Pictures of Lorcin 32 Caliber requested!!!

[URL=http://s218.photobucket.com/user/softbaitmaker/media/Expendable%20projectiles%20machines/firearms009_zpse847d3b0.jpg.html]firearms009_zpse847d3b0.jpg[/URL]

[URL=http://s218.photobucket.com/user/softbaitmaker/media/Expendable%20projectiles%20machines/firearms008_zps0efd3592.jpg.html]firearms008_zps0efd3592.jpg[/URL]

[URL=http://s218.photobucket.com/user/softbaitmaker/media/Expendable%20projectiles%20machines/firearms007_zpsf9184b63.jpg.html]firearms007_zpsf9184b63.jpg[/URL]

actually looks a lot better than today's cobras...

Well I don't expect to own any Cobra's either. Had one once and it did function quite well and fired every time I squeezed the trigger. Never jammed and actually went through 2 boxes of 32 rounds trouble free so gave it to my grand son for his wife because it was Pink with white grips and he was getting ready to ship out and wanted something for his new bride to have while he was gone. He bought 2 boxes of ammo and took her to the range and he was impressed as at 5 yards she put first magazine load center mass. Shot the first box with no issues and took second box home for her to have while he was gone. 

I had a Lorcin once.......380. Looked a lot like that. Up at Norris with the guys and took the first shot from this brand new gun. It fired the round and locked the breech. Took a 5lb sledge to bust it loose. The casing fell out with the extractor and the casing wasn't bulged or damaged. The internals some how broke and locked it up upon the first round being shot. Glad it was a freebie....

I had a Lorcin once.......380. Looked a lot like that. Up at Norris with the guys and took the first shot from this brand new gun. It fired the round and locked the breech. Took a 5lb sledge to bust it loose. The casing fell out with the extractor and the casing wasn't bulged or damaged. The internals some how broke and locked it up upon the first round being shot. Glad it was a freebie....

I remember that well.  What I posted here was wrong.....http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/78354-well-now-i-have-a-lorcin-32caliber-in-my-possession/...thought you got at least a few rounds out of it.  :lol:

Edited by Garufa

I feel so special. My first was a 1911. Then, not  too long ago, my dad decide to give me his Lorcin L9mm. I feel as if they just took a GLOCK, made the grip beefier, and put a half-ass grip safety on it. The trigger pull is like mush. It was jamming like a mother humper for the first magazine-and-a-half I put through it. After that it got to an okay, not too jammy phase. Then I was reading some horror stories about them exploding, and the front part of the slide flying off in the middle of shooting it. I think I'll just sell it and get a TN made Beretta 92.

My brother in law has a Jennings .22 that he picked up years ago. He was in the Navy so he greases the crap out of everything. We discovered one day that the grease was too heavy on the sear as the little Jennings spit out a three round burst! Probably the first Jennings in history to keyhole three rounds! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [url=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]now Free[/URL] Edited by cgun86

My brother in law has a Jennings .22 that he picked up years ago. He was in the Navy so he greases the crap out of everything. We discovered one day that the grease was too heavy on the sear as the little Jennings spit out a three round burst! Probably the first Jennings in history to keyhole three rounds! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Don't know if it was the first but Sam up at Ashbrauners Pawn shop and range has a gun smith named Sam. He was working on a Jennings and took it down to their range to test fire it. As he walked through the range door he pulled the slide back and released it to begin the test fire and the gun began shooting and emptied the magazine and he got shot through his hand in the process. I don't think Sam has worked on another Jennings/Jimenez product since.