Why would anyone buy a Glock!?

Hitower

I don't know but I like it  :D. My XD9sc was getting left at home more than I would like because it just wasn't working for a EDC. I love my XD but this Glock carries way better for me. Its smaller and feels lighter (i don't think it actually is, at least not much).  This is my first Glock and I am really loving it. After having these night sights I don't think I could go back to regular. They are so easy to pick up. 

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

• Like 1

I made fun of them for a long time (...until i shot one...).  Got 3 now, 2 "babys", 1 compact. Lookin for a glock 36 now (...lightly used and lovingly cared for of course...). They are a great thing.

enjoy

leroy

I made fun of them for a long time (...until i shot one...).  Got 3 now, 2 "babys", 1 compact. Lookin for a glock 36 now (...lightly used and lovingly cared for of course...). They are a great thing.

enjoy

leroy

You will like the 36. That's the one I carry around the most. You just have to fix it so it doesn't chomp your pinky. It has some recoil.

• Like 1

The true question is why would anyone buy anything besides a Glock?

HUH didn't know they made anything else.

Those look like the yellow/green true glow  tfo sights. I run tfo on all my guns. that is  also a good looking knife what kind is it. i'm in the market for a new knife and that looks like it could fit the bill.

Those look like the yellow/green true glow tfo sights. I run tfo on all my guns. that is also a good looking knife what kind is it. i'm in the market for a new knife and that looks like it could fit the bill.

It's a Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops. Somehow I keep ending up with S&W knives. Got 3 or 4 of em. One even has a whistle in the sheath :D Edited by HitowerInc
  • Moderators

Those look like the yellow/green true glow tfo sights. I run tfo on all my guns. that is also a good looking knife what kind is it. i'm in the market for a new knife and that looks like it could fit the bill.

Been thinking about the TFO's. I 100% love the look but have read so many stories about the fiber rods backing out.

I just had a Trijicon fail me and they refuse to replace it, so I am heavily considering TFO's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome to the club. Not for everyone and I understand that . Just like an AR is not for me . We have options and you need to get what you feels good and that you can shoot well .

I tried to hate them at first and the I shot one. My first was a 30 and I do better with Glocks than most others pistols . In looks , it is hard to beat a 1911 but I don't want to carry one .I carried a 36 for a good while but now I have been carrying a 33 with a magazine from a 32 and an extenion . This is what fits my hand the best . In stock form the sub compact just needs a little more to hold onto for me . Also it is nice that the larger magazines work in the smaller frame pistols .

I have 11 at the moment and can get most other variations with a barrel change . The only time I don't carry a Glock is when I just run to the corner store and need a pocket gun. I wish , now that they are making some in the states , that they would make a 380 in the KelTec or Ruger LCP size. I also would like to see a single stack in 9mm and 10 mm.

I don't love them...I don't even like them all that much but...

• They are inexpensive.
  • They work (about 9,999 times out of 1,000 when I've seen much "better" gund choke)
  • They are ridiculously easy to disassemble and clean (even though you could let them go for a long time without doing so).

I ove my 1911s; but I carry Glocks.

Guest patriot54

Plastic?  Never!!  You can't hammer on it,  build it up, file it down, tune it, blue it...  I've had a love affair with 1911's since firing my first at the 4th of July picnic when Uncle Tommy returned from Nam.  I couldn't miss.  It just fit my hand, well until uncle Tommy took it away and said, "That's enough"!  Heck, I love 1911's so much I've started building my own.

Mark

This is my glock 21

c1_zpsb0b13400.jpg

And this is my glock 36

c32_zps577d7e75.jpg

and this is my glock 37

ri1_zps9adbb785.jpg

I drove over the 37 with my dump truck by accident. Nary a mark on her. 

I love my Gah, Gag, gaaaaaaa locks. :D

If anyone has any like these that they want to sell, please let me know. I know they don;t cost too much and that's why I love them so.

Opps, almost forgot I also have an early model 17. For some reason I can only get 15 rounds into the mag. Go figure,

[URL=http://s587.photobucket.com/user/ren1795/media/FEG_zps6197e808.jpg.html]FEG_zps6197e808.jpg[/URL]

Lp

Edited by Lowpower