What will you do on the day after tomorrow?

[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352176352' post='839855']
I've been more concerned about obtaining mags and ammo as opposed to weapons.

I believe that the people have always believed in those things. We are just bad at choosing representatives.
[/quote]

Same here. Guns don't run without mags and ammo. It's been tough backing off the weapons though because there's a nice Springer 1911 in the shop that keeps catching my eye.
[quote name='S&WForty' timestamp='1352176497' post='839857']

Don't forget the UN poll-watchers.

And Christie Brinkley, circa 1984, wants me to tell you she says hi to Leah.
[/quote]

Well, if we are going there, I'm going to look up Kelly LeBrock from weird science.
  • Administrator
If you're Obama, you win no matter what happens in the polls. He'll be working the rubber chicken circuit, making bank, protected by the Secret Service on our dime, for the rest of his life. Honestly if I were him, I'd want to lose the election just so I could get started with that.
  • Like 4
[quote name='TGO David' timestamp='1352206106' post='839926']If you're Obama, you win no matter what happens in the polls. He'll be working the rubber chicken circuit, making bank, protected by the Secret Service on our dime, for the rest of his life. Honestly if I were him, I'd want to lose the election just so I could get started with that.[/quote]

Exactly, and forever be the Liberal martyr that never got a chance because if those evil Republicans.

If RR wins, I will be Very Happy and Thank the stars :usa: that at least enough of the American People have awoke from this Obama nightmare. If I Obama wins :puke: , I will be very unhappy and scratching my head asking how can the American people do this.. After that Life goes on and we all will have to deal with whatever comes our way and figure ways around /and work with government intrusion into our life. :ugh:

I think I will stop watching the news, listening to the Talk shows and reading Blogs. or not we'll see. :rofl:

It is discouraging to read, even on this forum, that so many are given to the notion that who is president makes so much difference. Granted, with BO it DOES make a difference, because he has no qualms about bypassing congress or the Constitution. But with most presidents it really doesn't, nor should it. What's more important is who we elect to the Senate and House.

With enough Tea Party and Constitutionalist members, I believe Romney can be pulled to the right. BO can not, as he has demonstrated multiple times. Economically, Romney knows what the gov needs to do (get out of the way) to get businesses hiring. BO doesn't care. His goal is to bring the US down a few notches. And he has been successful.

So when R wins today, I'll improve my outlook about the future. But I harbor no illusions that all is peachy. Tomorrow we are going to have to get started keeping him and our senators and representatives on a short leash and make sure they do what is in the best interest of the country and not in the best interest of their reelection or which cocktail parties they're invited to in DC.

Will that happen? It never has in the past, but I really do think that BO has caused such a backlash that we are starting to see more and more paying attention. I just hope it lasts.

From that perspective, I'm kind of glad that BO beat McCain in '08. With McCain, we'd still be plodding down the same road we've been on for 100 years. With BO stomping the gas pedal to the floor, it woke up many sleeping passengers.

Will Edited by Clod Stomper
  • Like 3
I have to fly to Chicago tomorrow afternoon. I told my boss I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to be sending me to Obama's back yard the day after he loses the election. Seriously, I'm not too happy about it. I won't have my side arm or even a damn pocket knife. Nope, not happy at all.........
[quote name='Seabeejason' timestamp='1352213195' post='839973']I have to fly to Chicago tomorrow afternoon. I told my boss I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to be sending me to Obama's back yard the day after he loses the election. Seriously, I'm not too happy about it. I won't have my side arm or even a damn pocket knife. Nope, not happy at all.........[/quote]

I sidestepped a trip to Detroit this week. I can relate a little.

Wear a scuba mask so you don't drown in Oprah's tears.

• Like 2
[quote name='S&WForty' timestamp='1352213492' post='839982']

I sidestepped a trip to Detroit this week. I can relate a little.

Wear a scuba mask so you don't drown in Oprah's tears.
[/quote]

LMAO, that one made me laugh. I'll just wear an Obama shirt so I blend in. I'll take it back off and burn it once I get back to Tennessee. Edited by Seabeejason
  • Like 1
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352176908' post='839864']

I only expect Romney to modify Romneycare. He won't repeal his baby.[/quote]He campaigned on repealing it.
I expect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name='jughead' timestamp='1352194932' post='839903']
i will thank God that my prayers have been answered if the muslim is out of office. if not then i will just take life one day at a time.
[/quote]
[quote name='Garufa' timestamp='1352202331' post='839912']
I will log into TGO to see how many members are missing due to spontaneous cranial combustion.
[/quote]

If Obama wins we may have to attend some funerals.
[quote name='TGO David' timestamp='1352206106' post='839926']
If you're Obama, you win no matter what happens in the polls. He'll be working the rubber chicken circuit, making bank, protected by the Secret Service on our dime, for the rest of his life. Honestly if I were him, I'd want to lose the election just so I could get started with that.
[/quote]

I've said that before. At this point there is no losing for Obama.
[quote name='Lumber_Jack' timestamp='1352206939' post='839929']

Exactly, and forever be the Liberal martyr that never got a chance because if those evil Republicans.
[/quote]

The republicans and democrats are in this racket together. If the people could work together half as well as they do we could elect better representatives.

[quote name='JG55' timestamp='1352207321' post='839932']
If RR wins, I will be Very Happy and Thank the stars :usa: that at least enough of the American People have awoke from this Obama nightmare. If I Obama wins :puke: , I will be very unhappy and scratching my head asking how can the American people do this.. After that Life goes on and we all will have to deal with whatever comes our way and figure ways around /and work with government intrusion into our life. :ugh:

I think I will stop watching the news, listening to the Talk shows and reading Blogs. or not we'll see. :rofl:
[/quote]

I felt that way after W won his second term. You will be miserable for a few hours, but if you have other responsibilities you will be amazed at how fast you can put it behind you.

[quote name='6.8 AR' timestamp='1352214063' post='839986']
He campaigned on repealing it.
I expect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

He has also said that there are some good things in Obamacare and that he would tweak it. That's my problem with him. I hate searching for links, but after I finish my honey do list I may search for one. Don't hold your breath, I would rather be wrong on this.
I expect the president will not be elected until at least "tomorrow". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have one elected for a month, like in 2000.

I'm on jury duty, won't know till after 5 whether I have to get up early tomorrow or not. If not, I'll probably stay up most of the night or more.

If Mitt wins, I'll gladly eat all the crow I can and also watch more of MSNBC the next day or three just for sweet "revenge".

- OS Edited by OhShoot