Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

congrats! Looks good.

one of these days i am going to have to get me one of these ebrs...

Mine started with a stripped lower and as I had the money I purchased the next parts I needed to build it. Took almost a year, and even so its not quite the way I want it but money is tight! B)

KB4ns,.. yes I liked the idea of the stainless it fit almost perfect

Leroy.. I am going with the black Magpul Enhanced Guard and setting it with screws like this....probably Magpul for the stocks also :rolleyes:

Never break the ears off a lower receiver again - AR15.COM

I have also done this mod

Simple fix for the rear takedown detent spring blues.... - AR15.COM

mostly because I know my luck with small screws and it enabled me to set all the pieces in the lower until I get the stock and buffer tube to replace the tube I took off my Mesa adapter for the Mossberg 500 which lacked the plate to hold said spring in place..

Paint fill the selector markings is next (always liked HKs lowers)

John

• 2 weeks later...

I finally fininshed mine! Well, except for the upgrades and changes. I built it from parts that I have been accumulating for the last year +. It has performed flawlessly after about 150 rnds so far. :popcorn:

Once I get the optics, I will replace the carry handle with my ProMag flip up rear sight and whatever optic I get. I plan to get a new grip as well. This rfle has been a lot of fun to build and now shoot.

my_AR.jpg?t=1272061902

Details:

• LMT BCG
  • USGI contractors upper from Bravo Co. - M4 ramps
  • Bushmaster 16" 1:9 chrome lined bbl in 5.56 - M4 ramps
  • Roggio Arsenal lower that I picked up cheap but fit & finish has been A+
  • DPMS lower parts kit

For what I've got in it and what I've learned from building it, I couldn't be happier.

Edited by Batman
Guest Broomhead

The only EBR that I have... 10/22 Carbine with an ATI Strikeforce stock, vertical foregrip, NCStar laser, and a Remington 4-12x40

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

Edited by Broomhead
Guest 1817ak47
These are more properly called NBRs. Naughty Black Rifles. ;)

Here's mine:

1022-tac-2.jpg

- OS

I have one similiar to that, except mine has a stinless butler creek stock and hte long rough cut stainless berrel. no scope or barrel band. looks like a butler creek mag. mine work great if loaded properly. we should try out each others some time. I have a non stainless shorter barrel I recently aquired also but haven't used yet
I have one similiar to that, except mine has a stinless butler creek stock and hte long rough cut stainless berrel. no scope or barrel band. looks like a butler creek mag. mine work great if loaded properly. we should try out each others some time. I have a non stainless shorter barrel I recently aquired also but haven't used yet

Will be at Norris tomorrow 1ish.

Still slipping up there generally once during the week, sort of aim at Thursdays. PM me if ya wanna meet up.

- OS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...