Tennessee Three Percenters?

Guest TNIIIer

I think a lot of this is being blown out of proportion. The OP is painting the III% to be a club or group, when it isn't. It's not about a page on facebook, and it's certainly not a club based on an Internet page as the OP is suggesting (loosely). I am a part of the 3%. I don't need to follow them on Facebook or read a blog to know I am one of those 3% of Americans that will fight if and when need be. I'd wager there are numerous true members of the 3% on TGO, that could care less about advertising it or following a page on Facebook
  • Like 10

I think a lot of this is being blown out of proportion. The OP is painting the III% to be a club or group, when it isn't. It's not about a page on facebook, and it's certainly not a club based on an Internet page as the OP is suggesting (loosely). I am a part of the 3%. I don't need to follow them on Facebook or read a blog to know I am one of those 3% of Americans that will fight if and when need be. I'd wager there are numerous true members of the 3% on TGO, that could care less about advertising it or following a page on Facebook

This was really the point of my tongue-in-cheek post of "Someone call me when it's time to fight". I don't really have interest in having group meetings and reading 'Nuclear War Survival Tips'. I'm here watching diligently, being calm, enjoying life to the fullest. Life is too short.
  • Like 1

This was really the point of my tongue-in-cheek post of "Someone call me when it's time to fight". I don't really have interest in having group meetings and reading 'Nuclear War Survival Tips'. I'm here watching diligently, being calm, enjoying life to the fullest. Life is too short.

Same. I think the original post was made in the right spirit, maybe just a little misguided Edited by KKing
Guest TNIIIer

Guest TNIIIer

The III% is a group! Not just on Facebook, that's just a vehicle of sorts. Being III% is just what you've said, being the III% of Americans who will fight! No one has to join, I was just trying to grow a page. Of course their are the fairweather ppl like on here who think everyone in a "group" are conspiracy theorists.. Which the III% is not.. Just trying to grow the page.
Does this 3 percent actually vote at the polls every election? Davidson Co has 223000 registered voters last election only 22000 people voted,,....
The one big reason were stuck with the worthless leader we have is because last 2 elections, voters literally crawled out from under the bridges, and out of dumpsters to vote, a lot more than 3 percent. If the 3 percent are the watchmen or gatekeepers, I like it. If the 3 percent can't generate physical action, it may be nothing more than a circular Facebook campaign....all meme's from couch taters....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

What does a III%er do that a normal "non-affiliated" constitution loving American (me) doesn't do to protect freedom?

I'm bringing up Lumber_Jack's question a third time in this thread to see if anyone can provide a direct, clear answer.  I'd really like to read such an answer.

• Like 1
[quote name="TNIIIer" post="1153928" timestamp="1401549701"] Of course their are the fairweather ppl like on here who think everyone in a "group" are conspiracy theorists...[/quote] Not everyone, just the loonies who think they are the only ones who know the "truth". Believe it or not, there are folks who have been around the block who can sniff BS. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
I don't need to beat my chest to prove I'm a patriot and sure don't need to be a member of anything to prove I'm willing to pick up a rifle and fight if a time came for that. Lotta folks here who have picked up a rifle to fight the enemy, fired their weapon in anger and brought back scars and metal in their bodies. Forgive us for not showing your Facebook page the respect it deserves.

What he said.

[quote name="TNIIIer" post="1153928" timestamp="1401549701"]The III% is a group! Not just on Facebook, that's just a vehicle of sorts. Being III% is just what you've said, being the III% of Americans who will fight! No one has to join, I was just trying to grow a page. Of course their are the fairweather ppl like on here who think everyone in a "group" are conspiracy theorists.. Which the III% is not.. Just trying to grow the page.[/quote] I think you spoke to the reason no one is taking you seriously, you're trying to grow a page. You claim the 3% is a group...I'll give you that. Someone made a web page and commercialized it, sure it's a group. What you don't realize is "The 3%" have been around for much longer than you, I, or Obama. You are or you are not, no group required. There will always (I hope) be a 3%, wether on not they were a t-shirt with the emblem on it or join a Facebook group

I'm bringing up Lumber_Jack's question a third time in this thread to see if anyone can provide a direct, clear answer. I'd really like to read such an answer.
I'd like to hear the OP's answer to this myself. In my eyes, this is part of the problem. Someone has commercialized "the 3%" and made it political. The true 3% that I know are called patriots. Not looking for a fight, but willing to fight back if and when that need arises
  • Like 3

The 3%" have been around for much longer than you, I, or Obama. You are or you are not, no group required. There will always (I hope) be a 3%, wether on not they were a t-shirt with the emblem on it or join a Facebook group

Ding! We have a winner.

