No Mor Buds

robin48

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GunTroll

Capitalism/free market at work right here. Great idea at first followed by rapid growth but they did not keep up with the demand(s) and grow within to keep up. Now they are seeing the negative side of how big they got through negative reviews like this.

Back to the local shop down the road where they serve coffee and BS about nothing important or very important stuff depending on your POV .

Here we go again. Buds is bad, Buds is good. I personally have had nothing but great service from them but it all depends on who you talk to. They do have a couple shmucks answering phones that should be cleaning the bathrooms instead but overall, their customer service, shipping, and pricing has been excellent, for me, that is.

I’ve ordered from Buds twice and CDNN once. All three were at my dealers in 3 days. They were guns none of the local or forum dealers had, and “didn’t know†if they could or how long it would take to get them.

They never actually handle the merchandise. They're just a middleman; a warehouse without the stock, as it were. That's why.

Just out of curiosity where did you hear that?

The reason is I was on the phone with a supervisor purchasing a pistol. He inspected it for me while we were on the phone. They do have several locations where they have guns. They also have a store front that they sell out of.

I have ordered from them several times and did have an issue the first order I placed. In the end they gave me a fair amount off of the gun itself as well as issued a refund to my credit card for the FFL's transfer fees. In the end I ws happy.

I recently ordered a gun from Gilbert's. It cam in the next day and was a easy transaction. They will tell you to order online rather than over the phone though.

Dolomite

I visited the Lexington storefront in July. Didn't buy a thing, told them very quickly "just looking", and still I could not have been treated nicer by the staff. They were very helpful and responsive.

I will continue to buy from them (6 so far), but just plan ahead for lead times.

B.

I have given them 3 chances each time the wait is longer and longer. Today is 7th business day still processing. I'm glad others have had no problems, but this is it for me.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Have you checked with them or your dealer? This last time mine still showed “Processing†on-line the day after it was at my dealers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hawkeye10

I ordered a shotgun from Bud's and I knew the shipping was going to be slow. They want your money fast but shipping is slow. What I don't understand it cost them the same to ship it slow or fast. I got a good deal on the shotgun so I can't really complain but I don't have to like it. Yes I would order from them again if I got the best price and I would fuss about it again. Don

PS Some times you can't please an old man like me. LOL

I ordered a shotgun from Bud's and I knew the shipping was going to be slow. They want your money fast but shipping is slow. What I don't understand it cost them the same to ship it slow or fast. I got a good deal on the shotgun so I can't really complain but I don't have to like it. Yes I would order from them again if I got the best price and I would fuss about it again. Don

PS Some times you can't please an old man like me. LOL

As much as it pains me I would buy from them again also. prices are to good, but like you Don I would rant again. lol