Tennessee Three Percenters?

Guest TNIIIer

[quote name="bersaguy" post="1154583" timestamp="1401717872"]I bought that M four-22 Jonathan had for sale. I think it's gong to make a good gun for me since I need a long gun in 22 lr and was looking at Long rifles when that one popped up for sale. I am not an AR owner but carried them for 5 years back in late 60's early 70's so familiar with their capabilities. Might start back tree rat hunting this year. A buddy of mine keeps complaining about all of them he has on his place and ain't have no squirrel - dumplings for a long time so might go thin out his herd this fall GOD willing.[/quote] I love mine. It's my favorite rifle, and I have a few rifles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name="Mike.357" post="1154603" timestamp="1401720810"]The jerk would have never said that to anyone's face. [/quote] Yup. Folks should understand that they are nothing but cowards if they'll talk to folks over the phone or internet a certain way but would never talk such a way to their face. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's Something Else That One Member Does That Needs To At Least Be Gently Discouraged, In My Not So Humble Opinion. :)

- OS

Sorry about that. It only happens when I use my cell phone. It's one of the reasons that I don't post more during the day. I'll square it away asap. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 2
[quote name="TGO David" post="1154999" timestamp="1401796137"]It's the way he was banned. What a turd. Had a long weekend celebrating my daughter's HS graduation and came back to this. :lol:[/quote] You obviously aren't ready to be a facebookin' three percenter if you have time to celebrate things like graduation ;) Too much?
  • Like 1

It's the way he was banned.  What a turd.  Had a long weekend celebrating my daughter's HS graduation and came back to this.  :lol:

I would have preferred a more public humiliation.... :2cents:

• Like 2
[quote name="teecro" post="1155024" timestamp="1401801265"]I would have preferred a more public humiliation.... :2cents:[/quote] I'm sure he'll be back if he isn't already. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen guys like him on other gun sites and even some fishing sites they will be back as fast as they get booted with new screen name and little different approach but soon becomes obvious its the same guy and he gets booted again. I think after a while it becomes a game with the to see how long it takes them to get caught........jmho

I have seen guys like him on other gun sites and even some fishing sites they will be back as fast as they get booted with new screen name and little different approach but soon becomes obvious its the same guy and he gets booted again. I think after a while it becomes a game with the to see how long it takes them to get caught........jmho

Don't know how this site works... But once your booted off the forum that I've moderated now for prolly better than a decade you don't come back under any guise.... Unless you really go to extreme measures as we block user names, email, and ISP and unless you get an entirely different internet provider and perhaps even a new computer you will find that the gates are locked...

[quote name="teecro" post="1155052" timestamp="1401805419"]Don't know how this site works... But once your booted off the forum that I've moderated now for prolly better than a decade you don't come back under any guise.... Unless you really go to extreme measures as we block user names, email, and ISP and unless you get an entirely different internet provider and perhaps even a new computer you will find that the gates are locked...[/quote] You can just use a tunneled network to get through. After the Newton shooting there was a vast list of blocked countries and I was in one at the time, so I had to use one of those IP hoppers to get on TGO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can just use a tunneled network to get through. After the Newton shooting there was a vast list of blocked countries and I was in one at the time, so I had to use one of those IP hoppers to get on TGO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then it becomes like a game of tag in which your always "IT" and if your not very good at hiding your snooped out pretty easy and shown the way out again as Dolomite appears to have just done....

[quote name="teecro" post="1155067" timestamp="1401808781"]And then it becomes like a game of tag in which your always "IT" and if your not very good at hiding your snooped out pretty easy and shown the way out again as Dolomite appears to have just done....[/quote] Ha, well this guy is obviously not good at hiding. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And people think we can only use an IP to ban. We have access to a lot more than just IP and we use a lot more than just the IP to sniff people who are banned out. This guy made it easy because he used the same IP which any 3rd grader can match up a string of numbers.

And we are constantly working behind the scenes trying to figure out who has come back. Do we get them all, nope, but the vast majority of members have unique writing styles and those writing styles are very unique, almost like DNA. Most often it is the writing style that starts an investigation but I also do random checks of people who have been banned days, weeks and even months after they have been banned to see if they have come back. Call it my LE in me but I find it entertaining to look for, find and then boot someone who should not be here.

• Like 7

but the vast majority of members have unique writing styles and those writing styles are very unique, almost like DNA. 

So if bersaguy ever gets banned he should refrain from ending his posts with "......jmho" when he tries to get back on under another username?  :)

• Like 6