What is your Unicorn?

Mine only exists at HK in prototype form. It was a P7 squeeze cocker but in .45 acp. Never produces commercially. But I still want.

The other would be the .45 Luger from the army trials. Both fit the Unicorn status

Edited by zgunbear
1856 stamped Enfield pistol made specifically for the Ottomans for their role in the Crimean War. Apparently this is something rare and supposedly worthless due to it being a hodgepodge frankenpistol. I thought it was pretty cool 'cause folks don't have them.

WTF was that?  I just wasted 3 minutes and 45 seconds of my life. LOL

it's a liopleurodon Fireball....

Shun the non believer..... shuuuunnnnnn

Back on topic, my unicorn is a SCAR 16

Edited by NoBanStan
Guest Lester Weevils

Well, I don't have high ambitions, but wouldn't mind finding a mint-condition, old-style nickel beretta cheetah, the model that could optionally be carried cocked and locked, at a ridiculously low fire sale price.

Then again, waxing impossibly ambitious, gotta go with Doctor Evil on this--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

My Unicorns don't actually exist. :cool:

A Ruger SP101 3" in .22LR and a Ruger LCP in .22LR   :pleased:

Of course an M1 Garand with a Danish Barrel, a 1911 from WW1 in excellent condition or a Browning Medalist in the case with all accessories would be nice too.

A true Gen 1 Glock 19.

When my son took his HCP class, I went with him for the range part. There was a woman there who had never fired a handgun before, and her late husband had given her a Gen 1 G19. It had never been fired before. More than one person offered to buy it from her, but she declined.

Guest Wildogre

A custom 338 Lapua, left hand action, detachable mag with an adjustable stock. 

Just realized this was the hand gun forum in that case a Colt Python.

Edited by Wildogre

A decently priced Kel Tec Sub 2000. I just found one, thanks to Crossfire. I haven't decided my next Unicorn yet, but probably a pre-Newtown priced Glock. LOL

Glad I could help with the Unicorn, but I think you should know the funds  from the Sub went toward a new Glock 26. Good luck on the pre-Newtown priced Glock, you may have a better chance of finding a real Unicorn. :cheers: