Christmas PIF 2010

brooksjr

Well I'm a week behind schedule but it's time to get this started.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/44663-should-we-do-christmas-pif-year.html

If you wish to donate pm me or post in this thread. I will be accepting donations through November 25(Thanksgiving Day). Also if you or someone you know could use a little help this Christmas season pm me telling me your/their story.

I'm going to do my donation different this year. I will give 10% of the total amount donated for up to $5,000. My max donation will be $500.

I prefer Paypal sent as a gift but will take checks and money orders. When a pm is sent to me or you post in this thread that you are donating I will pm you my info.

Please put your TGO screen name on any donation. This is the only way I have of keeping up with who has donated.

Edited by brooksjr
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks this is your opportunity to do good and represent US, the responsible gun owners of the Great State of Tennessee. Last years drive was awesome and some needy families and children got to have a Christmas where they might not have had anything. Not only will we help our neighbors, but we will continue the ultimate goal of letting the word get out that gun owners are your friends and neighbors, not the whack job "extremists" we get portrayed in so many forms in media.

I challenge all of you, especially after this years threads where many stated their opinions on taking care of our brothers and sisters, to step up and send Brooks something. 5 bucks to 500, the power of this community can make a life change for someone!

I think Chuck Norris would approve as well!

Folks this is your opportunity to do good and represent US, the responsible gun owners of the Great State of Tennessee. Last years drive was awesome and some needy families and children got to have a Christmas where they might not have had anything. Not only will we help our neighbors, but we will continue the ultimate goal of letting the word get out that gun owners are your friends and neighbors, not the whack job "extremists" we get portrayed in so many forms in media.

I challenge all of you, especially after this years threads where many stated their opinions on taking care of our brothers and sisters, to step up and send Brooks something. 5 bucks to 500, the power of this community can make a life change for someone!

I think Chuck Norris would approve as well!

Well said!!

Being very new to the forum and not knowing anybody from Adam, I didn't know if I should contribute or not. I ended up contributing for two reasons. First, with economy in the toliet and high unemployment rate, I know people are really hurting this year. Secondly, based upon what I have read on several threads since I joined this forum (Punisher84's Firefighting thread being the most recent example) is that this forum has people of character. So in short, I'm with you fellas.

Being very new to the forum and not knowing anybody from Adam, I didn't know if I should contribute or not. I ended up contributing for two reasons. First, with economy in the toliet and high unemployment rate, I know people are really hurting this year. Secondly, based upon what I have read on several threads since I joined this forum (Punisher84's Firefighting thread being the most recent example) is that this forum has people of character. So in short, I'm with you fellas.

I don't know if you have seen the results from last year or not so here they are. http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/31075-tennessee-gun-owners-christmas-pay-forward-2009-results.html

Trust me man, this is one of the best charities that you could give to :)

Guest Bronker

I was fortunate to be in on the panel that made decisions for distribution of the monies. Believe me, this is a great charity, and brooksjr has supreme class in how he handles this.

We are fortunate to have him associated with this, and with us. :)