Feb 23rd, a day for bacon lovers

NextExit

Everything is better with BACON, I will be trying this!!!! I miss my dads homemade bacon he would smoke it in hickory and maple  for 15+ hrs and it was soo good. I need to raise a couple pigs to slaughter. AHHH and the hot pork skins right out of the rendering kettle dipped in Texas Pete hot sauce.

Since it had been quite a long time since we had one, the wife and I stopped at Pizza!Pizza! on the way home from church Sunday and got a couple of their Hot 'n Ready pizzas. 

I like their pizza, especially for the price. I'm going to have to try this.

I'm a big little Ceasers fan. I eat a LOT of pizza and LC lets me do that without having to cook my own to save money. For $6.00 I'm home with a hot and ready pepperoni and I get two meals out of it. $3.00 a meal for ready made food is a good thing when you're a bachelor with little skills in the kitchen. :D

I'll probably try a bacon pizza, but by and large I've been over the bacon fad for a few years ago. Bacon is good on a lot of things, but for my money I like my bacon on a plate, served with more bacon, and an extra side of bacon. All the bacon ice creams, chips, etc. are meh IMO.

• Like 2

I'm a big little Ceasers fan. I eat a LOT of pizza and LC lets me do that without having to cook my own to save money. For $6.00 I'm home with a hot and ready pepperoni and I get two meals out of it. $3.00 a meal for ready made food is a good thing when you're a bachelor with little skills in the kitchen. :D

I'll probably try a bacon pizza, but by and large I've been over the bacon fad for a few years ago. Bacon is good on a lot of things, but for my money I like my bacon on a plate, served with more bacon, and an extra side of bacon. All the bacon ice creams, chips, etc. are meh IMO.

Something like this?

Bacon_pie_shell.jpg