WAL Mart caves to pressure

I heard it was because one of the ammo hoarders got caught on security cams taking a dump in a toilet that was on display in aisle 14....once they saw who it was they eliminated black rifles to keep him away......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard it was because one of the ammo hoarders got caught on security cams taking a dump in a toilet that was on display in aisle 14....once they saw who it was they eliminated black rifles to keep him away......

Come on man! That's how rumors get started! It was because the hoarder was making meth in an emptied out 2L bottle in the men's room then defiled a stuffed animal on aisle 12. Get the facts straight next time.

If Walmart "caves" on anything, it's because of spreadsheet micromanaging out of Bentonville. Obviously, if "public opinion" were at the heart of it, no better time to dump "assault weapons" than after Sandy Hook. Hell, they've periodically even stocked Lanza Bushmasters since then.

If there's enough profit and they could get the permits, Wally would sell both fertility and abortion kits side by side OTC.

- OS

You mean the autographed ones? Those things are expensive! :)

Come on man! That's how rumors get started! It was because the hoarder was making meth in an emptied out 2L bottle in the men's room then defiled a stuffed animal on aisle 12. Get the facts straight next time.

Roflmao, good one!
what's even funnier. Both stories have prob happened.

I won't degrade any Walmart employees for being employed there. They are at least willing to hold a job and work for a wage everyday. They are not freeloaders sitting home waiting for the mailman to bring them all the freebees the Feds pass out. Yea, maybe it is not a prestigious position and maybe the people may not all have a college degree but by gosh they do have a job and they do show up for work and for that I commend them. In all Honesty I think Walmart should provide those employees that have been there a year or more a better pay and incentive program and be glad they have some dedicated people................jmho

• Like 2

Roflmao, good one!
what's even funnier. Both stories have prob happened.

they have.....

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/breaking-news/woman-caught-making-meth-inside-s-tulsa-walmart/ndkkT/

http://www.click2houston.com/news/man-arrested-for-lewd-act-with-walmart-stuffed-animal/29140044

There's also this one: http://boingboing.net/2012/06/07/walmart-breaks-bad-active-met.html

Cooking the meth after being left alone in the store's holding cell after being caught shoplifting.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

thought i would bring this up again, I was in the local one to us and did not see any type assault rifle, shot gun, none were present to be had, anyone else see the same trend?

No, my local Wally World had several when I was in there last week. They also had some sign saying it was the law that all guns had to leave in a customer provided locked case??

I have seen a variety of stock over several Walmarts.  As stated above, it depends on local store personnel as to what they order.  Some walmarts in questionable areas do not carry any firearms.  The one local to me in Smithville does not carry AR's but all of them in Murfreesboro do.  They do make it hard to find on the website searches.  I know they sell Colts but it has been my experience that if you search for Colts, all that will show up is the airsoft stuff.