ACLU files suit against Tennessee

Grayfox54

2 hours ago, DasVidaniya said:

"This law is unconstitutional and disproportionately affects Black and transgender women."

I believe if I were a Black or transgender woman I would be offended at that statement.

If does infer Black and transgenders are disproportionately represented in the prostitution business 

• Like 1

When I was still working, once in a while somebody would bring in one of those "Just Busted" newspapers. These list mugshots and charges against people recently arrested. The women who get busted for prostitution, I wouldn't wanna be in the same room with them, much less use their services. Ugly, stupid looking dopers every one. How a man can lower himself to that is beyond me. 😵‍💫

• Like 1
On 10/28/2023 at 7:57 PM, A.J. Holst said:

If does infer Black and transgenders are disproportionately represented in the prostitution business 

Two Chattanooga "trans/nonbinary" special education teachers were just arrested this week for prostitution. 

• Wow 2
  • Thanks 1

I probably don't want to know the answer to this, but...

Is there really a market out there for Transgender Prostitutes? If I'm a guy looking for a good time and I discover I just paid for a dude, I'd be really upset. They don't really have the parts for it anyway. Are there people out there that get of on that thing? 

• Haha 3

The only thing that amazes me more than the plethora of disgusting things that are for sale is the plethora of disgusting customers doing the shopping.

I find myself unable to muster up any sympathy for the buyers in this market. I only feel sorry for the wives who suffer the same consequences as their cheating husbands.

• Like 1
On 10/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, Grayfox54 said:

When I was still working, once in a while somebody would bring in one of those "Just Busted" newspapers. These list mugshots and charges against people recently arrested. The women who get busted for prostitution, I wouldn't wanna be in the same room with them, much less use their services. Ugly, stupid looking dopers every one. How a man can lower himself to that is beyond me. 😵‍💫

Are you kidding? Men would screw a knothole if it had no strings attached and got them off.

Personally, I believe that if you have to pay for it then you don't deserve it.

• Like 1