Shooting from a Vehicle - a Great Video

Heck, I think I am going to go get me a thigh rig and start my own video's.  Maybe call it "Fat Man Tactical".  It couldn't be any worse than that.

Edit>  As stupid as it sounded, I liked the sound of Fat Man Tactical.  I did a quick search and low and behold, I now own fatmantactical.com.  Hmm, what to do next.  Sometimes dumb ideas turn out to be fun and profitable ideas.  Or not  :pleased:  Maybe a parody tactical site?  

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 4

Heck, I think I am going to go get me a thigh rig and start my own video's.  Maybe call it "Fat Man Tactical".  It couldn't be any worse than that.

Can I be a guest star?  I'll wear my old Army uniform, but it seems to have shrunk a good bit just sitting in the closet. 

• Like 1

Edit>  As stupid as it sounded, I liked the sound of Fat Man Tactical.  I did a quick search and low and behold, I now own fatmantactical.com.  Hmm, what to do next.  Sometimes dumb ideas turn out to be fun and profitable ideas.  Or not  :pleased:  Maybe a parody tactical site?  Anyone want to help?

Need a sidekick? I promise to be just as big an idiot as this "Lifetime martial artist and soldier" and won't take any of the limelight away from you.

I'll just get out of the front of the truck in the direction fire is coming from, get in the back door on the same side, and leaving it open to give a clear view/shot, then slowly roll out the other side.

Then maybe climb slowly into the truck bed for cover.
  • Like 2

Can I be a guest star?  I'll wear my old Army uniform, but it seems to have shrunk a good bit just sitting in the closet. 

Absolutely.  I even started a YouTube Channel named FatManTactical to have it just in case.  I think it would be hilarious.  

Actually considering the majority of the United States is obese you would cater to the majority of gun owners, not a bad place to be in a market. Perhaps figure out, design and market tactical or self defense accessories for the fluffy fellow.

I actually had this in mind, lots of options.  I am a bit of a jokester by nature, so some funny videos with some real life practical reviews and or products could be an interesting concept.  

That would be perfect!

Be sure to have a shot of yourselves covered with loads of medals to show how experienced you are. Filling the jackets up so much that you have to overflow to your pants? BONUS!

NorthKoreanMilitaryMedals_zps7714ecd2.jp

• Like 1

That would be perfect!

Be sure to have a shot of yourselves covered with loads of medals to show how experienced you are. Filling the jackets up so much that you have to overflow to your pants? BONUS!

NorthKoreanMilitaryMedals_zps7714ecd2.jp

Great idea.  I will have to start another thread for ideas.  I think this could be the start of something!

I don't know what you guys are on about, but this guy has some solid advice going. I feel the video was well worth a second and even third watch. You guys can laugh all you want, but I know that if I were to ever get caught up in one of those weird front/side cross fires, I have the tools now to dependably keep targets on rounds.

My neighbors are standing around still from watching me practice this and a few other drills in the driveway. I think they're all finally coming to see that when the S hits F, I'm the guy on the block to call. I think I scared a few doing live fire drills like that, but I see at least three of them on the phone right now, probably calling their friends to let them know what a bad ass they live next to.

Thanks for sharing Clod, this video truly was a game changa.
  • Like 7

My neighbors are standing around still from watching me practice this and a few other drills in the driveway. I think they're all finally coming to see that when the S hits F, I'm the guy on the block to call. I think I scared a few doing live fire drills like that, but I see at least three of them on the phone right now, probably calling their friends to let them know what a bad ass they live next to.

I wanted to practice, but I only have a 2-door truck.  I guess I better get a 4-door vehicle and start practicing before my luck runs out.

I wanted to practice, but I only have a 2-door truck.  I guess I better get a 4-door vehicle and start practicing before my luck runs out.

No worries. Once you exit the driver's side, you tactically enter the truck bed, somersault to the passenger side of the bed, then lean out. You won't get the same protection as you'd get from the rear passenger door, but you'll have a higher vantage point. As we all know, you always want the high ground.

Edit>  As stupid as it sounded, I liked the sound of Fat Man Tactical.  I did a quick search and low and behold, I now own fatmantactical.com.  Hmm, what to do next.  Sometimes dumb ideas turn out to be fun and profitable ideas.  Or not  :pleased:  Maybe a parody tactical site?  

I'm in if you want to do a calendar shoot............

"...neighbors are standing around still from watching me practice this and a few other drills in the driveway. I think they're all finally coming to see that when the S hits F, I'm the guy on the block to call. I think I scared a few doing live fire drills like that, but I see at least three of them on the phone right now, probably calling their friends to let them know what a bad ass they live next to."

TN..do you have a preferred bail bondsman? Or should we just get the first one in the book to arrange your exit? lol

Edited by hipower

TN..do you have a preferred bail bondsman? Or should we just get the first one in the book to arrange your exit? lol

Just call DustBuster , he can explain to his metro buddies what's what. By the time they leave I'll be sure to instill some of my newfound wisdom on Nashville's finest. They should feel fortunate, it'll also give me a chance to put some of my custom 1911/Glock shoulder rigs into the hands of some serious operators. It's a dangerous job they have, hopefully a few minutes with me will teach them how grossly under equipped they really are. All in all it should be a very worthwhile experience for them. You just can't buy the kind of tools and training I'm now prepared to provide.