TGO Lowers - Ordering Closed

MacGyver

The thread that you have to reply on for the deal is locked though. Im assuming I missed out. Maybe next time.

Go register an account on the CMTTactical.com right now and then send a PM to MacGyver with your name and CMT account info. Hopefully he can still get it to CMT, Once he does, you'll have items available to add to your cart in the TGO link on the CMT site.

• Admin Team
If anyone else has been living under a rock, register at CMT, get me your first name, last name and email address that you used to register. I'll send them to CMT who will convert them tomorrow morning (Sunday). You'll then have until the end of the day to order your stuff before we close the ordering.

If anyone else has been living under a rock, register at CMT, get me your first name, last name and email address that you used to register. I'll send them to CMT who will convert them tomorrow morning (Sunday). You'll then have until the end of the day to order your stuff before we close the ordering.

But its nice and dark under the rocks. Its where I feel secure. Seriously though I thank you Sir.

• Like 1

I bought the upper as well as the lower because a matched pair seemed to be generally approved of. I also bought the BCG because it was on the page and all the cool kids were doing it. I hope I did the right thing. Is there a particular reason it was offered as part of the buy?

At the end of the day, does it really matter?  No, but the upper and lower receiver are really the two primary components of the rifle, it's my preference that they match, especially since these are billet parts instead of mil-spec forged parts.  As far as the BCG, it's not essential, but I'm just nit-noid enough that I prefer the BCG to be from the same place I get the upper and lower.  I built a Spike's Tactical rifle and I like that the logo on the BCG matches the logo on the lower and upper.  It's kind of like Sheldon Cooper and his spot on the couch.  It really makes no difference at all since pretty much all BCGs made to spec are just fine.  They are offering a very reasonable price for a quality BCG, so it's a win-win for me.

• Like 1
Put my order in yesterday for a lower and an upper. I didn't order a second lower since I was going to have to pay an extra $11 on that one too, which didn't make sense to me...I know it's only $11 but sometimes it's just the principal of the matter.

So it sounds like someone could make a little money buying a pistol barrel and renting it out for five minutes at a time :)

Complete pistol upper, much quicker. Oh Shoot's Traveling Instant Pistol Maker Legal Service, complete with signed witnessed photo.  :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

Something tells me we wouldnt like nor want the photo....

I thought it was sposed to be a photo of the pistol, but if it happens to be a signed witnessed photo of OS, then I begin to see your point! :)

Complete pistol upper, much quicker. Oh Shoot's Traveling Instant Pistol Maker Legal Service, complete with signed witnessed photo.  :)

- OS

I could get behind that. Though that's a lot of traveling. Perhaps we could all meet up to do it. Say... Starbucks? ;)