NSFW: The Religion of Peace Decapitates 4yr old

CommsNBombs

It's not a religion it's a cult. No religion on earth would claim a pathway to God and eternal peace and paradise, and promote this behavior. AND this broad is one of many an this poor childs name would be lost on a list too long to read. Only good muzzie is a dead one.
I don't care who likes that comment and who don't. They should get what they give. They give nothing to society and have nothing to offer mankind but death turmoil. Give it back to them tenfold.
....but they're not all like this....pffffttt. They prove time and time again they are.
  • Like 5
  • Administrator

I've got to be honest... as a father of three, one of whom is half the victim's age, I am having a really hard time with this.  I am having a terribly difficult time rectifying the base instinct I have to just say "Kill every damn last one of them" against the thin vapor of supposed moral superiority that Western culture tries so hard to smother us in that says "They aren't all murderers".

Right now, the basal instincts are winning, hard core.  I want to keep my kids home, behind locked doors, where I can protect them.  All the time.  I want to destroy the group of people that spawned this unholy monster.  I want it to be impossible for any of them to ever rise up again against us.  But none of this would bring back the child whose life was lost.  None of that would ease the pain those parents are feeling.

Sooner or later this is showing up in our streets, in our towns, in our cities.  They know the thing that we value most as a society is our children, and that's where they will hit us.  But we continue to usher them in because we feel safe in our moral superiority.

God help us.

• Like 15

Sooner or later this is showing up in our streets, in our towns, in our cities.  They know the thing that we value most as a society is our children, and that's where they will hit us.  But we continue to usher them in because we feel safe in our moral superiority.

God help us.

I fear that's a very real and very soon coming future.

I'm no soldier or anything, but it's gonna be LOUD. Very loud. That's all I'm saying.
  • Like 3

I've got to be honest... as a father of three, one of whom is half the victim's age, I am having a really hard time with this. I am having a terribly difficult time rectifying the base instinct I have to just say "Kill every damn last one of them" against the thin vapor of supposed moral superiority that Western culture tries so hard to smother us in that says "They aren't all murderers".

Right now, the basal instincts are winning, hard core. I want to keep my kids home, behind locked doors, where I can protect them. All the time. I want to destroy the group of people that spawned this unholy monster. I want it to be impossible for any of them to ever rise up again against us. But none of this would bring back the child whose life was lost. None of that would ease the pain those parents are feeling.

Sooner or later this is showing up in our streets, in our towns, in our cities. They know the thing that we value most as a society is our children, and that's where they will hit us. But we continue to usher them in because we feel safe in our moral superiority.

God help us.

I fully agree.

I am not a father, but there is nothing in this world more heinous than someone who would harm a child. I would happily give or risk life or limb to save a child I don't even know or to bring either hell on earth or eternal hell to anyone who would harm a child.

I also fear for the day this exact type of behavior shows up on our soil. I have heard it said that ISIS plans to attack our schools. I can only pray that God intervenes somehow.

I am not a soldier or member of law enforcement either. Doesn't matter. Someone once said( can't remember who, but it is quoted often) "All that is necessary for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing" As good men, when evil comes our way we must take a stand. I know many of this forum will do just that. We must remain vigilant. I fear the time is coming very soon.
  • Like 4
  • Moderators

I fully agree.

I am not a father, but there is nothing in this world more heinous than someone who would harm a child. I would happily give or risk life or limb to save a child I don't even know or to bring either hell on earth or eternal hell to anyone who would harm a child.

I also fear for the day this exact type of behavior shows up on our soil. I have heard it said that ISIS plans to attack our schools. I can only pray that God intervenes somehow.

I am not a soldier or member of law enforcement either. Doesn't matter. Someone once said( can't remember who, but it is quoted often) "All that is necessary for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing" As good men, when evil comes our way we must take a stand. I know many of this forum will do just that. We must remain vigilant. I fear the time is coming very soon.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for men of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson
  • Like 1
They have been playing the long term strategy for a long time. They know how to take over countries and they will do it here, eventually. And we are speeding that up with this county's politically correct BS. It is impossible to fight an enemy if you cannot call your enemy an enemy. And make no mistake EVERY Muslim will pick their religion every time over a non Muslim, even a child. They say they won't but look at the actions of Muslims, even "moderate" Muslims, and what they say does not match what they are doing.

A conservative estimate is 3% of Muslims in the US are "radical" but 15% support those 3%. There are at least 5 million Muslims in the US. That is 30,000 radicals in the US. That is why they have not started acting crazy like in Europe but wait until our Muslim percentages are like those in Europe and we will see it here too.

The Black Lives Matter protests are like a kindergarten tea party compared to what is going on in Europe and if we do not do something we WILL see it here. They are infiltrating our courts, our government and our society in a way that does not bode well for the rest of us.

What should happen is ANY person who supports radicalized Muslims should be deported, even US citizens. Just like if I renounced my citizenship I would be deported and they should be too if they are fighting with our enemies. I bet they would change their tune when faced with the fact they are an American in a Muslim country.

Think about this. Almost every critical service in every major city contains at least one Muslim. Imagine if that Muslim decided to poison our water supply. Perhaps they already have but, as I said, they are playing a long game so we may not see it until it is too late.

