Active shooter on Capitol Hill

Was she wearing a Shemagh?

I'm curious as to why she was so scary. Something had to be scary for her to get shot just for getting out of her car. I understand that she'd been running and all that. Maybe she had something in her hand that was confused for a gun.

Anyone notice how quick they were to say no terrorist threat? I'm wondering if the race of the victim had anything to do with that?

Mark

Seems like they've been really quick to say that for a while now. You let some ole country lookin feller in a 1980 K5 Blazer pull some sh!$ like that and see what happens when the "terroristic threat" info is released.

tuned in to NPR to get the pansy view of the story. Seems the capitol police herded the reporters there into a closet to protect them. What a bunch of p*$$(#$.

I do so hope no one's feelings were hurt.

"Shelter in place"!  :shake:

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

Well, to answer someones question as to why the police where there so fast, they were there because they where already chasing her for a traffic violation and she was headed for the White House and the leo's were going to box her in at the barricade in front of White House from several different directions and that is why there were so many leo's at the one location before she broke loose and tried to run again and that was when the shots were fired. She had struck a police officer with her car at that point so time for bullets. Only thing good that came out of all of it was the little girl was not shot and killed. My only question is I wonder how Obama felt being locked up during all of this. I know he was taking orders for a short time instead of giving them..... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Actually, just saw more tape, the 7 distinct shots (no more at end that I can hear) were the first stop where she backed up and sped away, not the finale.

- OS

That's the one I was listening to.  Where she went around the circle a time or two. Thought I heard two more much fainter  "crack"s  a few seconds after the first seven ended.

Am I the only one laughing at the fact that many replies to this post are about the media getting the details wrong but the title of the thread is "Active Shooter on Capitol Hill"....

this will not be in the news long.  wrong type of person to make headlines.  she was a black female, possible from sonoma african.  wrong color, wrong nation.  not a tea party member, no ar-15 to be found. move along,  nothing to see here. 

• Like 4

Well, to answer someones question as to why the police where there so fast, they were there because they where already chasing her for a traffic violation 

Haven't seen the whole story yet, but this idiot was driving an Infinity and was running from the cops to avoid a traffic ticket???

this will not be in the news long.  wrong type of person to make headlines.  she was a black female, possible from sonoma african.  wrong color, wrong nation.  not a tea party member, no ar-15 to be found. move along,  nothing to see here. 

They certainly tried to make a big deal about it at first before they knew some facts. I can see Nancy Pelosi crouching behind a desk saying, Oh please be a white man with an AKR4715, Oh please be a white man with an AKR4715. After hearing what really happened she and all the other Marxist liberals were dissappointed i'm sure.

• Like 1
Guest Bassman17SC

The release of disinformation by the media on this story is truly indicative of just how awful the media reporting really is.  Good grief, a lockdown because the police shoot an unarmed woman? I just shake my head in sadness.

I am sorry for the child's loss of his/her mother, and for those who lost a loved one yesterday.

Now... this was an unarmed lady with a child in a late model luxury coupe.

Anit-gunners want us all to disarm to a "reasonable" level (whatever that is), and LE will protect us from all the criminals/terrorists, etc.  - who will be armed with whatever suits their purpose.

Yet, in the most protected city in the nation - in the two most protected sites, this one lady runs amuck for long enough to cause this havoc and media frenzy? (nobody knows how to box in a car?  -- or is training and attitude so lax that officers performance suffered?)

Whatever will they/we do if a real, organized attack should ever hit?  - and D.C. residents are ok with staying unarmed in that city?

The terrorists have to be laughing - along with Putin.

• 1 month later...
I think I speak for Infiniti owners everywhere, we are just as upset as everyone else that this happened and we wish she were driving a Hyundai...

In all seriousness, terrible incident to have happened. The use of a gun to "neutralize" her as a threat was probably not needed. Prayers to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk