Didn't see this on News

• Authorized Vendor

I saw this.....where's the outrage that a pack of black thugs beat a white guy to death with hammers? Holder and Obozo and Sharpton won't rest until full fledged race riots are a common occurrence in this country.  Well..... they and the losers that commit this type of murder.

• Like 1

was driving his car when the teens approached at a traffic light and began striking it with hammers, prompting him to get out and confront them,

Never get out. the car can be a very useful defensive tool as I know ever one here knows.

• Like 1

I did notice i the link of new posted by OP I didn't see the race of the murders mentioned or did I miss it? Might need to go back and read it again. How can it not be a race crime if the thugs were black and the victim be white with all the unrest already in that area?.........jmho

"Seldin Dzananovic, 24, said the teens with the hammers confronted him farther north on Gravois Ave about an hour before the attack on Begic, but he was able to fight them off, only suffering cuts to the hands and neck."

Unless these attacks happened in an area called "Little Bosnia" that is 100% occupied by Bosnians, I'd say it's no coincidence the first man who was attacked and that is quoted in the article is named Seldin Dzananovic.

Good thing it's neither racism nor a hate crime.  Because that would be wrong...   :shake:

I did notice i the link of new posted by OP I didn't see the race of the murders mentioned or did I miss it? Might need to go back and read it again. How can it not be a race crime if the thugs were black and the victim be white with all the unrest already in that area?.........jmho

Linked in the fox article...

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Homicide-investigation-underway-after-man-hit-in-head-in-south-St-Louis--284248091.html

And yes, getting out of the car was the last thing he should have done.  Not to make light of it but..  "Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now..."

The sad thing is we can avoid these areas, I do it too, but this is the greatest country on earth and it just keeps getting worse. Formerly good neighborhoods are becoming bad neighborhoods due to the federally mandated fairness bs. Subsidized housing and so forth.

I feel especially bad for the good folks that have been overcome in these areas.

The sad thing is we can avoid these areas, I do it too, but this is the greatest country on earth and it just keeps getting worse. Formerly good neighborhoods are becoming bad neighborhoods due to the federally mandated fairness bs. Subsidized housing and so forth.

I feel especially bad for the good folks that have been overcome in these areas.

St Louis has had some pretty ugly slums since I was a kid. Not saying our society isn't in the crapper. Just saying that it's the reason we left that area in the late 60's. There are also some great areas. i enjoyed living there in the late 80's thru early 90's. Still have a bunch of friends there.