Lamar Alexander commercials

Has anyone seen these commercials they've been running lately? They are some of the most ridiculous political ads I've seen used to sell a pol's character. The first time I saw one I was laughing out loud. I can't believe this guy is serious.
  • Like 2

Hello, my name is Lamar Alexander. I am a loyal servant of the people of Tennessee, and a dirty stinkin' useless wet-noodle RINO son of a blabbityblabbity, vote for Joe Carr instead and retire my ignorant ancient progressive butt, or suffer another four years of classic progressive Republican compromise bullcrap.

My name is Pat, and I approve this message.

• Like 9
Guest TresOsos

Hello, my name is Lamar Alexander. I am a loyal servant of the people of Tennessee, and a dirty stinkin' useless wet-noodle RINO son of a blabbityblabbity, vote for Joe Carr instead and retire my ignorant ancient progressive butt, or suffer another four years of classic progressive Republican compromise bullcrap.

That would be another 6 years if he is re-elected.

how many times can you say "conservative" in a commercial? He needs to put his plaid shirt back on and hit the road to somewhere, anywhere please!!!

We really need to push for Carr, don't need to split the vote here. Larmar's gotta go.

• Like 6

how many times can you say "conservative" in a commercial? He needs to put his plaid shirt back on and hit the road to somewhere, anywhere please!!!

We really need to push for Carr, don't need to split the vote here. Larmar's gotta go.

Joe Carr will be fighting Lamar's money machine so without sounding bossy or obnoxious, everyone should put their money where their mouth is.

He needs all the help he can get. Spread the word.

• Like 5

Can I have your permission to use this? On his Facebook page? I would remove your name...

My favorite part of the commerials is when they show him "standing up to obama" during that sit down in 2009....seriously - the best thing you have tell the people is something you said 5 years ago...GTFO

That's called the "Potomac Two-step". It's a virus like Ebola, except it takes them too long to bleed out and their organs to turn to pudding.

He did sing at the Ryman and went hunting once with his sons. That'll get my vote!

Seriously, after all the years he's been in and those are two of the things he uses in an add to show his qualifications .... says loads. 

• Like 3

Lamar's getting ready to find out that we're not as stupid as he thinks we are.

I think you misread something. ;)

No TN Republican Senator has ever lost renomination and only one lost reelection -- Lamar won't add to either category.

- OS