• Like 2
[quote name="mikegideon" post="1153989" timestamp="1401568013"]You weren't fixin' to hand out another ass whippin', eh? :)[/quote] Ha, no. Tapatalk wouldn't edit correctly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd fight if need be... though I must add, by definition, none of us can yet genuinely claim the same title as the 3% fighting in the first revolution.

Its simply an idea that gravitates those of like mind... I do agree with that idea, and would aspire to be part of whatever percentage who stands for liberty. To me it's no different than keeping the oath, flying the Gadsden flag, or showing up at a ranch to prevent another Ruby Ridge... So, yeah, I'm down with the III%. Edited by molonlabetn
  • Like 2
Guest TNIIIer
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! You ppl are blowing this way out of context. I am one of the 3% if it ever comes us needing to actually fight. I'm not saying go join or you're a traitor. I am simple wantin to know who my comrades are. If you are that 3%, you don't have to join us on Facebook, or here.As far as what we do on a day to day basis, to protect our rights, we're just here, if needed. As far as the ppl who turn out to vote, that's another issue, I vote, can't make other ppl or other III%ers vote. Look at it like this, if you a mustang guy, you can go join a mustang club, but if you don't want to join a club, DOES NOT make you any less of a mustang fan...

Of course their are the fairweather ppl like on here who think everyone in a "group" are conspiracy theorists.. Which the III% is not...

Not a good way to influence people on this site, my friend.  Many of us have been to a real shootin' war, and don't care for another, unless it's forced upon us. So don't come in here throwing around that 3% BS and thumping your chest and looking down on us "fairweather ppl".  As long as we still have free elections to elected our own "dumbass" politicians, we still got a free country.  We aren't close to the point of a rebellion yet.

• Like 5
I would imagine that the only practical aspects of the 3% community are, morale (you're not alone), and establishing a means of communication, and relationships prior to, or in case of, SHTF (radio call signs, cell #'s, rally points, etc...)

Many of us do that already, though. Edited by molonlabetn

I will add this and then be done. I think that when or if the time ever comes much like the rancher issue out west ever arises around here I would be willing to bet it will pretty much turn out the be a meeting of a bunch of TGO members going to help out a new friend and show what ever support is needed to take care of the issue. I just hope the farmer or rancher we should go to help is smarter than that rancher was......If anything does happen looking forward to meeting a bunch of TGO'ers I have not met yet. Just look for the Red Jeep Chreokee with white letters on the windows. That be me..................jmho

p.s. I  Don't do face book either

• Like 3
Guest TNIIIer

Not a good way to influence people on this site, my friend. Many of us have been to a real shootin' war, and don't care for another, unless it's forced upon us. So don't come in here throwing around that 3% BS and thumping your chest and looking down on us "fairweather ppl". As long as we still have free elections to elected our own "dumbass" politicians, we still got a free country. We aren't close to the point of a rebellion yet.

First off, didnt mean for it to come off like I was say that veryone on here (TGO) are fairweather ppl. Just the few that came off like that. I'll spread the word all I can, whether you like it or not.
Guest TNIIIer

I would imagine that the only practical aspects of the 3% community are, morale (you're not alone), and establishing a means of communication, and relationships prior to, or in case of, SHTF (radio call signs, cell #'s, rally points, etc...) Exactly this. This is what the Facebook III% Is about, setting up meetings, most just shooting and hanging out talking, getting to know like minded ppl, and their thoughts on guns, politics, cars, prepping, hell, even women...

Many of us do that already, though.

I would imagine that the only practical aspects of the 3% community are, morale (you're not alone), and establishing a means of communication, and relationships prior to, or in case of, SHTF (radio call signs, cell #'s, rally points, etc...) Exactly this. This is what the Facebook III% Is about, setting up meetings, most just shooting and hanging out talking, getting to know like minded ppl, and their thoughts on guns, politics, cars, prepping, hell, even women...

Many of us do that already, though.

"Many of us do that already, though".  Yep we do all that and probably more and not on an open book like FB or Tweeter where everyone from the far reaches of the universe knows every time someone farts...............jmho

Edited by bersaguy