Feinstein and others on Face The Nation today.

Guest rick849187187

"Youngsters are by nature unpredictable." She doesn't think that children should be taught gun safety. I don't like her. She's a moral busybody. She's like Mrs. Cravits on Bewitched. Youngsters are very predictable....if you raise them right.

Edited by Will Carry
  • Like 8
Guest rick849187187

I find it insane that these people actually believe any of the things in this legislation is actually somehow going to stop any criminal or person who intends to get a gun and do harm from getting that weapon. And when anyone tries to explain to them or contradict them on this philosophy it keeps going back to we were trying to make it more difficult for the criminals to get these "assault rifles".

Guest ThePunisher
[quote name="ftncityfatboy" post="897888" timestamp="1359335993"]two & half minutes of my life I can't get back.  She hasn't a clue...[/quote] Liberalism is a mental disease that prevents these idiots from thinking rationally. They've only got one agenda, and that is to take our liberties and freedoms away, and destroy the nation.

"We're not looking to infringe on anybody's right to have guns legally, what we're looking to do is to get the illegal guns off our streets" 

I will never understand how someone can make that statement, yet fail to see to that such intentions have continually failled to produce results, not limited to guns.  Drugs are a prime example.  Also couple that statement with the proposition to limit the types of weapons that law abiding citizens are allowed to own.  How is that not an infringement on a persons right to own guns legally? 

I have a hard time deciding if all this is a push to disarm the populous, or if these people are just that fucking stupid.  I really like to think these people are smart enough to know what they are doing, but then you listen, really listen to what they say.  At which point, I loose all faith in their intelligence and revert back to thinking they are just that fucking stupid. 

"We're not looking to infringe on anybody's right to have guns legally, what we're looking to do is to get the illegal guns off our streets" 

I will never understand how someone can make that statement, yet fail to see to that such intentions have continually failled to produce results, not limited to guns.  Drugs are a prime example.  Also couple that statement with the proposition to limit the types of weapons that law abiding citizens are allowed to own.  How is that not an infringement on a persons right to own guns legally? 

I have a hard time deciding if all this is a push to disarm the populous, or if these people are just that fucking stupid.  I really like to think these people are smart enough to know what they are doing, but then you listen, really listen to what they say.  At which point, I loose all faith in their intelligence and revert back to thinking they are just that fucking stupid. 

Just 1 bite at a time, this wont hurt the hunters or pistol owners.

Then it is pistols, then everything else, just 1 bite at a time.

Keep sending the contacts to you Rpes!!!

• Like 1
Guest Halfling

I heard her list the professions one after one of all the people that have rights and compare that to the "NRA" as a powerful organization pushing the right to bear arms. How come the NRA isn't out there telling people that they (the NRA) is an organization made up and funded by thise very same type of people - fathers, mothers, doctors, lawyers, nurses, fire profesional, police, daughters, and the list goes on....

"These are weapons that are made to kill large numbers of people in close combat."

Mine would work fine for that at 200 yards, and I'm not much of a shot. I've even heard rumors some people who get to shoot at longer ranges can at least double that. :)

Oops, I hope they don't read this.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
[quote name="dats82" post="897922" timestamp="1359337519"][i]"We're not looking to infringe on anybody's right to have guns legally, what we're looking to do is to get the illegal guns off our streets"  [/i]   I will never understand how someone can make that statement, yet fail to see to that such intentions have continually failled to produce results, not limited to guns.  Drugs are a prime example.  Also couple that statement with the proposition to limit the types of weapons that law abiding citizens are allowed to own.  How is that not an infringement on a persons right to own guns legally?    I have a hard time deciding if all this is a push to disarm the populous, or if these people are just that fucking stupid.  I really like to think these people are smart enough to know what they are doing, but then you listen, really listen to what they say.  At which point, I loose all faith in their intelligence and revert back to thinking they are just that fucking stupid. [/quote] They keep mentioning that they need this bill 'to get illegal guns of the street'. I think they believe (or want others to believe) that ARs and high cap magazines are somehow illegal weapons that we have been allowed to have, and now they are going to stop it.

The questions I have is: 

Q1)Whom, and what keeps people safe? (when those peoples lives were taken from them, were the police liable? Of coarse not, nor should they be.)

A: You do ultimately, with the best advantage made available to you at any given instance.

Q2) How did these "gang members" aka theifs, liars, societal cancer get these guns?

A: 9/10 Through theft and the stolen markets.

Q3) She says, "Of coarse it will work." I will answer this one with another question...

A: Which Time? This time, or last time lol...

These are the people stealing our HIGH DOLLAR assets.... Our future.

Edited by jport

They keep mentioning that they need this bill 'to get illegal guns of the street'. I think they believe (or want others to believe) that ARs and high cap magazines are somehow illegal weapons that we have been allowed to have, and now they are going to stop it.

I don't have a problem at all with a bill that just gets "Illegal Guns" off the street so long as they leave "Legal Guns" alone.  I don't think I've ever seen a Mexican gun laying on a street anywhere.  :)

***PLEASE NOTE I ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT AND APPRECIATE OUR TROOPS AS WELL AS OUR UNDERPAID HARDWORKING POLICE FORCE WHO PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR OUR SAFETY***

What organization profits most when thing are illegal??? Who do you think allots more revenue in the drug world?

This guy:

drug-dealer_zps011e4251.jpeg

Or these guys:

46680_dea_zps3c785d86.jpg

Whom ultimately pays for it ALL!?

2013-01-19T215037Z_1_CBRE90I1OOI00_RTROP

• Like 1
Guest rick849187187

In short, I'll say this and leave it alone... 

How much are you now going to tax me to take my guns???

Everything revolves around money plain and simple. From spawning up gun scares to increase revenue,  to having every firearm being registered and paying a yearly tax on that firearm just like you would a car.

They keep mentioning that they need this bill 'to get illegal guns of the street'. I think they believe (or want others to believe) that ARs and high cap magazines are somehow illegal weapons that we have been allowed to have, and now they are going to stop it.

I heard a sound bit from Obama today.

"That means passing serious laws that restrict the access and availability of assault weapons and magazine clips that aren't necessary for hunters and sportsmen and those responsible gun owners who are out there."

So I guess the rest of us (a large number of us, I believe) just got designated as "irresponsible", because we own modern sporting weapons, that take detachable magazines. :(

Edited by Moped