MUST.................. RESIST.................... 'That's what she said' joke.

oh, behave. :rofl:

It's a good thing we're talking about flashlights. Seriously-- 150 lumens in a pocket-sized light barely larger than a 3.5 inch 12gauge magnum shell is nothing to sneeze at. Mine is the AA-powered version-- they make the exact same light in a 123-powered version that is rated at over 200 lumens.

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 1

oh, behave. :rofl:

It's a good thing we're talking about flashlights. Seriously-- 150 lumens in a pocket-sized light barely larger than a 3.5 inch 12gauge magnum shell is nothing to sneeze at. Mine is the AA-powered version-- they make the exact same light in a 123-powered version that is rated at over 200 lumens.

Aye, very true ma friend. My lil ol trusty Maglite XL200 has a lumen of 172 lumens off three AAA batteries. I'm going to gift it to someone, it's got a lil wear on it but it's still a trooper and a half.

• Like 1

Aye, very true ma friend. My lil ol trusty Maglite XL200 has a lumen of 172 lumens off three AAA batteries. I'm going to gift it to someone, it's got a lil wear on it but it's still a trooper and a half.

By the way, your new avatar looks disturbingly like the love child of Salvador Dali and Mr. Peanut... :eek:

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 1

I too have a protac hl its awesome and it's my bedside light.

Now the zebra sc52 is my fav and my edc. It has a 500 lumen turbo mode with a rechargeable 14500 (basically a 3.7v AA) it will also run on AA batteries it also has 6 different lumen modes along with a battery level check (click 6 times and it will flash 1 to 4 times to indicate level).
Both of them costed around the same.
Posted Image

I have a few. Fenix, EagleTac, 4Sevens, PrincetonTec, a custom made solid copper 1XAAA on the way.
Haven't bought one in awhile so I'm behind the ANSI Lumen curve. Think this will be next.

Nitecore SRT6 Night Officer (Gray) 930 Lumens XM-L2 T6 LED Variable brightness Flashlight/searchlight with Genuine Nitecore NL186 18650 2600mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, Nitecore i2 intelligent Charger, Car Charging Cable, Smith & Wesson LED CaraBeamer Clip Light and 2 X EdisonBright CR123A Batteries

image_zps969c8f78.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010006_zpsbf7a011c.jpg

866842903_3MXwn-M-1.jpg

IMG_1312-2.jpg

Veridian 90 Lumen with green LaZer.

P1010006.jpg

P1010017-1.jpg

Edited by DAdams

Received my LAPG L1 flashlight yesterday, and i am impressed with it.  Although it lists for 49.99 on their website, I picked up mine for 39.99 using some discounts.  I am impressed!  800 lumens is the advertized brightness, and although I haven't the ability to measure this, what I can say is that according to the rudimentary light output measuring criteria that I use, its freaking bright! lol. Here's a review I read online:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?325742-5-11-ATAC-L1-and-L2-flashlights

I have a 400 lumen  Fenix TK15, that I was impressed with, but this is as well made and much brighter.  Construction seems to be very similar to the Fenix.

[url=http://s272.photobucket.com/user/barewoolf/media/L1.gif.html]L1.gif[/URL]

Edited by barewoolf

My EDC is a Surefire P2X Fury - 500 lumens.

Getting the P3X model (advertised at 1,000 lumens) after the first of the year.

So what you're saying is, that with a magnifying glass and that light, you should be able to take out those pesky gov't drones and even possibly write your initials on the moon?

Edited by whitewolf001
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...