YouTube account canceled

Guest copperhead_1911

That it is not listed in the Bill of Rights does not matter.  The Bill of Rights was never intended to be an complete list of rights to be retained by the people, rather, it specifically listed the ones that the framers felt were the most important.  The Section 1 of the 14th Amendment is the pertinent amendment here.  It states:

Note that it says the states cannot deny to any person "equal protection of the laws" meaning that the state must apply the law equally to all citizens and not select groups who are deemed worthy of getting special protections or benefits provided by the law.

No surprising but they contradict themselves then ( also the 14th amend was passed while Dixie was disenfranchised ) as we have affirmative action. Also you kick a gay guys a## for cutting you off on the road they are protected by hate crime statue yet decent, Christian, heterosexual, white, males have no such protection.

Considering all the anchor babies the illegals make that 14th amendment really had some errors to it

Guest copperhead_1911

Because they're a bunch of fundamentalist ####ing savages??  We just watched Syrians, the same people that our Gov't is trying to help, saw the heads off of two people....all the while screaming Allah Akbar.  Yay for religion.

Great point of the difference between Christians and those savages.

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that disgrace Obama wants ar-15 rifles out of our hands yet he is sending them fully automatic weapons ON OUR DIME>

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that disgrace Obama wants ar-15 rifles out of our hands yet he is sending them fully automatic weapons ON OUR DIME>

Copperhead, I was in Mosul back in the day while the Christian Iraqis and everyone else were busy killing each other in the most horrible ways over God.

Oh, I think history as proven us Christians are as savage as those Muslims, when we want to be and it suits our purpose.

Edited by Moped
  • Like 4
Guest ThePunisher

It's an offshoot of the Enlightenment era as a whole.

Many if not most of the Enlightenment philosophers we're influenced by the Bible and Christianity.
@ohsoot and mike. I apologize for the two post. I just got a new smart "dumb" phone, and for some reason when I quote something and then type a reply and hit post it only shows the quote. I am still trying to figure out why.
Now as far as the whole gay marriage thing goes, I for one don't care what people do behind closed doors, or how or who they choose to be with. As far as marriage goes, they should not be allowed to have a marriage in my eyes. It should be labeled as a civil union. I also feel no church should hold that type of ceremony. It should be held by the local court house or whoever. My thing is they will tell you it's as natural as being straight. And once again it's only my opinion, there is nothing natural about it.
Guest copperhead_1911

Amen.

Look at the history of the Catholic Church.

There was a reformation for that reason and I am more interested in the now. Not history.

Guest copperhead_1911

*************************   THought on all this ****************************************

You know something kind of whacked?

This is a pretty hot topic on the board. I am still new, but there is something I thought of. We just got railroaded in the senate with amnesty for illegals who will become voters, breed like rats and those two facts combined based on voting trends me more presidents like Obama, more justices like Kagan and less gun rights.

Gays can sin how they choose. I have my beliefs as others do.

I think all of us should agree there are far greater enemies than people committing state sanctioned sin.

to Obama

FROM MY COLD DEADS HANDS!!!!!!!

*************************   THought on all this ****************************************

This is a pretty hot topic on the board. I am still new, but there is something I thought of. We just got railroaded in the senate with amnesty for illegals who will become voters, breed like rats and those two facts combined based on voting trends me more presidents like Obama, more justices like Kagan and less gun rights.

I think all of us should agree there are far greater enemies than people committing state sanctioned sin.

to Obama

I love Obama. He's dreamy :)

No surprising but they contradict themselves then ( also the 14th amend was passed while Dixie was disenfranchised ) as we have affirmative action. Also you kick a gay guys a## for cutting you off on the road they are protected by hate crime statue yet decent, Christian, heterosexual, white, males have no such protection.

Considering all the anchor babies the illegals make that 14th amendment really had some errors to it

You don't get arrested for a hate crime just for kicking some guy's ass who cut you off.  You get arrested for a hate crime for saying the "fagot" deserved to get his ass kicked for being gay, oh yeah and he just so happened to cut you off.  I think it is pretty clear you have an issue with gays even beyond the marriage issue.

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1
Guest copperhead_1911

You don't get arrested for a hate crime just for kicking some guy's ass who cut you off.  You get arrested for a hate crime for saying the "fagot" deserved to get his ass kicked for being gay, oh yeah and he just so happened to cut you off.  I think it is pretty clear you have an issue with gays even beyond the marriage issue.

Just that most of them support Obama

Just that most of them support Obama

...and most gun owners support Republicans, 'cause Democrats hate guns. I know several gay Republicans that are smart enough to know that even though the Repubs legislate against them, the alternative is much worse.

Me... I wish they would all drop their little pet hate projects, and get on with running the friggin' country. But... they don't have to do that, since we're more than happy to consume ourselves with 169 post homo threads :).

• Like 2

I also feel no church should hold that type of ceremony.

I've seen various denominations of churches that cater to gay folks. So those churches can't hold gay marriages?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Edited by Chadastrophic

************************* THought on all this ****************************************

to Obama

Yup. I wish this could be a non-issue so we can focus on the things that actually WILL destroy our country.

We got a tornado bearing down on our house and we're prioritizing ourselves to arranging where the pansies should be in relation to the rose bush.
  • Like 1

Yup. I wish this could be a non-issue so we can focus on the things that actually WILL destroy our country.

We got a tornado bearing down on our house and we're prioritizing ourselves to arranging where the pansies should be in relation to the rose bush.

Pansies. I get it  :rofl:

• Like 1
Guest copperhead_1911

I've seen various denominations of churches that cater to gay folks. So those churches can't hold gay marriages?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know that I would call them a Church as the bible is pretty clear on gay marriage. Its also clear about adding or tacking things away

I don't know that I would call them a Church as the bible is pretty clear on gay marriage. Its also clear about adding or tacking things away

It's also fairly clear on a bunch of other sins practitioners regulary indulge in.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 3