How many are sitting good in the Ammo Department ?

Glad i had enough stashed away before the nonsense crazy ammo shortage. I don't go to the range every weekend but have enough if when SHTF. I have a emergency stash i do not touch, and a pile i can shoot with. But whenever i happen upon a deal on ammo, I try to replenish whatever i shoot. Have enough for every pistol/rifle/shotgun I own for time being.

I'm not hurting on ammo yet...... It will be a while.

I'm ok. I load pretty much everything I have. I've not bought a box of ammo in a year or longer. People are so freakin' crazy right now as far as ammo and guns go. If theres a box in a caliber they have, they got to have it.

I keep stocked up pretty good on components for what I reload the most (9x19, 9x18, and 45acp).

The fringe calibers that I rarely shoot (32acp, 380acp and 7.62x25) are pretty low, but I only buy them on demand, so doing without isn't a big deal.

I'm low on ammo for my recently purchased Type 53 carbine, but I got 7.62x54 on the way at normal prices.

So, the only thing I feel "iffy" about is 7.62x39 for my other of my new rifle. I'd like to have > 200 rds. for it.

Like someone else said, I'll just shoot less until this BS is over.

Hell, I got plenty of other hobbies anyway. Edited by BigK

Come on now I know there are some more hoarders on here? :)

I mean sitting FAT. I don't even know what all I have and to lazy to go looK !!!

I got a few rounds put back. But nowhere like the "I don't Know...." situation.

I would like a couple bricks of good 22 and a case or so of 9mm to feel good.

I have always bought ammo over time instead of waiting til the last minute so I'm sitting pretty hell I have ammo for sh*t I don't even have just yesterday I found some Korean War 30 carbine and some 9x25 dillon lol.

Braggart. :stunned:

Guest drv2fst

Just guessing here but:

• 12 gauge -  1,000
  • 7.62x51 -    2,000
  • 5.56 -         3,000+
  • .45 -           3,000
  • 9mm -        3,000
  • .22lr -         5,000

Enough?  not enough?  too much?  

Define "good".  How many rounds is enough?  I haven't gone shooting in a while, but have enough steel cased ammo to not miss it.  I'd love more 22LR and 9mm, but not really hurting on it too bad.

Good =  Not hurting or needing anything.        LOL

I'm in good shape on 40, 9, 22, 30-06. 5,56. 12ga, 16 ga. Just rying to replenish what I shoot. Due to supplies,

been cutting back on shootin'. Still got quite a few to reload as well.

Bottom line, got enough to ruin someones day if the SHTF.

I am short on 9mm but everything else I shoot I have enough assuming this foolishness ends in the next few months.

I don't feel motivated to pay a buck a round for 9mm online or run all over town for one box here and there.

I am looking when I get a chance though.

I'm good on 9mm, 45acp, 38spl and .223.I have a order in for a case of .22lr and will be good on that, if it ever comes in. I could use 7.62x39 and 7.62x51,308, but not really hurting. I'm not going to the range like I used to and only shoot what I feel I have extra. If I find ammo at a good price I buy what I can when I can. I won't sell what I have and I don't shoot what I can't replace.

I'm pretty much set but I'm still buying ammo 2-3 times a week still and just setting it aside. I'm still counting and sorting mine now and to guess I'm right at 500,000-600,000 rounds on hand and just brought home another 500 rnds of 45 tonight and I have 25,000 rnds of 22 LR on the way.

• Like 1

I'm pretty much set but I'm still buying ammo 2-3 times a week still and just setting it aside. I'm still counting and sorting mine now and to guess I'm right at 500,000-600,000 rounds on hand and just brought home another 500 rnds of 45 tonight and I have 25,000 rnds of 22 LR on the way.

wtf.