Ruger is doing something secret again...Whole new platform in the works...Again

Wonder what it will be this time!?!?!? Maybe a 1911 or AR clone. They have been making 1911's for many other companies (Caspian for one) in their Pinetree castings unit for many years...so it might not be out of line.

They sure have the drama thing down pat...look at their website

CLICK HERE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

I hope it's something a little more classy than a plastic or aluminum copy of what EVERYONE else is making. If it's a 1911, I might just repeal my swearing off of all things 1911.:yum:

i doubt its an ar15 because of the fat of extremely limited availbility in the past of the hi-cap mags for the mini14 rifle.

i predict it is a .45acp version of the SR9, lets face it, ruger does NOT have a good pistol for concealed carry in a 9mm+ caliber. service size, all they have is the SR9.

i doubt it is any kind of rifle or shotgun, and really doubt it is a revolver. so what kind of pistol will they introduce? i doubt its a 1911 either.

maybe we will get lucky and they make some sort of 10mm pistol...

Guest smithandwesson
My guess is that it's going to be a 40S&W version of the "SR9" or the "P345".

I bet its an SR40;)

The SR9 sold like free hotcakes in ethiopia

One of the last gunshows I was at, this guy had a pile of SR9's, prolly close to 50 of them brand new in the box for $379 that was on Saturday, I went back on Sunday and he had 2 left

Edited by smithandwesson
Guest eyebedam

Its a pimped ot .32 with snake skin grips & lasermax guide rod. They started a .380 craze now its time to ressurect the .32. Dont gripe about my spelling Im hammered drunk. Now recall that ruger.

Anyone else get a chuckle outta this ad?

SR9 2007

LCP 2008

New gun....

(next page)

SR9 Recall Update

LCP Recall Update

Kinda broke the momentum a bit for me,,,lmao

I didnt notice it till you said something.

Almost fell in the floor laughing.

Would have been more grand with a LCR Recall info coming Soon! banner.