George Zimmerman shot in Florida

What political gain?Zimmerman should be in prison.

For what? The TM shooting was a classic example of bad judgment and lack of common sense. Totally avoidable and deplorable but not criminal. Even though it still pisses me off even knowing the teen had a bad background and was headed towards more trouble I think he was pushed into a negative reaction.
For domestic assaults? The court handles those in such a manner to be rehabalitive and corrective so prison time only comes from the worst of them.
For being a disaster waiting to happen? Darwin pretty much demonstrates how those end in the evolutionary cycle. Bad example of gun ownership and HCP that he may have become GZ is still innocent until prosecuted and proven guilty. We of course have every right to think what we like about how he is going to end up.

What political gain?

Zimmerman should be in prison.

To demonize the killing of innocent black men. To cause civil disobedience and division.

It sure wasn't conservatives pulling that crap.

What political gain?

Zimmerman should be in prison.

If stupid was a felony, then maybe you're right. Now, if it hadn't been for politics, the fat chick may have actually charged him with something that had a chance of a conviction. She didn't, and he walked. 

So far, from what I have read, the shooter, who was not GZ, may be stalking him.  He has already accused GZ of road rage before, which apparently wasn't true.  The headlines make it sound like GZ shot at someone, but it looks like the opposite is true.  The police have said that GZ didn't shoot at anyone.

There is a picture of GZ's truck with a dark-tinted passenger window with a bullet hole in it; it doesn't seem believable that GZ supposedly waved a gun at the other driver, then rolled up his window, and then the shooter shot at GZ because he felt threatened at that point.  Sounds like a guy who shot at GZ and then concocted a story that he knew people wanted to believe.

• Like 2
  • Moderators

Misleading title. Shot "AT," not shot.

There's a difference.

It was not posted to be intentionally misleading. The original story from the source listed Zimmerman as having been shot, as more information came out the different stories have been updated to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion.

Yesterday the news reports that, A the man came up behinder Zimmerman flashing his lights and trying to get him to pull over

Zman did not and the man suppose to have pulled up beside Zman and shot though the windows nearly hitting zman in the had, broken glass did inflict some cuts.

Then the man that did the shooting pulled into a place on the site of the road asking someone one to call 911 because he didn't have a phone and said I shot George Zimmerman.

It sounded pretty premeditated to me.  The news also reported this was the same person that has had a long dispute with Zimmerman for about a year or so.

I am not certain it was road rage since the guy knew him and had been having issues with for the past year or so.  Sounds like he waited for an opportunity and acted.

However, I am sure the events will change as the store unfolds and is develops more. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/us/florida-george-zimmerman-shooting/index.html

Yesterday the news reports that, A the man came up behinder Zimmerman flashing his lights and trying to get him to pull over

Zman did not and the man suppose to have pulled up beside Zman and shot though the windows nearly hitting zman in the had, broken glass did inflict some cuts.

Then the man that did the shooting pulled into a place on the site of the road asking someone one to call 911 because he didn't have a phone and said I shot George Zimmerman.

It sounded pretty premeditated to me.  The news also reported this was the same person that has had a long dispute with Zimmerman for about a year or so.

I am not certain it was road rage since the guy knew him and had been having issues with for the past year or so.  Sounds like he waited for an opportunity and acted.

However, I am sure the events will change as the store unfolds and is develops more. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/us/florida-george-zimmerman-shooting/index.html

Thanks for the update, but CNN should not be confused with being "the news". Notice how all the so called news stations have to bring the TM case into the story so they can bring all that crap up again? I have no use for GZ and wish he would just fade away. Now we have a new idiot with a gun that they can and will use for their anti gun agenda.

He is one of those guys that you know has some sort of problem but you can't totally prove it, whether it is a problem of his own fault or someone else's.  Odd how he has been involved in several incidents.

Edited by 300winmag

He is one of those guys that you know has some sort of problem but you can't totally prove it, whether it is a problem of his own fault or someone else's.  Odd how he has been involved in several incidents.

He's newsworthy and a marked man who's been exonerated by the court but condemned by the media, politicians and much of the public. Attention seekers and manipulator's are going to stay on him like stink on a skunk, which is a bit prophetic or pathetic as ever the case may be.  

Gunman arrested in Zimmerman shooting

As we condemn this man like the left wing mentalsexuals have, he keeps coming up clean. It's odd I know since he's a "white hispanic" and they also told us "word on the street is Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes for 10 years"

They have a price on his head and I'm surprised he's still alive personally. There is no accountability on the left, they do no wrong and don't care who's life they ruin, the ends justify the means.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/gunman-arrested-in-zimmerman-shooting/33052516

Edited by Still Ugly
  • Like 3