Wish me luck, yet another health issue

So about 6 months ago I noticed that sometimes when I sat down it felt like I would pinch one of the "boys". It would also hurt if the pants I was wearing didn;t leave a lot of room for movement. Didn't really thought anything about it. Well about a month ago I noticed something different down there. It was a little tender but only when I squeezed it so my course of action was to not squeeze it. And at the time I felt it was not something I should be worried about

Fast forward to last Thursday. As I was walking through Walmart it suddenly felt like someone kicked me square down there. After a bit of time bent over I recovered wnough to begin walking again. Then it happens again and with the same intensity. At this point I am thinking about getting to the emergency room. But shortly again it subsides.

Rather than look like a pervert in the middle of Walmart while doing an inspection I waited until I got home. That is when I noticed what was a little odd a month ago is now really odd and much larger.

So I make an appointment and see the doctor today. She agreed that something is wrong and I need further tests. They tried to get an ultrasound today but couldn't. So I will be heading back in the morning to find out exactly what it is.

The doctor did say that cancer generally doesn't have any pain associated with it which makes me feel better but I am still a bit worried as is my wife. And the doctor said it was up to me whether I wanted surgery if it wasn't cancer. Either way it is coming out but hopefully it is something minor.

Also, feel free to post all the teste jokes you need to.

Just thought I would pass it on. And make sure you are checking the "twins" regularly but not too regularly. Checking too often you can't feel changes not often enough and it can get out of hand before you notice anything is wrong.

Dolomite

Hopefully it will all work out for you, at least we surely hope so. We'll all hope for the best for you. There's a time to "inspect the boys", and there is a time to "inspect the boys".....WALMART or otherwise! I wanna make a Joke Dolomite, but I take "my boys" serious, and so no jokes right now! Do seriously get tested and all!

Good luck G, rest assured that my pathologist father-in-law agrees that testicular cancer usually doesn't present pain. You very well could have a bulge in the vas differense known as Epididymitus. this is basically a wall of the tubes that feeds the 'boys' weekens and blows out like a ballon.

I know this because I've had it before. Feels very much like getting T-bagged.

Now it could be anything, so stay calm and let the docs due their work.

• Like 1

A coworker recently had one removed... Several years ago, he was napping in his easy chair and his son decided a running jump on Dad would be a fun way to wake him up. Guess where his knee landed. At the time, the doc said it was damaged but advised to wait and see if it would heal up. It mostly did until recently when it began to swell and be very painful as you describe. He said recovery from the surgery wasn't fun, but it's better now. And he's old enough to not need them anymore anyway. :)

Hope yours turns out to be something simple.

Edited by peejman

Good luck sir. . well wishes and prayers. . on the way. I had some similar issues once upon a time. .was epiditimitus. . oops i just noticed lumber jacks post too its quite common. . and it can be stress related as well

Edited by turkeydad
  • Like 1

Keep us apprised of the testes results.

Jeez brother, you can't get a break can ya? Hang in there. I'm hoping in the next few decades they will have reverse engineered enough alien technology to transfer the sum of one's conscious to a synthetic host apparatus. If they do, Caster is going cyborg.

I had the same problem 10 years age. I couldn’t sit right in truck to drive home. The pain would pulsate and came and went at times. I waited way too long to see the Doc. When I did he laughed at me and gave me a stout antibiotic. Apparently you can force bacteria down into your testical and an infection will ensue. I had a tender knot at the bottom of one and I’ll be honest…. SCARED THE S**T OUT OF ME. It did take two rounds of antibiotics to clear up.