Talk about bad rep.

Guest Jon

Guest Victor9er
Why do you avoid them?

I have been hoping they would come to Knoxville and now they are. I watch their sales flyers and they do have some amazing deals from time to time. Can't beat Stevens (Savage) 200's for under $200 out the door in most of the popular calibers. I seem to recall Ruger LCP's with lasers for $349 as well.

Dolomite

A lighthearted jab... I don't really have anything against Academy ;)

I cut myself with one of my folding knives the other day. Should I have my knives taken away from me?

That makes two of us, and I did it in front of my son no less! Think they'll lock me away?

:panic:

a guy that goes to my church is the store manager, I will check with him tonight (if he is there) on Sunday if not. I'll find out if it is true or not.

Which one? I asked early in the thread but never got a reply as to which location it was supposed to be at. "Technically" the other one is in Hixon but it's all Chattanooga to me. :tough:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like something's missing from this thread for the past 24 hours or so. Can't put my finger on it.

There's a perfectly logical explanation for that.

See, he simply has so many drug lords and international criminals operating under diplomatic immunity that he has had to enter the Federal Witness Protection Program. :)

Wow, really? I'm not going to defend my story. I saw what I saw and thought I would share it here. Anything I have contributed to this site was indeed fact. Believe it or not doesn't matter.

Definitely the last time I contribute anything here...........just pathetic.

Wow, really? I'm not going to defend my story. I saw what I saw and thought I would share it here. Anything I have contributed to this site was indeed fact. Believe it or not doesn't matter.

Posted in another thread:

haha reading through some of the posts that was qouted I noticed most were "what if" or "what would you do" type things. There was only a handful of actual events.

But like I said people can believe any of it or none of it. I know where I stand so the only thing left is to poke fun at it lol why not.

on another note I could see a situation playing out like the one you posted. It's exactly what I hope could happen and why I OC.

I don't see any "what ifs" here...

I have once about a month ago. I walk out of the walmart to find a bummish looking man trying to jimmy the lock on my truck. My first reaction was to asking what the H@LL he was doing and before I knew what hit me he had clocked me right in the mouth. Next thing I remember I was looking down my front sight ordering him to the ground and kept him there till the police arrived.
I had a guy break in my house about a year ago. When My Colt M4A1 with tac light raised up on him he froze. Then got the nerve to tell me when I got my flashlight out of his eyes he was gonna beat me to a pulp. Wife flicked the light on in the hall and he realized it was no flashlight lol. Didn't shoot him, but from the amount of shock he was under when the police arrived you thought I had.
My parents live about 20 miles out a county road in a nice neighborhood, if you can call 3 houses on 30 acres a neighborhood, and have had someone try to gain entry twice.

Robbers also hit the other two houses so it was obvious that they was not from the area. Those guys drove a long long way to hit 3 houses.

my wife said the same thing until we had a string of break-ins in our neighborhood. They all happened in the middle of the day just like this one did. The guys was targeting houses that they believed all occupants would be at work.

Unfortunately for these guys they broke into the constables house who happen to be home on lunch. He shot em both as they came into his window. How they missed the cop car in the driveway I cant figure out.

Thread titled "who's been shot?"

I have took a couple bullets to my vest but luckily none made it through. Sure was sore though

And the last lie:

Today I was taking my bi-monthly trip to Academy Sports in Chattanooga. As I got out of my truck I noticed two individuals about four spaces down. One guy was OC'ing, the other just looked curious like he was asking about the guys firearm. I went in the store got my items and left.

As I walked out I noticed the "curious" guy handing the firearm back to the HCP holder. He then re-inserted his mag and chambered a round. At this point im thinking the guy is a complete idiot for handing someone his firearm in public and a bigger idiot for loaded and chambering a round in such a public place. Then I notice he is holding the firearm with a finger in the trigger guard to his side. A few moments later he goes to re-holster the firearm and BAM. The idiot never removed his finger from the trigger so as he reholstered he pulled off a round into his own leg.

The idiot got in his car and im assuming drove himself to the hospital. The guy who had just been talking to him called the police and made a report.

I'm hoping this guy has his HCP takin away for good.

Go ahead, Jon. The gigs up. Come clean.

Or, post up a police report from one of your many, many encounters. :screwy:

dumbass.jpg

All of those experiences and only 23 years old too. That's a lot of living. :D

When I was in language school there was a guy that had 3 years reserve experience, plus one year active duty overseas, plus 3 years of college at Virginia Tech and I forget what else. He was 21. Hmmmm. He must have had that necklace that Hermione Granger has.

That's right bitches, I just made a Harry Potter reference. Come at me bro! :P

bahaha wow, ok its cool.

Just to clarify the bullets to the vest was from my time spent in the Army. Want a copy of my DD214 too?

You know this doesn't surprise me from this forum. Just a bunch of middle age men going through a midlife crisis and like to make them selfs feel better by picking out the younger members to poke fun at.

I'm actually getting a kick out of this. I could give a damn less if a bunch of interweb tools believe me or not.