Beheading and Stabbing at OK Food Plant

gun sane

What honestly concerns me is that I'm afraid this is going to turn out like the publicity mass shooters get, then we're going to get a rash of copycats falling in behind.

Wish they would approach this showing how vile and disgusting the act is instead of turning this guy into a rock star
  • Like 1

What honestly concerns me is that I'm afraid this is going to turn out like the publicity mass shooters get, then we're going to get a rash of copycats falling in behind.

Wish they would approach this showing how vile and disgusting the act is instead of turning this guy into a rock star

I'm thinking THIS was a copycat. Head loppin' has already been a popular news item lately.

• Like 1

I only have two regrets about this 1st is of course the loss of the lady's life and the injury of the other for for which I will be sending prayers.

My second regret is that the shooter was not a much better shot with his rifle and for some reason Mohammad must be pritecting these guys because they get shot and seldom die Ft Hood Shooter the Boston Bomber younger brother and now this guy.          

Also I'm confused about this part of the report. The shooter was a former CEO of this business yet he is there with a rifle doing WHAT??? Was he a security guard for the company. If so I would really call that a major drop in Salary and position. If he was not the Security and was not the CEO what was he doing on the scene with a rifle??? Why not a hand gun?  Has anyone else figure this out that can help an old man finding a problem grasping...................... :shrug: :shrug:

(  Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.  )

I only have two regrets about this 1st is of course the loss of the lady's life and the injury of the other for for which I will be sending prayers.

My second regret is that the shooter was not a much better shot with his rifle and for some reason Mohammad must be pritecting these guys because they get shot and seldom die Ft Hood Shooter the Boston Bomber younger brother and now this guy.          

Also I'm confused about this part of the report. The shooter was a former CEO of this business yet he is there with a rifle doing WHAT??? Was he a security guard for the company. If so I would really call that a major drop in Salary and position. If he was not the Security and was not the CEO what was he doing on the scene with a rifle??? Why not a hand gun?  Has anyone else figure this out that can help an old man finding a problem grasping...................... :shrug: :shrug:

(  Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.  )

That was my first though, why a rifle vs a gun?  I don't know for sure, but I bet he was outside when it started and he ran in with his rifle. 

A rifle is typically only as far away as my car, if a location is posted and I have to go in, my pistol remains in the car. If some nutjob was cutting off coworker's heads with a knife I assure you I could snatch one,(it would be the rifle) and be back in a jiffy to put an end to it. Why if you had both in a vehicle would you assume he should grab for a pistol in an active attack situation if both are close at hand?

Now if it's not a posted location the question then becomes why wasn't his pistol closer at hand than the rifle.  :2cents:

Edited by 2.ooohhh

A rifle is typically only as far away as my car, if a location is posted and I have to go in, my pistol remains in the car. If some nutjob was cutting off coworker's heads with a knife I assure you I could snatch one,(it would be the rifle) and be back in a jiffy to put an end to it. Why if you had both in a vehicle would you assume he should grab for a pistol in an active attack situation if both are close at hand?

Now if it's not a posted location the question then becomes why wasn't his pistol closer at hand than the rifle.  :2cents:

I would do the same, but the question stands; as a reserve LEO you would think he would be carrying at all times.

Yep but shoots better.......................jmho

Personally I'm glad the shooter lived. Dead men tell few tales and I think some answers are in order. I know that with the current media offerings it seems we have more than enough answers; converted to Islam, trying to convert others, beheaded, etc. but call me crazy, I trust any media to accurately report about as far as I can crap anymore. We don't know squat yet and won't for a few days or even weeks. There will be plenty of time to arrange a meeting with allah for the scum, after he's answered a few questions.
  • Like 1

If this holds true to form, my knife collection just doubled in value. :ugh:

You got you any of them Spyderco VG-10's? :) That's how CNN identified the knife that they found on the guy that stormed the White House. Dumbasses aren't smart enough to know that it was the blade steel type. Assault knives! I'll still put money on my OKC3S when it comes to head loppin' :)

The media, the administration, and real button pushers are going to have swash this story.  What they don't want to awaken is the severe prejudice of non-muslims vs. muslims.  This would destroy the painted picture that has been painted so far!  I do believe this will be the new shock and awe that can come to America shores. 

Personally I'm glad the shooter lived. Dead men tell few tales and I think some answers are in order. I know that with the current media offerings it seems we have more than enough answers; converted to Islam, trying to convert others, beheaded, etc. but call me crazy, I trust any media to accurately report about as far as I can crap anymore. We don't know squat yet and won't for a few days or even weeks. There will be plenty of time to arrange a meeting with allah for the scum, after he's answered a few questions.

Gosh Tricky !!!!!!!!!!!   Do you honestly think this guy has any plans at all of answering any questions? He probably already has 5 Muslim Lawyers surrounding him in the hospital bed protecting him from saying anything. I just wish that people would spend a little more time on the range if they are in law enforcement. They are not shooting their bullets on the range but then maybe when they really need to make a kill shot they can. They said that the Shooter at Ft Hood was shop by an MP and the one brother in Boston that died did not doe from gun shots even though he was shot a couple times. They said he was killed when his younger brother ran him over in his escape. Then you have the younger brother in the boat and according to news there were several rounds fired in the boat yet this guy lives and then you have this guy also shot by a LEO and lives. ............... :shrug: :shrug:

FOX news..... "Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said police are waiting until Alton Nolen, 30, is conscious to arrest him in Thursday's attack and have asked the FBI to help investigate after co-workers at Vaughan Foods in the south Oklahoma City suburb told authorities that he recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam."

So...will the media call him a radical Islamic Muslim, islamic convert, or another one of Obama's misunderstood thug sons?