Caning Offenses

Pete123

People who won't stop talking even after you've stopped feigning interest.
The cork soaking ess ohh bees who ask you to pull forward at the McDonald's drive through cause they're holding on fries.
People who mistreat animals, even hunters who don't have the common courtesy to do everything in their power to make a quick clean kill.
Whoever is responsible for canceling Firefly
The inventor of the side post battery
Anyone wearing a Johnny Cash tshirt but cant name more than three songs he sang.
The prop-Master for The Walking Dead for thinking it's ok for Daryl to use a crossbow with no sighting system of any kind
George RR Martin.....we're tired of waiting dammit!
Anyone who uses a cell phone in public for non-business or non-life threatening reasons.

Hooters causes
1) males to objectify females as sexual props
2) the worst buffalo wings on the planet
3) more fuel for the feminazi agenda
4) places for creepy old men and teenagers to gather
5) pressures females to dress like hobags
6) adds more sexuality to the American food industry that wasnt needed
7) I dont like the color orange
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I didn't know that a disdain for .40 SW also came with a disdain for looking at boobs. It's all starting to come together now...

I didn't know that a disdain for .40 SW also came with a disdain for looking at boobs. It's all starting to come together now...

Disdain for .40 comes from listening to myriads of felchers saying it was great because "the cops use it" and then shooting a 10mm side by side with it and seeing the look on the .40 owners face.

A disdain for "looking at boobs" comes from my (antiquated, but relevent) ideas on fidelity and that I wont give into the baseless carnality of flesh regardless if it takes the form of a girl that doesnt mind being eyeballed by perverts and creepy old men for the chance of a paltry denarius.

America and the idea of a nuclear family has in part been whittled away at, and debased due to our sex culture. Where youre not pretty if you are not strutting your stuff, youre not a man if you dont grope and eyefuck every chick that walks around. It lowers inhibitions which leads to fornicators and alduterers...and it also incites the devious amongst us.

Little Timmy learns at 7 that its accepted to say snide remarks and grope at Laura the College Girl and hooters then add in more baseless and wordly shite that is fed to the tech zombies of the 21st century and there is more of a chance he will become a serial rapist.

Then you have the feminazis telling girls they need to embrace their sexuality and strut their stuff and sleep with whomever, that all men are pigs which destroys the idea of a family.

We have all contributed to lowering the bar. It is okay because we are socially conditioned to think so. This has been going on since the 30s and it is getting worse. The Romans distracted everyone with sex and fetish, fancy toys and intrigue, great works and wars...and look at them.

Having a daugther has intensified my hatred for this rampant sex culture that has been shoved down our throats in a hope to distract us from the slow attrition that will destroy us all.

Once the bar begins to lower, we all bear the burden and pay the price.

I think we all deserve to be caned

• Like 2

Just about anything thats indecent, scummy or has to deal with 40SW or Chevy deserves a caning.

Now some people deserve immolation and/or detonation
- Abortionists
- People who make fun of special needs kids
- The Kardashians
- Rapists and molestors
- Fraudsters
- Contractors who make 12 ft long patch cables
- People who harm children
- Feminazis on Tumblr
- The mere concept of Hooters

On some things we are just gonna have to agree to disagree LOL!

Do you have a spare moment to talk about the good news of 40 SW minor for competition shooting?   LOL

• Like 1

On some things we are just gonna have to agree to disagree LOL!

Do you have a spare moment to talk about the good news of 40 SW minor for competition shooting? LOL

I helped a coworker develop some 40 Minors - while cool, still cant get over the fact the Feds and S&W decided to emasculate the 10mm...it is just not right

I helped a coworker develop some 40 Minors - while cool, still cant get over the fact the Feds and S&W decided to emasculate the 10mm...it is just not right

I can't believe the Feds blamed the caliber for the Miami shootout. One of the more expensive ass covering operations in history.

I can't believe the Feds blamed the caliber for the Miami shootout. One of the more expensive ass covering operations in history.

I blame bad shooters...granted the feds are used to shooting unarmed black guys and raiding the homes of Cubans but come on...38SPL +P will rock someones world if you put one in their eye

I blame bad shooters...granted the feds are used to shooting unarmed black guys and raiding the homes of Cubans but come on...38SPL +P will rock someones world if you put one in their eye

Yep. Bad tactics. Bad shooting. Some of those guys were carrying Model 59's too. 