Do not let ANY Muslim have unfettered access to your loved ones because they will eventually do something in the name of Allah. Hopefully it is just a prayer vigil but I suspect it will be much, much worse.

They know we protect our weak so that is what they will attack. The San Bernadino killings were exactly that. They chose a place where our weak gather to attack. The next attack WILL involve our children. They are finding school blueprints abc there is a LOT of chatter about kids here in the US among Muslim communication channels.
The one (scary) thing to remember about the Muslims is that all they do in their holy war againat us brings them closer to God as they wage jihad against us.

I posted a bunch of Quranic verses and similiar ones from the Hadid outlining terms of jiahd, what they may do and what they thought of us - its a simple google search.

The libs recently started trying to lambast people who feel the same way as us but I promise you they havent read a Quran NOT from some "moderate" Westernized Iman (who is an apostate) and probably never touched the hadid.

The more brutal they are the more fervent they get and they think theyll achieve a greater Paradise.

Being a father this makes me sick. I dont wish this on anyone but if some libs get their children killed over being to trusting I hate to say theyre setting their kids up themselves

God help us all, this will only get worse

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I've said this about other apocalyptic discussions and it's valid here too.

If the Muslims think they can be savage and brutal....they can't come close to a good father or mother that loves their children. The difference being what it takes to get good people to that point. If it becomes a common place thing here in the states for instances such as the OP posted, you will see.

Many of you guys are truly good men and won't admit or maybe refuse to let your mind 'go there' but I say woe to those who would move against your children and there will be no mercy for those who actually do. You take a man that lives for nothing but his family and he comes home from a hard days work to find his wife raped and dead and his children decapitated.....he has nothing to lose and a simple bullet to the head will not satiate him.
For reference material, watch Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen.
I wouldn't implicate myself by aiding someone in such an endeavor.....but know I wouldn't stand in their way. Edited by Caster
  • Like 2

Radical Islam has declared war on the rest of humanity.

World War III has already begun, but political correctness BS prevents any government from admitting it or taking the harsh, but necessary action to stop it.

Failure to act hard enough and fast enough will be our undoing. 

• Like 1

I've said this about other apocalyptic discussions and it's valid here too.

If the Muslims think they can be savage and brutal....they can't come close to a good father or mother that loves their children. The difference being what it takes to get good people to that point. If it becomes a common place thing here in the states for instances such as the OP posted, you will see.

Many of you guys are truly good men and won't admit or maybe refuse to let your mind 'go there' but I say woe to those who would move against your children and there will be no mercy for those who actually do. You take a man that lives for nothing but his family and he comes home from a hard days work to find his wife raped and dead and his children decapitated.....he has nothing to lose and a simple bullet to the head will not satiate him.
For reference material, watch Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen.
I wouldn't implicate myself by aiding someone in such an endeavor.....but know I wouldn't stand in their way.

That movie came to my mind as well.  I've got kids and the opening of that movie sickened me in the same way as this story.  And honestly, I didn't watch the video.  Didn't want to. 

I know there's sociopaths/psychopaths in every society, but taking away all references to religion of any sort, this is just completely inhumane.  To prey on the completely helpless and then celebrate it?  That's just incomprehensible.  If the "peaceful Muslim" world doesn't vehemently denounce this...   

That movie came to my mind as well.  I've got kids and the opening of that movie sickened me in the same way as this story.  And honestly, I didn't watch the video.  Didn't want to. 

I know there's sociopaths/psychopaths in every society, but taking away all references to religion of any sort, this is just completely inhumane.  To prey on the completely helpless and then celebrate it?  That's just incomprehensible.  If the "peaceful Muslim" world doesn't vehemently denounce this...

The absence of their voice against this is the presence of their voice for this.
  • Like 4
Most Americans cannot see much beyond the tips of the noses. As long as the government is telling them what they want to hear they continue to be oblivious to what IS going to happen. And when our children are killed our government's response will be to make excuses for why the killers did it and how it is our fault.

What is truly sad is the government will use it to take away the best means to prevent it which is EXACTLY what our enemies want. And make no mistake we have more enemies in this world than allies and they would jump at the chance to knock us down a notch or two.

For us to survive, and it is a matter of survival, we must be willing to set aside our conscience and do exactly what they are doing. When they threaten to kill our kids we should listen to them, rather than dismiss those threats, and beat them to the punch. Threaten to kill one of our kids and we should kill 1,000 of theirs. Eventually they will get tired of burying their kids.
  • Like 1

...For us to survive, and it is a matter of survival, we must be willing to set aside our conscience and do exactly what they are doing. When they threaten to kill our kids we should listen to them, rather than dismiss those threats, and beat them to the punch. Threaten to kill one of our kids and we should kill 1,000 of theirs. Eventually they will get tired of burying their kids. ...

Dolomite spoke a great truth here...

These are ancient monsters... The way to deal with ancient monsters is to decimate them... That's how the Romans did it... Sometimes terrible brutality is the answer... I think this is one of those times... US General William T Sherman said:   "...War is cruelty...There is no use trying to reform it... The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over..."...

leroy

• Like 3

First I pray for the family of the girl to find some kind of peace, gona be very hard on them.

Second I pray for all of us how have kids, I pray we never have to deal with something like this.

Believe in your God more than they believe in theirs is the only way to win.

The killer needs to drawn, disemboweled, hung, and quartered!!!

• Like 1