season. They are the groups wildcard.

Yup. This season, especially the second half, was devoted heavily to character development. I suspect next season will pick up the pace since the background info has been exhausted. Lots of time lost in this last episode by flashing back to previous episodes.

Next season, they will likely be brought to the point of slaughter, then Rick will bite one of cannibal's head off :) glad to see him toughen up again. I wonder if he will watch Tyreese, Carol and Judith waltz into Terminus from his boxcar. Imagine his emotions if he sees his baby girl is alive but now facing this new danger. Time to bust out and dig up the Python.

I hope next season puts the group on a mission to get the scientist to Washington. I'd be nice to learn more about the state of the rest of the country (world) and the circumstances surrounding the outbreak.

Personally, I thought season 4.5 was pretty good. It got back to surviving against the Walkers, something they started taking for granted in the prison. They were getting too non-chalant about the Walkers.

I also thought it was interesting last night flashing back to when Rick was farming and trying to provide food for the group. Flash forward to Terminus, where we are suspecting that this group is providing food for themselves.

I suspect that Rick taking charge during the gang fight, and gutting that last guy like he did, bought back some of his respect points with Carl. Although, now Carl seems like he may be afraid of Rick. There is no pleasing that kid. He must be a teenager.

• Like 1

I hope next season puts the group on a mission to get the scientist to Washington. I'd be nice to learn more about the state of the rest of the country (world) and the circumstances surrounding the outbreak.

Yeah since no one has the sense to ask for an explanation when he is introduced as Eugene, the guy who knows what happened and how to fix it...

Yeah since no one has the sense to ask for an explanation when he is introduced as Eugene, the guy who knows what happened and how to fix it...

SPOILER ALERT   SPOILER ALERT   SPOILER ALERT   SPOILER ALERT   SPOILER ALERT

Doesn't Eugene seem like kind of a dud to be the one person who, "knows what happened and how to fix it?"  In the comics, he ain't either one.  Instead, he is a former science teacher who realizes that he can't fend for himself and knows just enough to BS Abraham (the military guy) into protecting him and keeping him alive.  In the comics, he is exposed when the others realize that there aren't even any batteries in that radio that he is supposedly using to talk to Washington.

His skills and knowledge do turn out to be very useful in other ways, though.  He may not be the one guy in the group who knows how to stop the walker outbreak but he is the one guy in the group who is able to figure out how to use the equipment in an abandoned factory to do fairly large scale ammo production.

Edited by JAB