Some of these are funny.  Some are very accurate.   One that I think goes beyond canning is rapist and child molesters/abusers.  Canning should just be the beginning.  They should then be stoned with 4" stones or larger.  If that doesn't kill them,  hang 'em till death.  

Disdain for .40 comes from listening to myriads of felchers saying it was great because "the cops use it" and then shooting a 10mm side by side with it and seeing the look on the .40 owners face.

A disdain for "looking at boobs" comes from my (antiquated, but relevent) ideas on fidelity and that I wont give into the baseless carnality of flesh regardless if it takes the form of a girl that doesnt mind being eyeballed by perverts and creepy old men for the chance of a paltry denarius.

America and the idea of a nuclear family has in part been whittled away at, and debased due to our sex culture. Where youre not pretty if you are not strutting your stuff, youre not a man if you dont grope and eye#### every chick that walks around. It lowers inhibitions which leads to fornicators and alduterers...and it also incites the devious amongst us.

Little Timmy learns at 7 that its accepted to say snide remarks and grope at Laura the College Girl and hooters then add in more baseless and wordly ####e that is fed to the tech zombies of the 21st century and there is more of a chance he will become a serial rapist.

Then you have the feminazis telling girls they need to embrace their sexuality and strut their stuff and sleep with whomever, that all men are pigs which destroys the idea of a family.

We have all contributed to lowering the bar. It is okay because we are socially conditioned to think so. This has been going on since the 30s and it is getting worse. The Romans distracted everyone with sex and fetish, fancy toys and intrigue, great works and wars...and look at them.

Having a daugther has intensified my hatred for this rampant sex culture that has been shoved down our throats in a hope to distract us from the slow attrition that will destroy us all.

Once the bar begins to lower, we all bear the burden and pay the price.

I think we all deserve to be caned

I agree with your comments about Hooters for the same reasons.  In short, women deserve better than being objectified.

• Like 1

I'm just explaining the southern way to do it. Sweet cornbread is a yankee abomination.

Really? I first had it with my grandma. Must have been mid 1950's. I grew up being told it was a recipe from granny's family, who all came from the east Tn mountain country.

So maybe a grain of possibility there. lol

I'm just explaining the southern way to do it. Sweet cornbread is a yankee abomination.

Pure and simple truth.

Ha, reminds me of all the push-ups I had to do in basic for eating my grits with milk and sugar, till this day I think its better than with butter and salt/pepper.

Hooters causes
1) males to objectify females as sexual props
2) the worst buffalo wings on the planet
3) more fuel for the feminazi agenda
4) places for creepy old men and teenagers to gather
5) pressures females to dress like hobags
6) adds more sexuality to the American food industry that wasnt needed
7) I dont like the color orange

And?

• Like 1

Some of these are funny.  Some are very accurate.   One that I think goes beyond canning is rapist and child molesters/abusers.  Canning should just be the beginning.  They should then be stoned with 4" stones or larger.  If that doesn't kill them,  hang 'em till death.  

I guess I'm not the humane type, because 4" stones are too quick for the sickos you named. Paper cuts and lemon juice to their offending body parts followed by waterboarding, bamboo splinters under the finger/toe nails....well, you get the picture. Some people deserve to suffer slowly for their crimes. 

• Like 2

Since I started this thread I’m naming myself Grand Poobah and Chief Judge.

Below is my view of the best posts.  I meant this to be fun, so the molesters, etc… aren’t included.  

These are in the order they were posted.

• The scumbag who stole my credit card with 357 on back
  • Using a cell phone in a theater. (Optional:  Some kind of electrical shocking device for immediate feedback)
  • Taking up more than one parking space.
  • Contractors who make 12 ft long patch cables 
  • Justin Bieber 
  • Anything or anyone affiliated with Comcast cable. (Not sure caning is sufficient)
  • Guys who wear a "Man Bun"
  • I watched a woman take a sample of a smoked rib at a supermarket deli, eat it, and then put the gnawed up bone back on the sample platter. Surely this deserves a good flogging. 
  • Whoever is responsible for canceling Firefly  (Not sure caning is sufficient)
  • Anyone wearing a Johnny Cash tshirt but cant name more than three songs he sang. 
  • Those who ask you a question and then argue with you when you give them the CORRECT answer.