Please quit crying about the weather.

K191145

Well I haven't heard anyone here complaining but I hear alot and read alot on FB moaning about a little "COOLISH" temps and a few flurries in March. Please, it's embarrassing, it's a freaking normal March in Tennessee. I have lived most all my exsistance in middle TN except for a time at Ft. Stewart and I have seen warm March's, cool March's, warm then cool then warm then cool March's, snow in March and tornado's in March. That's the way March is in Tennessee, just accept it. Folks in Montana are laughing at us.

:)

• Like 2

I have never seen areal reason to complain about the weather regardless of where I am at the time, reason being I have never figure out I can do anything about it so why complain. It is what it is and just put on clothes accordingly, go outside, stay inside and just enjoy life and realize that the only way to deal with cold or cool weather and win in move to the Bahamas and the you only have to complain about Hurricanes and rain............ :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

I am not complaining, just tired of it!  I did have a reality check last week.  I spent 4 days in Detroit, Mi, and burrrrrrrr!  It was in 60s and 70s here while I was away, and sunny skies.  Up there cold, misery and cold!  No sunshine!

OP is listed as living in Kingston Springs. If there's bad weather to be had in this state, Dickson and Kingston Springs seems to get it first and worst. 

I make fun of my in-laws for not moving because if there's a raindrop, snowflake or light breeze in the forecast.. it'll be raining death upon that area :D

• Like 2

OP is listed as living in Kingston Springs. If there's bad weather to be had in this state, Dickson and Kingston Springs seems to get it first and worst. 

I make fun of my in-laws for not moving because if there's a raindrop, snowflake or light breeze in the forecast.. it'll be raining death upon that area :D

Actually the tornado was a small one, still was an interesting experience though. Living on a hillside blocked some of it but the barn in the flat field below me got splattered. That still can't compare to the flood of 2010, 20" of rain in 2 days, I knew a few people that lost their homes in that.

Actually the tornado was a small one, still was an interesting experience though. Living on a hillside blocked some of it but the barn in the flat field below me got splattered. That still can't compare to the flood of 2010, 20" of rain in 2 days, I knew a few people that lost their homes in that.

I knww all about that flood. I was staying the night at the inlaws in Dickson. We tried to get home the following morning. Kingston Springs was as far as we got. I took some backroads in an attempt to get on the interstate and wound up on a road called brushcreek or something. Dern near drove into the torrent coming around a blind corner. I'll never forget it. I did a 3 point turn to get away from the water and suddenly the bottom dropped out of the sky. It was raining so hard i couldn't see.... lightning is flashing like crazy. My wife is panicked in the passenger seat. Then all of a sudden we hear this absurd laughter in the backseat. My son (3 at the time) was watching Mickey Mouse on his portable DVD player... completely unaware of the situation. It totally took the edge off. We just turned around, stopped at the walmart and bought overnight supplies and said "yup, we're not doin that again".

• Like 1