Joe Biden's point-blank advice: Buy a Shotgun

"You don't need an AR-15 — it's harder to aim, it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself,"

Wait a second.  A month ago AR's were easy to use, chillingly efficient laser-death ray killing machines.  Now they're hard to use and you can't hit the broad side of a barn?  My how the argument shifts when it looks like an AWB won't make it through Congress.

• Like 2
".... If you're a billionaire, you should be able to buy an F-15."

And when they are "retired", you can. I met a guy that owns an F-4, and I know a guy that owns and old Mig fighter jet. Does that count? Moron.

My advice for Joe: spend more time applying the constitution instead of trying to change it. Double barreled shotgun for his wife... His wife that is surrounded by secret service that is. Edited by Batman

Biden doesn't realize it, but he has something of a point. (no, I am not supporting what he said!)

Let's compare an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine of 55 grain .223 vs a shotgun with 00 Buck.  One pull of the trigger on the AR launches a 55 grain .22" diameter projectile with what?  1300 foot-pounds of muzzle energy?  Pull the trigger on a shotgun loaded with 00 buck and you release 9 55 grain .33" diameter projectiles that have about 1600 foot-pounds of muzzle energy.

An AR loaded with a 30 round magazine is going to release 30 of these projectiles, while a shotgun with a seven shell tube is going to release 63 of these projectiles. Someone check my math, but I'm pretty sure the shotgun wins.

Biden doesn't realize it, but he has something of a point. (no, I am not supporting what he said!)

Let's compare an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine of 55 grain .223 vs a shotgun with 00 Buck.  One pull of the trigger on the AR launches a 55 grain .22" diameter projectile with what?  1300 foot-pounds of muzzle energy?  Pull the trigger on a shotgun loaded with 00 buck and you release 9 55 grain .33" diameter projectiles that have about 1600 foot-pounds of muzzle energy.

An AR loaded with a 30 round magazine is going to release 30 of these projectiles, while a shotgun with a seven shell tube is going to release 63 of these projectiles. Someone check my math, but I'm pretty sure the shotgun wins.

regardless of the math, he needs to back off my AR15 and my 2nd amendment rights

i'm surprised he didn't say to buy one of those oh so dangerous baseball bats that kill so many people per year
  :bat:

Holy Shit, Batman!! Those dumbasses at DHS must have really missed the boat.  There they went and bought all those M4s, and they're going to be so hard to use and inefficient.  If only those poor bastards had consulted ol' joe before they went and spent all that money.  :rolleyes:

Edited by dats82
Guest Skooter

Tells his wife to fire shots off the porch if somebody tries to get in the house.  They already have secret service protection 24/7.  So blatantly stupid I'll bet even the liberals cringe.  Does he expect anyone to believe this garbage? 

This from the president's chosen gun policy expert. 

Edited by Skooter

Tells his wife to fire shots off the porch if somebody tries to get in the house.  They already have secret service protection 24/7.  So blatantly stupid I'll bet even the liberals cringe.  Does he expect anyone to believe this garbage? 

This from the president's chosen gun policy expert. 

He's just the only person working for Obama that's ever shot a real gun.

but shotguns are EVIL:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/19/justice/california-orange-county-shootings/index.html

How DARE he advocate we USE an EVIL WEAPON like the one used in this MASS SHOOTING SPREE OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OMG to defend our homes.  THAT would be LIKE SAYING it is OK to use an AR15 bushwhacker 5000 ninja pro tactical assault full auto WMD for home defense or something.

but shotguns are EVIL:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/19/justice/california-orange-county-shootings/index.html

How DARE he advocate we USE an EVIL WEAPON like the one used in this MASS SHOOTING SPREE OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OMG to defend our homes.  THAT would be LIKE SAYING it is OK to use an AR15 bushwhacker 5000 ninja pro tactical assault full auto WMD for home defense or something.

Yep. He hates all guns, but can't say it. The truth isn't allowed.

I wish someone would call him out as to if an AR is a death ray killing machine or if it is actually hard to use.  It can't be both.  Of course the mealy mouth msm will never aske that question.  I doubt anyone of the talking head NRA bosses will either.  The whole situation is a game.  A game about money.

• Like 1